Progressives panic as millennials flee: ‘You damn right, I don’t have any loyalty to Democrats’

Progressives panic as millennials flee: ‘You damn right, I don’t have any loyalty to Democrats’

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/14/progressives-panic-millennials-flee-you-damn-right/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RmNw6
cnsnews.com/commentary/eric-metaxas/next-generation-americans-gen-z-may-be-most-conservative-wwii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive it!
archive.is/RmNw6

NO WORRIES WE CAN GET MORE WETBACKS FOR THE NEXT ELECTION, HILLARY 2020 BITCHES!

That's probably because Democrats are starting to just become republican by a different name.

Haiti Official, Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation, Found Dead In Miami

Shanks.

hows that hopey changey working out for you women

Anotber death. Anyone got a checklist?

Obviously, the world is run by memes now. And we control all the memes.

How about we hold leftists accountable for voting a nigger in?

Is this a joke post?

Just make her head of dnc and get it over with faggots

Lol the redpill begins

They're only planing that. They'll not do that, lol. Are you still so naive?

user... more people voted for the nigger than leftists

I left the Democrat party for Trump.

dankjewel

>69 year old jewess having her last menstruation
Fake news

>Being corrupt is okay so long as you follow the political zeitgeist and suck enough dick for people not to rat you out.
If anything, Trump is 100% innocent because all around him are backstabbers and faggots gunning to be "The guy that took down Trump"
There's literally no better way to prove your innocence than to be surrounded by people who hate you/want you fired.
Same for the opposite as well.
If you're surrounded by people who are going to kiss your ass and cover for you, chances are you're corrupt as fuck.

No. They're both neoliberals. They agree on 99% of shit and distract the public with the remaining 1%.

I want to leave the republic party for the republigoyim too

Yeah eh. Especially when you hand picked them

yeah man the left has no more power in this country. uh huh. mmm hmm. They are done. they have nothin, zilch. nada.

hehehehe. HEHEHEHEHEHE

You guys are so fucked.

Now we're commies again and this time it's their advisors

Ban assault hawaiians

Hail too the king of Sup Forums

Those comments always get the same shitty replies.
>beatnik looking boomer talks about how he grew up hunting and didn't need an AR-15 to do it and they always used every part of the animal, as not to disrespect it, but now he doesn't own guns because the NRA kills too many kids

>Bernie ripped apart by POC for being too white
>Bernie ripped apart by liberals for being too left-wing
>Hillary ripped apart by POC for her past statements on black people
>Hillary ripped apart by progressives for not being left-wing enough
>Progressives and liberals can't agree on healthcare, the economy, social justice issues etc.
>Meanwhile SJW's (college students, BLM, feminists) are making a mockery of the whole left wing political spectrum
>Left-wing youtubers continue to get BTFO by conservatives, the alt-right and even moderates
>Since they can't win elections or even come up with a coherent message, all left-wing activists can do in America is protest and circlejerk on twitter

Gee, I wonder why they aren't winning.

damn thats a good meme

Wondder why they think a war will come? Cant be that theyre huge retards with low iqs who listen to Cnns sensationalism

IT'S HER TURN

YAAAAS QUEEEN SLAAY

>used every part of the animal, as not to disrespect it

I know this is something people think, but it's so stupid. Killing the animal was already a pretty big sign of disrespect, I really doubt it's gonna appreciate you made a set of cozies out of its scrotum afterwards. Don't get me wrong, I love hunting but it's not because I think I'm doing the animals any fuckin favors.

Many keks were had at that image
>baby, you're a rich fag jew

They did take down The Jungle.

You're right, LEFTISTS are arming themselves with dildos and bittplugs as we speak. Revenge will be had!

>that pic
Lol they covered all bases politically didnt they

>I SAID I DIDN'T KNOW

LOL WHAT
OK SO WHAT
Is this like a Freudian slip? Did she just allude that in the event that someone questioned whether HRC had someone killed, she wouldn't know for sure because its not impossible or even uncommon?

Who wouldnt tell a kid "Of course not" I mean what

This has to be fake

""""""PROGRESSIVES"""""

The Next Generation of Americans (Gen Z) May Be the Most Conservative Since WWII

cnsnews.com/commentary/eric-metaxas/next-generation-americans-gen-z-may-be-most-conservative-wwii

Based turks

They don't have enough hate in their hearts to oppose everything for four to eight years. We have the distinct advantage.

nice fake news article

Washington times was the origional fake news

It's a meme. There's a real one where they said "my two-year-old just asked if Trump is going to build gas chambers. I told him I don't know."

>democrats turn virulently anti-white ever since Occupy and the globalist banksters pay to push Identity Politics to the forefront of the DNC
>begin to notice all the browns in your party hate you and they're too stupid and pacified by GIBSMEDATS (which you don't get because you're white ergo privileged) and the DNC leaders are a networked criminal mob working for the globalist banksters (not for you)
>"You know, this party is pretty fucking shit. Think i'll leave it."

sounds like the smart people are getting out of the belly of the crooked machine

Dont worry he wasnt just a Haitian official but a partner in a popular pizza restaurant "Muncheez" in Haiti....cant make this shit up.

pic related is what leftists want

Many homeless like the lifestyle. There are more than enough resources to help, but they pass on them.

war's inevitable because literally hitler is such a fear monger!!

simple reason why

THEY

SCREW

BERNIE

SANDERS

I hate the communist faggot, but screwing a fellow democrat just because the witch Hillary wanted unlimited power turned off even the most moderate of millennials. Honestly I believe that we are going to see a 3rd party reach 10-15% in our life-time

That is a high level bard giving his party a moral boost.

I play this game- Mount and Blade, there is a napoleonic wars expansion. You can chose to play as a battlefield musician. I only ever make this choice.

I have stood next to giants as I played bagpipes or a flute, or even a drum whilst cannon balls exploded around me and men were shot dead.

You do not judge that man, he knows more of how to live than you ever will you stupid wop dago fucking kill yourself Le'monjello

>like any of those ham beasts would be used for breeding

but on the other hand, I like Trump and all but I honestly hate republicans as much as I do democrats

>his
fucking bigot

or this

Why aren't men manning up and starting families any more?

Paul and Ringo were always best boys.

Women no longer provide

saved

Not just Sweden but western europe too

>Bernie
>a fellow Democrat

???

Probably because of women like

I hope she got AIDS from him.

>combat slides
>Guitariq al-Nasheedi
>Dainty stepper off camera with pinky ring and watch
>Slav envy
>This entire fucking picture

Pretty much a masterpiece.

Battery was at 18% but this screen cap was saved for future lulz.

The response is hilarious, fruitcakes with dildos :D

massive economic liability with little to no incentive or security/respect...

wages depressed and housing prices fucked by massive immigration

you try starting a family in vancouver LOL, thanks china

WTF I love roaches now

Also saved

>bunch of fuckin fruit cakes totin bongs and dildos

HuffPoop never fails to be anti-white, anti-straight, anti-men.

If this is legit, I'd consider turks human.

Reductionist propaganda.

FRANCE NO!

English tourist in Pakistan?

I'd rather vote for the guy that tells me he's going to punch me in the face then punches me in the face than for the guy that says he won't punch me in the face and does it anyway

English tourist in Britain.

Absolutely fantastic work, friend. Saved in a heartbeat. Mind if I alter it a little to modify it for normie consumption in the most bluepilled land, the college grounds?

>when real life plays out an episode of futurama
Im surprised they havent blacklisted that episode yet. I just watched it last week on CC.

meh, bunch of wishful thinking

I don't know why people don't comprehend these concepts anymore. Anyone with any aspirations of power think that lying makes them likeable for some reason. Often, they don't even bother hiding their lies anymore. They promise something will happen within 3 months, then after the 3 month period they tell you there was never such a plan and throw you in the gulag. If this is how it's going to be every single fucking time, I'd rather follow the guy who says he'll throw me in the gulag outright.

Is the most bluepilled generation finally breaking free?

Blown the actual fuck out.