twitter.com/AleppoMarch

How long until they reach SYria ?

Take your bets

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AleppoMarch
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104654637/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>German Women's SJW March To Syria Reaches Macedonia After 6 Months Walking SAVE_THE_SYRIAN_CHILDREN
They've already been saved. Aleppo has ben liberated by the Syrian Arab Army

It took 6 months to get to Macedonia? You can do it in a month if that.

How slow are these morons going?

Veles to Gevgelija.

OOOOH boy, if they are actually dumb in enough to walk through there.

March for Aleppo

>Have cars and trucks with them so you don't have to walk if you feel "tired"
>Have Medicine and Food trucks with them
>Sleep in accomodation every night

Added Bonus:
>All these fags could afford to walk around for 6 months
>Don't have jobs or any other responsibility
>Already altered course once because it was "unsafe"

Totally changing the world though guys

They are stoning for fast food and spa treatments and swiping their husbands credit cards in every city along the way

how the fuck do these useless cunts have 6 months to waste walking doing nothing

You heard about that feminist who went to live among the friendly migrants?

What do you think is going to happen?

Probably have to stop every 5 miles to attach their oxygen tanks and grab a quarter pounder with fries, so brave.

Oh nah, there's no migrants.

They could get robbed though, maybe raped probably not, they may take their clothes for shits and giggles though.

Дa дoйдaт тyкa дa им eбa мaмaтa дa им eбa.

>changed course because it was unsafe
Hahaha what the fuck, I thought they planned on walking into an active war zone? What even is the point of this?

~3 miles a day

They might just die if they manage to cross Syrian border when the Turks start invading the Kurds in the Afrin region. Or they manage to get past that to get the men killed and women raped to death.

what. i walk that in an hour every day.

i did the math, its closer to 6 miles every day, but still. 6 miles a day.

Everytime a woman does this she gets murdered near the border of the middle East. Why they continue to do this is baffling

>last post 3 months ago

>they'll never even get out of Germany!
>they'll get tired in Czech Republic!
>they'll quit in Austria!
>no way they'll get through Croatia!
>the muslims and Bosnia will surely rape them!
>based Serbia will stop them!
>g-guys they won't get through Macedonia, right?

>What is a leppo?

well, they sure as shit won't get to Syria without a division to protect their precious asses

>twitter.com/AleppoMarch

Aleppo is already safe, thanks to Bashar the Lion.

I don't think anyone ever doubted they'd get to even Greece and Turkey.

I think people are doubting they will make it our alive out of Syria (Or Even Turkey) if they manage to enter Syria at all.

>It took 6 months to get to Macedonia? You can do it in a month if that.

They are traveling slower than a medieval Emperor on tour.

The path to Aleppo which goes to FSA controlled territory sure as shit isn't safe.

I don't think anyone ever doubted they'd get to even Greece and Turkey.

Besides literally everyone on Sup Forums
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104654637/

Fucking hell, it took them six months to walk to Macedonia? The civil war will be over by the time they get to the Syrian border. Might as well just pack it up and go home already.

Greece will let them through too, but they will probably be somewhat angered that rich Germans who stole their wealth march through and sleep in Hotels, maybe someone will sexually harass them for eeing to White and talking something they do not understand and they think it is xenophob and against women.
Most Germans made vacation in Turkey, so getting through it shouldn't be a Problem. But I guess that some Turks will simply Punch them, half of them are unemployed Muslim IS-smpathizers, they will at least make autistic screaching.
When they cross the fucking border (which most likely the Turkish Military won't let happen)
They will be killed by ISIS terrorists immediately, perhaps Kurds, I'd love the Russians to Airstrike them, American one would also be priceless, now but the best Thing to happen would be a child with suicide bomb killing them, I mean, could you imagine the riddicoulosness of SJW comments on that, especially in GERMANISTAN?
Fuck yeah this could be the Moment were AfD gets 5% more because People realise Lefties can't combat muzzie threats anywhere.
It is just getting better.
Didn't even exactly know there was such a march, otherwise I would have awaited them in Serbia at my relatives house, there still is an old Wehrmachts or Soviet Carbin there,
would have been fucking awesome to be able to shot 'em right in the Pussy.
Why media, why did you fail, It could have actually led to complete mobilization of Autism and collapsing of SJWs, just due tomental health Problems if a White,Heterosexual,Christian,Nationalist German/Serb Shooting with Stahlhelm on head.
That fucking Cheeki Breekiness, Removal of Kebab intensifies as fuck. Sweet.
Fucking shit I missed it.

>tfw they left a bunch of whiny liberal cunts
>tfw what comes back are a bunch of 80's comic style scantily clad amazonians with the heads of the previous batch and some refugees on pikes

Did some quick math...they should have finished months ago....wtf are they doing

Good luck crossing the FYROM border.

By altered course, he mean they sidestepped Hungary.

>somewhat angered that rich Germans
>Implying Greeks are nigger-tier 1uping morons like Krauts

>Syrian ginger with nu-male beard

kek

Literally 2 hours of straight walking per day. They should at least get up to 20 miles per day with breaks. This is ridiculous.

awww, I wanted to see the freakshow to have a good laugh. Whatever.

>who is a Leppo?

Hungary is no joke.

Holy shit I thought this was finished ages ago. Fair play to them that's a long way to go to get mortared.

they'll be lucky to make it past turkey

I know and i love it.

If these roasties had children, they wouldn't be doing this.

hope they pass the gypsy area of skopje and get robbed or raped

I really thought they wimped out. Happenings for sure, I bet this is what causes WW3. Some random parade of civilians is the just right amount of randomness to push anything in full scale HAPPENING tier shit.

Hey peeps, how do you upvote/downvote posts and threads?

Thanx

you dont.
lurk moar

>They should at least get up to 20 miles per day with breaks.
Depending on their luggage, this might be hard - but they don't lug around camping equipment, nor should they need to still "get fit" after more than a month of travelling by foot. (Though further "incremental fitness buildup" would apply, sure, sure)

Greece will accept their shekels and smile as they are on their way to get gangraped in Turkey.

Uhm Nordics have been ruling the world for the past 300 years.

Get with the program.

They'll get raped when they cross into turkey

German woman and German 'men' are only meant to submit to strong, high test, alpha Turks.