Brazil Supremacy Thread

No one is above the law in Brazil.

>one president in jail
>one impeached president
>6 jailed senators
>4 jailed governors
>21 jailed billionaire corporate crooks

How do you feel knowing Brazil upholds the law and you don't, amerifags?

Who is the white now?

>Who is the white now?

Still us.

>America
>White

hot body, ugly face

nem pensamos em vcs

>Rapelittleboysallahuackbarstan
>White.

Yeah fucking right, I have olive skin and people here think I'm pale as a ghost.

Things might be in the shit there but at least the vultures are coming to light. Thats always a good thing.

What about Temer? Will the case stick?

>Who is the white now
Doesn't post a white next to his flag.
Fuck of budget Mexico fag

Yes.

EVERYONE IS GOING IN JAIL.

We are the Country of the Law now.

Love it bro. Keep up the great work.

Where in the country are you?

>law
>brazil

>How do you feel knowing Brazil upholds the law and you don't, amerifags?
good for you?

keep it up i guess?

maybe dont act like a yurofaggot about it cause when you try fleeing here to escape mosquitos and high temps our wall will be done and nobody will want you

Check the flag new fag

Wtf, I mean where in the USA? newfag

Do you uphold motorcycle helmet laws?

Or do the laws of physics uphold them?

uma

All of whom were probably related to drug trafficking and murder in brazil

sopa de macaco uma delicia

>Who is the white now?

not you

Corruption, money washing, passive corruption, box 2, bribery, murder threats, obstruction of justice and responsibility crimes.

Meanwhile Hillary causes american deaths and she can walk around free.

Brazil is country of the law.

>be american
>Hillary still free

Literally the laughing stock of the world.

too bad your country is still shitty

>Who is the white now?
not you

7-1

Lol you really are a newfag, cause you just got shim shamed pretty hard f a m. I can't believe you actually fell for it. Anyway, I live in Jersey.

>be in america
>walk 300 feet to the store
>walk back home unscathed, didn't even have to activate by flight-or-fight response because my neighborhood is too safe.

>be in brazil
>walk 31 feet to buy butane gas bottle because shitty government cut gas and electricity again
>Get robbed, shot and raped by helmet-wearing rufians.

KYS you brazilian scum. You are literally the shithole of SA.

Who cares about football anymore?

We are white. We are civilized.

We care about laws, institutions and the rule of law. Leave it to the europeans to excite their personalities with the kicking of a ball around a field of grass.

The brazilian enthrall themselves with abstract rules and the pursuit of an ethical society for all, seeking higher goals than your miserable Anglo viking instincts.

The simple thought that no human is above the law is beyond your comprehension, for you have lived so long in a society of subhumans that there remains not even the remnant of a law.

Rotterham.

You are a Favela nigger that will never be white. Your nation is doomed to constant corruption and lawlessness until the end of time. This is the mestizo race.

Ironically, your sentence describes America perfectly.

Lawless, corrupt and mixed.

>one impeached president
TWO, learn to fucking count, you nigger.

Also, Brazil is utter shit, most of those politicians are going to be doing their time in house arrest while living in their luxurious houses/ Mc mansions.

Just go smoke some weed and drink some cachaça until you truly believe to be white.

Where is she, Amerifags? Where is she?

In jail?

Oh.

No?

She's free and roaming around? And her husband too? And Podesta? Wow.

Great laws you have there.

And you, Anglos. What was Rotterham? What was a sexual emergency? Enjoying your shitty societies?

Brazilian judges would CLEAN your countries.

>no human is above the law

The Queen is. Also including intergalactic space reptilian law.

We aren't white and we probably will never be white, and I couldn't care less. Something good is finally happening for the first time that may change the country for better. I only hope that brazilians wake up and then we might have something much better than fucking football to be proud of, but sadly, that's pretty unlikely.

>The Queen is.
Your queen hardly has any power these days, she just control that joke of an army of yours, she can't rule the country, make laws or any relevant decisions. I am pretty sure she is not above the law.

The Queen is the head of the illuminati. She is the law.

Sorry man, but you aren't even that great at football anymore. Pele, Socrates, Zico, Junior & Falcao. Those were the days.
t.oldfag

>cause you just got shim shamed pretty hard f a m
No he didn't. You misread his post and now you feel like a dumbass. Just own your mistake you autist.

I keked

>The Queen is the head of the illuminati. She is the law.
>a woman is the head of the illuminati.
Stupid britbong.

Lol you fell for my shim shamery as well. You newfags are too easy to fool.

> Who is white now!
A few good deeds =/= white.
But Brazil, really, we love you guys for trying. You're not white, but you're defiantly worth saving in the purge.

Brazil top country in this world!

No one can match our murder rates and 93% unsolved homicides!

Brazil is the only white european country in the world. Everybody else are burger niggers and mohammed cucks.

>Who is the white now?
>us

Brazillian women in a nutshell.

America will be numero 1 in 30 years when the niggers and beaners take over completely.

Anyone have pics or gifs of that girl bodypainted with the brazilian flag with the blue circle at the center being her asshole?

>murder meme

These are brazilians killing brazilians, not whites.

Don't you see that's all part of the bigger plan to promote a national genocide of the lesser races?

Out of curiosity, if given the option would you be open to the return of an Emperor with a Monarchy acting as an executive?

Only asking since you guys went into your first Republic when the Monarchy was actually popular.

Well, at least we have sum qt natives desu

The Emperor will return.

It's inevitable.

The multiple peoples of Brazil can't be ruled under a nation, only oppressed by an empire.

The Emperor will once more be the moral light of a nation. Amidst so much degeneracy, violence and lost values, the people will have a lonely figure of good and justice that will make them feel ashamed and seek a higher contribution to society.

It's inevitable.

Monarchism is gaining strength. We shall restore the rule of the Bragança and make Brazil great again.

Literally 0,43 % of the population
I know it, don't care about football t.b.h

Just because you are a lightskin nigga it doesn't mean you are white, Jaquil.