Surely they're going to tell the actual story of Dunkirk, right?

Surely they're going to tell the actual story of Dunkirk, right?
They wouldn't just lie about it, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Britain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea_Lion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the truth? Gonna need a quick rundown

All the civies will be black fisherman

Nolan doesn't seem blue pilled enough to glaze over the facts and pull a Battlefield 1.

Hitler letting them survive so he can try to make peace with the UK

This basically.
They could have killed them but Hitler allowed them to leave, but warmonger Churchill didn't accept his offering of peace.

Nothing will ever be as bad as Battlefie-
Oh.

That's literally not what happened, fucking history revisionists. You don't let go entire field armies in the HOPE that peace is going to come of it.

Explain to me how that peace process would go in reality. "You saved our boys, we'll rescind our Jew backed declaration of war." Makes sense. The real reason the Germans didn't attack is they didn't want to risk their Panzer armies fighting against a force that still had equipment ready to fight. Hitler's panzers were overextended and running low on fuel.

Aren't there actual black Nazi's though? You can just pretend to love the game because you get to shoot evil racist Nazi's. They seem to have shot themselves in the foot with this.

wow hitler really was a retard

It's "Muh Ebil Nazis!" propaganda through-and-through.

>Muh brave Churchill!
>Muh brave British civilians!

The leaf speaks the truth.

good points but you're wrong. Hitler let them go, not so that britain would come to its senses and sue for peace but rather he let them go so America would stay the fuck out of the war. remember this is before operation barbarosa and that was hitlers main objective and being at war with the usa at that time would make that totally impossible.
>nb4, yes if hitler captured or killed that army america would have been at war with hitler instantly.

>Force completely surrounded and under-supplied
>One of the best panzer generals on standby to collapse the pocket
>Completely crushed the allied armies up till this point
"We can't beat them just let them go :("

I'll admit I don't know what he was thinking, but I could say the same for a lot of his retarded wartime decisions.

it will completely accurate. this includes the critical moment when the allies liberate nazi death camp dunkirk ii and, with the help of a fleet of jewish fishing boats led by captain schindler, safely led the six gorillion to england while the english soldiers bravely gave their lives during the ferocious einzatzgruppen tank death gas assault on the dunkirk ghettos. bring a tear to my eye just to think about it.

>Hitler let them go, not so that britain would come to its senses and sue for peace but rather he let them go so America would stay the fuck out of the war.

Wrong.

It wasn't his decision, the reality was the panzers couldn't do anything without heavy losses. Heavy losses German High Command along with Hitler himself felt couldn't be taken on at such a time.

This was before they even conquered the entirety of France. You're also ignoring the fact that the Germans actually DIDN'T stop attacking us, the Luftwaffe had a field day on the beach and the channel.

this is spot on.

>Wrong.
no it really isn't.

>saw Wonder Woman a couple weeks ago
>expecting MUH PROTO NAZIS for the whole film
>in a refreshing twist, Germans are portrayed as reasonable people, just as tired of sending their young men to die as the British
>German command is even shown discussing the armistice and how there's no point in fighting a war they can only hope to fight to a stalemate right before they're all killed
>Both sides are revealed to have been manipulated by the same third party, who whispers into the ears of weak-willed men and women on both sides to keep the war going
post yfw when a fucking B-tier capeshit film did a more balanced job of portraying Germany in a world war than Dunkirk ever will

I doubt it

It's completely wrong buddy, why else would the Germans go through with their invasion of Britain? A coastal/air invasion of the British mainland had more world-changing implications, and the US still didn't declare war.

It's like you're actually retarded.

Yeah it was Hitler's generosity that let the BEF escape from Dunkirk and not his fucking stupidity and disastrous micromanaging that did it.

From what I've gathered about WW, the whole point wasn't to kill ze evul Germinz but to prove that humanity is shit and is constantly fighting each other whilst paradoxically wanting peace. It's an endless cycle of war.

Doesn't make any sense. He could've captured them as POWs and use as bargaining chips in peace talks with Churchill. There's not a single mentioning of Hitler's explicit order to "let them go", but plenty about Wehrmacht overextended supply lines and endangered flanks in May 1940

Hitler's micromanaging is a meme that only really applies to his efforts to rectify the situation on the Eastern Front. Before 1941 Hitler barely directed his armies to particular places, he left that up to the discretion of his generals.

>I have no reply so here's the same image I post every day

>And here's another

This, they made the same mistake when they invaded Russia by pushing their armor so far in advance of the infantry and stretching supply lines thin.

what invasion? the blitz was not an invasion and was actually very minor. its been exaggerated out of all proportions though. very low casualties. Hitler had to bomb them though as they were bombing germany. but the nation state of britain was under threat of collapse from it so your point is absurd

Well there are no niggers so theres that. Not that ive seen anyways.

None of this is strictly true.

Hitler's policy toward the British was one of annihilation for much of the early invasion - but his tanks were outrunning their supply lines (which were also under attack) and his men were exhausted. As the British withdrew, several large german units paused to consolidate their line and refuel while the Luftwaffe provided air cover and destroyed British/French vehicles ahead. There is evidence to suggest that Hitler furiously ordered faster advances to encircle the British Army entirely so he could blackmail Churchill - but the British rearguard and flanks managed to hold off repeated attacks. Many units actually ahd to be sacrificed entirely to ensure the beachead was protected.

Once Hitler realised that a wide scale evacuation was underway he ordered his armour to push and the luftwaffe to hit the beaches - but they were constantly hampered by British aircraft and AA fire. There is zero evidence to suggest that Hitler was stopping the advance for political reasons - and that doesnt make strategic sense anyway. The opportunity is right there to kill 80% of Britain's standing army and walk straight into Britain. No - Von Rundstedt stopped the armoured advance because he lost 50% of his tanks in the previous 2 weeks.

>The Battle of Britain was not an invasion and was very minor

hahahahahahaha is this what they teach British youngsters on that retarded shithole island? Christ, kill yourself you unbelievably stupid worm.

>hitler totally drops the ball once more, fucking up shit for his generals
>wehraboos still defend Hitler as SUCH A GENIOUS

Hitler was so bad at Strategy, and with his retarded autistic "EVERY ORDER HAS TO GO OVER ME REEE" and "NO FALLING ABCK EVER; EVEN IF IT COULD SAVE THE SIXTH ARMY" that the brits decided to NOT assasinate him at one point while they could have, because they were afraid someone cappable could become new Führer. And fuck they were right, anyone would have been better then Adolf

lol you think churchill would have cared

>Surely they're going to tell the actual story of Dunkirk, right?
Yup, useless white officers lead a courageous band of Negros on a do or die mission. But the mission was sidelined when the niggers disobey orders of whitie and liberate a death camp, evacuating 1000's of baby jews with the support of famous American Admiral Tyrone Jamal. Once safe they a party a Mosque inside Westminster Abby
The end

And the point I was making was if the US was going to declare war over the capture of half a million troops, why didn't they declare war when the Luftwaffe came storming over the channel?

The fact was the US wasn't going to declare war if either the troops were captured or if the British lost the Battle of Britain They wouldn't physically be able to mount an attack on Germany from anywhere. Africa would have been stormed of your possessions and the US would be sitting in the wind.

Is that you /his/ ?

>the blitz was not an invasion and was actually very minor.
>very low casualties.

I wouldnt call 32'000 dead, 100'000 injured, and half a million homeless "minor." Half the city was obliterated.

hitler could have taken britain any time he wanted before operation barabrosa. if you are to dumb to understand that i can't help you

Why are the women white? Unless they are Jews or something.

>hitler could have taken britain any time he wanted before operation barabrosa.

stop posting

>hitler could have taken britain any time he wanted before operation barabrosa
He couldn't with the Luftwaffe and he wouldn't have been able to with his non-esitten Navy and troop transports. Stay wrong, dumb bong.

Again what killed the Battle of Britain for the Germans was their true enemy, SUPPLY. HE-111s and BF-109s could only stay over London for a maximum of 20 minutes at the time.

tell me, abdul, were you born in the isles or did you get imported more recently

Wouldn't really have a choice. Those 200k BEF troops were the core of British military, crucial in training and leading new recruits. Their loss would have knocked Britain out of the war for good.

the Nolan's redpill everything they do. you fucking wait boy.

radars

>hitler could have taken britain any time he wanted before operation barbarossa.

How would he have handled the British navy? The minefields in the channel? The 300'000 soldiers with tanks and flamethrowers? Not to mention the RAF overhead constantly.

dumb frogposter

>actual story of Dunkirk

Sup Forums unironically believes that the Allies could only escape from Dunkirk because Hitler was a merciful peacemaker and wanted to spare them, and not because Luftwaffe chef Goering was an incompetent fuck who couldnt finish what he had promised.

I hope so, WE need to see native english black men

if the luftwaffe had, say destroyed every major british city then i suppose america would have got involved. but they didn't. 40- 60 thousand casualties. the british killed more than that in hamburg alone.

Which could have been knocked out if there was some more strategic thinking and ability to stay in the air longer.

England is the GOAT of making people think their defeats are great feats of Triumph.

>if the luftwaffe had, say destroyed every major british city then i suppose america would have got involved.
They were physically unable to do this you absolute retard. America if they were going to get involved would have been involved the second the first Luftwaffe plane flew over Dover. But they didn't. They certainly weren't going to come running to help when there wasn't an inch of British soil to land on.

Germanys war engine depended on the rail system and trains. England would have been impossible to conquer for this reason and this is also why the advance into russia collapsed as the russians used different train tracks and germans has to use russian trains or lay new rail to advance, otherwise they would have taken moscow in the first push quite easily.

at first germans had no idea radars existed afaik

>limp dicks

they never had sex, just put some semen look alike on the girls and took pics

>Hitler at the same time had the capability to invade the British isles but didn't have the capability to effectively bomb the British isles

I've never seen a poster debate with himself so effectively. He directly refuted his own central point in a matter of minutes. Staggering.

>Hitler letting them survive so he can try to make peace with the UK

Oh look this meme again, lets bomb the beach and rescue boats so they can survive and make it back home again, that'll surely win them over

Idiot

>Thinking Hitler controlled that decision and not Von Rundstedt - who had lost half his tanks and desperately needed to consolidate.

The German army was in the middle of invading a country you know, its not easy to encircle 300'000 men when there are frenchies and planes shooting the shit out of you and partisans blowing all your shit up.

What a fucking intellectual genius.

Not true, the Germans had their own radar systems that weren't as good as RDF.

my earlier points were that hitler didnt want to take britain.

I guess he tried to throw us off with the invasion plan and attempted and failed execution of said invasion plan

You know, I'm not even sure when you leaf are joking or not.

It was just a prank bro

so you think britain could have defeated germany on its own if operation barbarosa never happened and america stayed out.
FUCKING MORON

>Their loss would have knocked Britain out of the war for good.

Their capture maybe, their loss not so much, the Royal and Merchant navies is what Hitler REALLY needed to disable to knock britain out of the war and inturn the allies

A few hundred thousand BEF troops is nothing when you had command of the largest most powerful navy, a capable airforce and a commonwealth populace of around of around 2 billion people

DAILY REMINDER that the Germans had panzer IIIs and would be LITERALLY assblasted by the britbong fleet if they tried to finish them off

That wasn't the argument you were trying to make. Do you want to start again?

Germany wanted to invade and defeat the UK. Hitler thought the USSR was much stronger than they were until the winter war result was known.

After he FAILED the first objective (get command of the air) and learned how weak the Soviet army was, only then did he go after the Soviets.

Common knowledge, I thought. Obviously not...

Let's not forget the Panzer I and Panzer IIs weren't yet obsolete by German standards in 1940. I'm sure a Brit could spit on a Panzer I and destroy it.

entire thread:

>i get my history facts from hoi 4

i mean is this clown world or what. he defeated and encircled our entire fucking army you seem to gloss over that fact and think britain was somehow important in the war. we'd have got our asses kicked if it wasn't for other factors

What an.....Enigma !

The goldsteinberg fishing boats used nets to clear the mines. Then Seth Berstein took out 85 machine gun bunkers with grenades shaped like dradles.

>asses
>our army

Raj, who do you think you are fooling here?

I hope it's got a diverse cast.

Hitler did not want to focus on Britain that is why muh Blitz was so half assed.
You started the war in the first place

thats where the argument went though. he was acting like germany was incapable of beating britain. but my point is that britain was not a goal of hitlers at all so any victories britain had over them are kind of besides the point

60% of British soldiers killed in this conflict were of Pakistani and Indian decent. My professor Red pilled me on what really went down.

Hitler tried and failed to beat Britain. He couldn't beat Britain without command of the air.

He failed to get command of the air. Not through lack of trying.

>when you lose you win

wrong.

ah yes when we invaded poland

>think britain was somehow important in the war

>The Empire/Commonwealth wasnt important
>Africa wasn't important
>South asia wasn't important
>Southern Europe wasn't important
>Control of European airspace wasn't important
>Control of the Atlantic, Mediterranean, Arctic, African and South Asian waters wasn't important
>A merchant navy accounting for over 2/3rds of the entire worlds shipping wasn't important
>Sinking Bismark, Tirpitz, Sharnhorst etc etc etc wasn't important
>Cracking Enigma wasn't important

wew
e
w

lad

ENLIST NOW, WE NEED YOUR HELP

GET IN HERE

just shoot yourself in the head next time instead of the foot

kek

>Germany started WW1 because it helps its allies
>Britain did not start WW2 because it helps his "allies" via blanco guarantee

really made me think

No he let them survive because he feared a repeat of the Marne and wanted to give full priority to knocking out the French forces South of Dunkirk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Britain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea_Lion

Göring's directive issued on 23 August 1940 ordered ceaseless attacks on the aircraft industry and on RAF ground organisation to force the RAF to use its fighters, continuing the tactic of luring them up to be destroyed, and added that focussed attacks were to be made on RAF airfields.

On 7 September, a massive series of raids involving nearly four hundred bombers and more than six hundred fighters targeted docks in the East End of London, day and night
wow sure sounds like the germans were barely trying , merely pretending to invade

predictable bongs always crack me up
WE GET IT!
YOU WENT TO SCHOOL JUST LIKE ALL YOUR MATES.

When will you faggots realized you are the most lied to populous in the world, barred the germans.
Speaking to a brit is like petting a cat, stroke it correctly it will purr.
BREAK THE CONDITIONING YA WANKA!

Lundendorf pulled this shit all the time in france,

posters like you contribute a lot to Sup Forums and threads like this. Where would we be without such stellar contributions?

> wrong

I may have a burger education but in fsirly certain the Nazis never commandeered britain

What is that even supposed to mean? Wanna try refuting what I'm saying? Going to be hard because I actually study these fact-patterns, I don't pull shit from my arse like some faggy history revisionist.

German soldiers have been stopped by the French / Belgian and the RAF, while the British were evacuating. More than one hundred thousand french and belgian soldiers did evacuated Dunkirk, though.

I think Hitler should of been content with what he had and not invade Poland. He could of developed nukes and destroy the USSR that way.