/CHRIST/chan

Christian discussions.

Invited: all Christians but also LARPers who want to be destroyed.

Not invited: fags

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13436380
boards.Sup
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ddvU6zUb-5w
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html
savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Adenauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Gauck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solidarity_(Polish_trade_union)
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you think of Genesis?

You seem confused. This isnt . Keep this shit over there.

Bump

What denominations are you guys? I made this poll.

strawpoll.me/13436380

Your gods are dead, crypto-fedora

And I used to think Varg was "cool". Watching his latest videos he's just a dumb freak.

The only good -chan is Cure-chan

i came again
i'm jesus

What are the most redpilled bible readings for my wedding ceremony? Need an Old Testament and New Testament reading

Any Bible reading? Revelation is pretty awesome.

Yeah any reading. I want the degenerates in attendance to feel the judgment of God. That one in your pic is pretty good.

Ephesians 5:22-33

Or passage about marriage at Cana

One that I like to piss of fags and leftists:

>Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? Nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush. Therefore they shall fall among them that fall as empires fall. When I visit them, they shall be cast down, saith the Lord (Jeremiah 6:15)

There are some beautiful passages about marriage too:

>A man, in fact, should not cover his head, because he is God’s image and glory, but woman is man’s glory (1 Cor 11:17)

Without a reformant leader & all the division among the church how are were ever going to purge Muslims(pic related)?

Thank you!

>2 Timothy 3
"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.

People will be lovers of themselves,
lovers of money,
boastful,
proud,
abusive,
disobedient to their parents,
ungrateful,
unholy,
without love,
unforgiving,
slanderous,
without self-control,
brutal,
not lovers of the good,
treacherous,
rash,
conceited,
lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—
having a form of godliness but denying its power.

Have nothing to do with such people.

They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth."

I'm reading it fir the second time now. On chapter 39

>God doesn't exis-

Isaiah 45:5
I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/133664912#top

Well if it says it in the bible so it must be true

correct

This is now a pagan thread

Anyone have the pic where Christ-chan is laying in bed and has a disdainful look on her face?

Anyone have the version that doesn't have the caption?

I like what it has to teach me, but I cannot for the life of me step out of a mindset of logical empiricism and such and just believe. I think and feel like I need to see something truly awe inspiring or face the worst possible thing in my life.
I don't suffer from anything at all but seem unable to break out of being a mindless ZOG worker retard truly without finding a spiritual essence in God.
HELP ME PLEASE

Tori Amos would like a word with you.

yep

What are the persuasive arguments for Protestantism over Apostolic Orthodoxy?

Empiricism cannot be proven with empiricism

>christian thread
>picture is ''muh pure white christian''
i miss the times when Christianity wasn't hijacked by racists

Protestants follow the Bible
Catholic and Orthodox follow the early church fathers
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ

but Christ left a church not a book and you would think that the people who had the closest relation with the disciples would be the best place to convey his messange

Nice politics thread you got in here.

Take your fairy shit to

why dont you fight for your soil and your blood instead of kike jibberish?

Cognitive dissonance, troll, or just a braindead insect?

Hey bros, I lost my virginity to a prostitute and I been feeling like shit since. I got myself checked out and all, i'm clean. With losing my v card it helped me take the edge off when it comes to talking and approaching women but I still feel hollow inside like I made an irreconcilable mistake. What do bros?

Well yes
Do you think finding God is a path that needs to be wandered in to rather than followed?
Much in the same way as political thought, telling someone a thousand times means little as an idea or culture won't stick.
I suppose I do need that epiphany or something similar I mentioned. I just don't know where to seek it fully

>Anyone have the version that doesn't have the caption?
Easy enough to simply remove it.

Why did Jesus let Mary pour like a million dollars worth of perfume on his feet when he could have fed the poor with that money?

Theres nothing to do. Salvation is a free gift and you cant lose it. Just bring your flesh into submission the best you can and try to let your new spirit have power over your old flesh.

If you feel like a piece of shit. Then good, you should and it shows that there is something going on. If you did it and felt fine, that would be a problem.

Easy there commie Judas, Jesus answered that question. The poor will always be with us, but he was here for a short time.

As someone who is walking the same route as you (the uncertainty pill) I cant help all that much as Im still wandering in the fog having neither the comfort that comes from hard atheism or hard theism.

What makes the religious question harder than politics is the absoluteness of it all. With politics its very easy and indeed necessary to change ones view based on their circumstances.

Something that might give you solace is that we each have a unique path and that whilst it is true that some people seem to just get it quickly or in a certain way doesnt rule out you being able to get there in a different or longer one nor make your path any less legitimate (found that out in a book were some asspained monks were bitching about religious prodigies)

That's idiotic reasoning. By that logic helping people is pointless because there will always be people to help and yet that's the most unchristian thing imaginable.

yeah you can always trust Jewish books user

Orthodoxy or Death
Deus Vult
Gott Mit Uns
In God We Trust
Deo Vindice

hey christfags how is everyone? Proud Catholic here, planning on entering seminary after I graduate from school. I'm really, really excited even though it's going to be a ton of work.

Guys i have a big issue. Im going to kill myself. Will god still accept me in heaven? Should i accidentally kill myself somehow? Because i know suicide you dont go to heaven or something. Can anyone tell me a way to kill myself so god will accept me in heaven?

how about you don't off yourself? Have you talked to you family, or talked to your doctor?

Learning Latin will be very interesting, although the never being able to have kids part would make me sad.

How did you come to know Catholicism was the true Church and not Orthodoxy?

as long as you believe you can never go to hell

but just wait till sept 23 the rapture is coming you dont have to wait much longer

>Im going to kill myself.
>Doing atheism shit

Are you going to become a trappist?

What is a seminary like from what you currently know of it?

^ this
Everyone has something or someone to live for.

True.
But I think the grounding for many of my political beliefs, primarily fascism, need to be grounded in a universal theological mindset, otherwise it'll just be open to corruption by anyone and everyone.
I feel like I get a better understanding of why I should accept God when I learn new things.
But my inability just feels morally painful

Killing yourself is athiest? I would rather be in heaven as soon as possible. Im sure god is a reasonable human being.

You won't be welcome to Heaven - offing yourself is like taking the Lord's test and turning it in half finished with your name on it expecting to get a passing grade. The only way the Lord can gauge your worth is through your life and the choices you make in accordance with what you've been through. Every person's life is different, so the Lord is kind enough to treat his children with differing care, but her can't take care of His faithful if they neglect themselves and discard the gift of life given unto them.

>implying Orthodoxy, the denomination not tainted by the complete cancer of the Catholic Church, isn't the best way to commune with God.

>that red reddit nose

Reddit adopted Christ-chan?

>You won't be welcome to Heaven

not what the bible says if youre a believer

Suicide sermon
youtube.com/watch?v=ddvU6zUb-5w

>Baptist church

out.

From the anime that has rampant magic, homosexuality and pedophilia...

Checked, but no one can tell when the end times will be.
>Matt. 24:36

>Romans 14

No dividing and conquering please.

I don't mean to be rude, but that guy is so unintelligent and anti-intellectual. I get the feeling watching his videos that he's never read a book in his life except for the Bible. It's like if some random guy from the country who dropped out of high school decided to start preaching.

I have no idea why people like him.

And you can fuck off back to R_eddit.

>no one knows the day or the hour

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Revelation 3:3
Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Luke 12:39
39And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.

thats because you would rather believe the worldly wisdom of this world

god detests that attitude

its a shame to have other curricular knowledge conflating the word of god

>need to be grounded in a universal theological mindset, otherwise it'll just be open to corruption by anyone and everyone.

Have to be careful here as your desire for such a specific outcome can impede your ability to learn the truth and enjoy the stability that comes from it. (Ive seen it happen a couple of times irl where you have people wanting to convert/belive for the sake of a spouse)

Its the kind of thing that makes CS Lewis's writings seem incredible when all he is doing is providing a nice sounding but ultimately weak justification which will fall apart when you get past the honey moon phase of religion.

>But my inability just feels morally painful
I know, I often envy the fanatics of all faiths who dont suffer this pain

The reason Why I have to ask to many questions on it is that there seems to be no debate or good material on the argument, most just focus on Protestantism.

Free gift? Generally when you open the box its just a fucking paper hat and certificate.

I'm sure THIS one, as opposed to the others, is the real deal though. Whats its pedigree?

Its old, but its not as old as Hinduism or Zoroastrianism? Hmm. Who came up with it?
A bunch of primitive fucking sand people?

Nah, I'm sure they were the very definition of academically rigorous in their pursuit of truth, and theres no room for error there.

Well I intentionally don't want to be saved. To show I'm compassionate, would you like me to take care of your pets and your house whilst you're gone?

Just sign them over to me, I agree with you, you don't need those things in the future.
Don't forget to make a donation to your priest too!

>thats because you would rather believe the worldly wisdom of this world

Anti-intellectual fundamentalism is a recent tradition, though. It developed in the US in the early 20th century.

This whole "learning is of thuh devil" thing isn't the view of historic Christianity, and it isn't the view of the biblical authors themselves. Paul quotes secular poets, for instance.

In any case, if you want to listen to one random dude with no qualifications tell you how to understand the Bible, go ahead. But he has no authority over me, and I have no reason to follow him.

Go eat shit

tinny...

Don't kill yourself.
I hope you guys are having a good day.

vargskelethor?

i dont follow anderson either its your job to piece it all together by reading the bible yourself

some preachers are wrong on some things i disagree with anderson on some things

im not saying learning is of the devil as long as its based in the bible

going to college is not how you learn the bible

1 Corinthians 1:19-21
For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

1 Corinthians 3:19
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness

Colossians 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Matthew 11:25
At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

>Mark 13:30 (shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
“Truly I tell you, this generationwill certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.”

>Matthew 10:23
“When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.”

>Luke 9:27
“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.”

By the time of the New Testament, Israel had become extremely exclusive, largely forgetting her mission to the nations. When the Messiah arrived, however, foreigners were present ( Matt 2:1-12 ). During his ministry, he constantly interacted with them, indicating that God’s love embraced the world ( Luke 17:18 ; John 4 ). A Roman soldier pronounced a eulogy at his death ( Luke 23:47 ). Death broke the hostile powers that caused human divisions ( Eph 2:14-18 ). In Christ there was no longer any important racial, linguistic, or ethnic difference ( Gal 3:26-29 ). Pentecost ( Acts 2 ) reversed the judgment of the tower of Babel ( Gen 11:1-9 ).

Ephesians 6:5
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,

When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)

He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt. (Deuteronomy 10:18-19)

When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner. (Leviticus 19:9-10)

Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)

Turn the other cheek is mistranslated/misinterpreted meme: This is not true whatsoever. There are MANY (too many to list) verses in the Bible that are anti-European and anti-Aryan.
>When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)
>Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)
>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)

Greater Israel occasionally refers to the Promised Land (defined in Genesis 15:18-21) or to the Land of Israel, also called Complete Land of Israel or Entire Land of Israel (Hebrew: ארץ ישראל השלמה, Eretz Yisrael Hashlemah). This is a more accurate translation than “Greater Israel”, which is used in English but has no real counterpart in Hebrew.

"No one in Israel should ever be poor. The Lord your God is giving you this land, and he has promised to make you very successful, if you obey his laws and teachings that I’m giving you today."

"You will lend money to many nations, but you won’t have to borrow. You will rule many nations, but they won’t rule you."

The bible is quite pro jew. (((Yahweh))) promises the jews GREATER ISRAEL FFS

>The Jews thought (and think) that they are God's chosen people, but when Jesus came and said: "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus", the Jews claimed He couldn't be their Messiah, so they convinced Pontio to crucify Him. Is exactly because Jesus was for all humanity and not only for the Jews that (((they))) killed Him, and since that moment, every nation in the entire globe see Jews as a negative influence to any country they appear in. And with good reason, every Catholic / Christian nation up until Vatican II and some decades before, had prohibition or persecution of Jews.

You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.

John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”
John 3:1-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

John 6:25 – And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”

John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…

>Not invited: fags

What about repentant ex-fags?

Luke 2:39 – So when they had done everything according to the Torah of the Lord, they returned to the Galilee, to their own city of Nazareth

Luke 2:41 – His parents went to Jerusalem every year at the Feast of the Passover.

John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”

John 3:1-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

John 6:25 – And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”

John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…

He didn’t come to destroy the Law (Torah) or End it :
Matthew 5:17 – Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

>old testament

>Can anyone tell me a way to kill myself so god will accept me in heaven?
Yes, death by old age.
God is all-knowing and perfectly just, so trying to circumvent God's judgement is futile.

Luke 4:16 – So he came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read.

Luke 21:37 – And in the daytime He was teaching in the Temple, but at night He went out and stayed on the mountain called Olivet.

He wore the Jewish tassle (The Hebrew noun tzitzit is the name for specially knotted ritual fringes, or tassels, worn in antiquity by Israelites and today by observant Jews and Samaritans) :
Matthew 14:36 – (They) begged Him that they might only touch the tassle of His garment. And as many as touched it were made perfectly well.

He observed the Passover (The Jewish people celebrate Passover as a commemoration of their liberation by God from slavery in Egypt and their freedom as a nation under the leadership of Moses) :
John 2:13 – Now the Jewish Passover was at hand, and Yeshua (“Jesus”) went up to Jerusalem.

He didn’t come to destroy the Law (Torah) or End it :
Matthew 5:17 – Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>All Christians are Cucks #5
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

>Why do people care about berating an increasingly irrelevant religion anyway?
Because they're not irrelevant. They actively fund and even run many of the boats coming from Africa to Europe.

savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html

savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Adenauer
>Konrad Hermann Joseph Adenauer was a German statesman who served as the first post-war Chancellor of Germany (West Germany) from 1949 to 1963.
>He was the first leader of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU), a Christian Democratic party that under his leadership became, and has since usually been the most influential party in the country.
>He displayed a strong dedication to a broad vision of market-based liberal democracy and anti-communism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany
>West Germany joined NATO in 1955
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Gauck
>is the President of Germany, serving since March 2012. A former Lutheran pastor, he came to prominence as an anti-communist civil rights activist in East Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
>the daughter of Horst Kasner, a Lutheran pastor and a native of Berlin, and his wife Herlind, born in 1928 in Danzig (now Gdańsk, Poland)
>is a German politician who is currently Chancellor of Germany. She is also the leader of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
>From 1979, as an advocate of 'open societies', Soros financially supported dissidents including Poland's Solidarity movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solidarity_(Polish_trade_union)
>first trade union in a Warsaw Pact country that was not controlled by a communist party.
>anti-Soviet social movement ranging from people associated with the Catholic Church
>CIA covert support
>In Sollicitudo rei socialis, a major document of Catholic Social Teaching, Pope John Paul II identifies the concept of solidarity with the poor and marginalized as a constitutive element of the Gospel and human participation in the common good.

More like, there never been more churches, while Christian Democrats didn't even exist in Socialism. Pro-refugee faggots are all Christian.

This is the sort of post that only convinces atheists who have never read any of those passages in context, but only out of context.

Go read the entire Olivet Discourse and you'll see there is no contradiction or failed prophecy here.

By the way, Matthew 10 isn't the Olivet Discourse.

Atheists, in their ignorance, think that Matthew 10 and Matthew 24 (i.e. Mark 13) are the same discourse.

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

What a moron.
Reddit is the most atheistic cancerous site on the internet.
Christ-chan is Sup Forums's creation.

>out of context
Just because you said so doesn't mean its true.

He observed the Succot (in traditional Ashkenazi pronunciation Sukkos or Succos, literally Feast of Booths, is commonly translated to English as Feast of Tabernacles, sometimes also as Feast of the Ingathering) and taught in the temple again :

John 7:2,10,14 – Now the Jewish Feast of Succot (“Tabernacles”) was at hand. But when His brothers had gone up, then He also went up to the Feast… Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

He observed the Hanukah (a Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Holy Temple (the Second Temple) in Jerusalem at the time of the Maccabean Revolt against the Seleucid Empire. Hanukkah is observed for eight nights and days, starting on the 25th day of Kislev according to the Hebrew calendar, which may occur at any time from late November to late December in the Gregorian calendar. It is also known as the Festival of Lights and the Feast of Dedication) :

John 10:22,23 – Now it was the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem and it was winter, and Yeshua (“Jesus”) walked in the temple…