Who has best military? WW3 will start soon and I need to know that USA will kick everybodys ass

Who has best military? WW3 will start soon and I need to know that USA will kick everybodys ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/irish-news/army-rangers-hit-the-mark-in-sniper-international-trophy-35883443.html
globalnews.ca/news/3597654/military-gender-transition-surgeries/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4
youtube.com/watch?v=yTTILwVO_QI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Before a stupid leaf says "we haz best snipers XD" Our PM handicaps our military so its worthless.

We have the best ones, I swear! You don't have to clean AK for weeks and it'll work, M4 will break apart from single dust particle!

>Conventional warfare
>2000+10+7

>"we haz best snipers XD"

You have nothing leaf.

independent.ie/irish-news/army-rangers-hit-the-mark-in-sniper-international-trophy-35883443.html

Sweden has best army. You'll want to kill yourself after seeing the state of their country.

Nk will kick everybodys ass

The SAS breaks the law and gets away with it loads, because who's going to stop them? I reckon the UK would start doing pretty dirty fucking tactics en masse if it got to the stage of another world war

Be real faggots. If you aren't on team USA, you are about to see what trillions in black budget project can do in a conventional war. That's the problem though, no one wants to play a game they can't win so they attack us through gorilla armies, cyber warfare and other means of warfare that thwart our absolute undeniable power.
There won't be wwiii because no one wants to lose. We will have another Korea/Vietnam/Afghanistan/Iraq war somewhere else. Probably North Korea. It will start out like dessert storm and 10 years from now, we will still be there.

USA will kick everybody's ass, and then we can be the kings of the ash pile that was Earth.

Here's an easy way for the U.S. to win WW3. I called it "Upgraded Mutually Assured Self-Destruction"

>1. America threatens to nuke any country which decides to fuck with us.
>2. If they threaten to retaliate, we unveil our new MAD plan: "Nuke Antarctica"
>3. The U.S. identifies GPS coordinates in Antarctica which, if hit by a nuke, would dislodge the Antarctic ice shelves.
>4. The dislodged Antarctic ice shelves, if separated from the south pole, would melt in the higher temperatures north of Antarctica.
>5. This would eventually cause global flooding and a mass extinction event.

Therefore, any country which threatens us would potentially be risking the extinction of most of the human race.

Want to fuck with America? I hope you're ready for "super-MAD" !!!

>Hartzler estimated transition surgeries, which she said most private insurance plans don’t even cover, could cost the military $1.3 billion over the next 10 years. Troops who have the surgery require months of recovery, she added, which means they’re unavailable to do their jobs.

>House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi called the amendment an attack on the health and dignity of thousands of U.S. service members, and Rep. Steny Hoyer of Maryland, the No. 2 Democrat in the House, said Hartzler intended to “politically denigrate” transgender troops.

>transgender troops

>Tell me burger, are your transgender troops organized into mechanized transgender infantry battalions or are they in the special forces?

globalnews.ca/news/3597654/military-gender-transition-surgeries/

kek

so basically same strategy as exploding kebab, just on a larger scale

>le USA will kick everyone's ass

Okay sure thing

British troops under mortar fire
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk

American troops under mortar fire
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4

It really depends on the location and type of warfare.

Aerial combat? Hands down, the United States.

Ground war in Europe? Finland or Russia.

Ground war in Asia? South Korea.

Ground War in Ohio? Michigan.

just nuke the cube in mekka. The chimpout would kill europe and middle/far east and northern africa

Brits are just used to being bombed.

yeah because WW3 will be fought with conventional military. MAD is still in effect, kids.

It will come down to one faction of US military vs another. Each faction will have other nations allied.

Conventional forces are only going to be used for mop up operations once radioactivity has dropped to manageable levels. ICBMs ftw. Skynet when?

North Korea is best Korea.

>gorilla armies
fuck off cernobitch

Why did you post the same thread Sup Forums and yes the usa would win if it does not involve a ground war in asia.

so we'll all be nuked?

>bases nuked
>any sizable conventional forces left

wat

>countries that still need troops to win a total war.

So either way we win?

>Who has best military? WW3
Israel. They shoot first ask questions later.

>implying it hasn't already begun

Ww3 will never happen nor will infantry ever matter again in global warfare

>Ww3 will never happen nor will infantry ever matter aga

>irish education
some great reading comprehension.
literally said their worthless.

You know that Delaware sized iceberg that broke of from the Antarctic landmass a couple days ago?

Drag that to the right ocean and blow a few nukes on it's surface simultaneously. The compression would displace so much water it would create a tsunami over a mile high, such phenomenon are usually created by a meteor impact and are referred to as a 'Soliton', that is, a three stage tsunami wave whose middle portion can reach over a mile in height when it reaches the mainland. Sure, no matter which ocean you deploy it in, America get's hit, as well as several U.S. allies, but the potential impact against all in it's path would be in and of itself a relative doomsday weapon. Imagine a tsunami that doesn't go one or ten or even fifty miles inland, but HUNDREDS of miles. Set this of in the Pacific and the tsunami would drench the Mojave, the Gobi, and the Sahara Deserts under trillions of gallons of sea water. Any seacoast city would be destroyed by a wall of water traveling over twice as fast as the speed of sound. Any ships in that ocean would be completely destroyed.

That was already a plan made up way back in the 50s or 60s. You're not funny and you're not original. Fucking neck yourself

Then?
We are now.
Except for the part where we are owned by the Jews.

>ww3 will be fought with weaponry beyond the current substantially advanced tiers such as nukes
>we will witness armies being eviscerated by man made horrors beyond our comprehension as of the future years

Yep. It's what we're known for brother. Would you sign up?

This. People don't realize how terrible the next world war would be. It would be a literal bloodbath. Death tolls probably in the hundreds of millions or maybe even breaking a billion. Just think how much more densely populated urban areas are. Think about how much more destructive our weapons are.

fuck the irish
you're the only white folk that live in nigger like hoods

youtube.com/watch?v=yTTILwVO_QI

But it will be so fun. Cum on I want multiple countries to lose lives. It will be so bad ass.

atleast we will see something

now that the elite owns 9/10ths of the worlds countries, we will never see another war. just proxies and terrorism.

NATO with the mere presence of North America. It's the last Bastion and will save western civilization even though it was taken advantage of to have a large impact on mass immigration.

>who has best military
>posts 1NZSAS

You don't fully understand. Society has reached a bell curve in the form of ethical reasoning, we will bare witness to machines beyond the blueprint of a moral imagination. It will be like medieval ages all over again, there will be no hope for people trying to urge for more humane ways to kill, it will be brutal and the tech will be horrific. It will be a miracle if such ethics and technology are not introduced because the future battlefield will be a huge stalemate without such weaponry.

Think about how many niggers, spics, and liberal enablers live in those cities.

Most rural conservative places would be absolutely fine after two weeks of sheltering in place. In my location all I have to do is tape my windows and door frames, fill my tub with drinking water, and play vidya for fourteen days. Then I grab my SKS and kill flatlander scum that try walking up the valley looking for gibs.

>current year
>living in a declared nuclear target

America, Britain, Russia, and Israel have the best special forces. Not like it will matter since WWIII will be fought with ICBMs.

>USAF has an automated orbital spacecraft now approaching year 6 of continuous operation

ICBMS are so... 20th century.

>shooting other white people

Stop giving the kikes your implied consent for a World War 3.

The US has never won a war since the civil war

>he talked about something i was the knowledge expert in, waaah, kill youself. Guys! I need attention because I knew about it first. MOM! mommy, i need attention please, user isn't giving me attention.

stfu you lonely faggot. You're post is fucking cringe.

australia, their emus are undefeatable

Kek

>FOOKIN ALE
>scuse my language

Oh Britain.

Hows that inferiority complex treatin' ya?