Fuck my life

I have absolutely no talents whatsoever and my whole life has been a pile of shit. I am constantly feeling like I'm about to faint and I always have a headache in one spot in my head. Tell me why I shouldn't just do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OaTO8_KNcuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I am constantly feeling like I'm about to faint and I always have a headache in one spot in my head.

see a doctor.

also develop some fucking talents if you dont have any
sort yourself out man.
or at at least dedicate your life to redpilling people. youll need good arguments and speaking skills

just get it over with and kys now

It is entirely possible that reincarnation will cause you to enter an even more painful existence.

talent is overrated (cal newport)

>see a doctor.
better die in fight, protecting the motherland vs NATO niggers, instead of committing suicide like a total bitch

>I am constantly feeling like I'm about to faint and I always have a headache in one spot in my head. Tell me why I shouldn't just do it.
Maybe you should see a doctor.

Calm down man. You're going through a rough patch, many people who are suicidal go through this period, but it passes. What you need is some purpose in your life; it doesn't have to be religious, you can do some charity work, or focus more on your family. I took up music, and that help[ed me through difficult patches. Please don't act on an impulse - think it through, get some help, don't panic, this will pass.

>see a doctor
I have, they literally don't know what to do. I spent thousands of dollars my parents barely have

the bible and every other religion is against this. It looks like I have to endure another 50-80 years of this incredible pain.

Suicide is a sin

my pee smells like ham and chunks of food come out my pee hole

DAUN

Go back to

this board is my house, lurker for 6 months now

how useful

Doesn't mean you aren't a fucking robot. Take your shitty self-pity and go cry to them. Maybe they'll give you the push you need.

it might be a tumma.

youtube.com/watch?v=OaTO8_KNcuo

>lurker for 6 months now
Fuck off newfag.

when I poop...it's soupy...and there are odors reminiscent of death...and discarded copper pennies

Are you an autist?

Seriously dude, start learning a musical instrument, it's about one of the best ways to get a little bit of purpose in your life; I really wish I had started playing eartlier, it keeps you away from the streets, gives you purpose and joy and direction

It's the same feeling as breathing oxygen the first time.
If you drop dead, hey at least you felt something..
at least you knew you were alive.