>not a single mean glance, or racist slur
>loved it, caused no trouble, want to go back
>Go back a month ago to celebrate before wedding
>apparently they got loads of Nigerian immigrants
>suddenly everyone looks at me like shit
>crosses the street to be on another sidewalk just like US
>watch me when I'm shopping
>call me a nigger
>terrible time, couldn't even enjoy bars as much as before.

Fucking mainland Africans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2KRViUUNLo
irishholocaust.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Africa

Fuck off nigger. Move to Detroit where you belong

thanks for the (you)

Well? What the fuck are you going to do about it?

Dress better.

maybe stay in your own home :-)

I remember you. Don't come back Nigger.

We could've never had this problem, but thanks to progressives the baby has become indistinguishable from the bathwater.
Sucks that it had to be this way for you Matumba, F for respects

Wow, it's almost like exposure to niggers makes people racist. Who woulda guessed?

Nobody cares, sage.

I had this drunk African dude in McDonalds in Dublin throw his tissues at me because I wouldn't loan him my headphones. He then tries to start hitting at these young teen girls sitting at another table. They start laughing at him and mocking his accent, he starts shouting at them. Security guard comes over to kick him out but he goes to hide in the toilet. Comes back out and tries to steal some other guy's headphones. Then gets kicked out.

It's not exactly easy to tell the difference between a black guy who isn't out to cause any trouble with anyone and a nigger. So yeah i could see where your coming from.

ah a nigger causing trouble in non-niggerland. A tale as old as time.

This.

>They start laughing at him and mocking his accent,
because he had no irish accent?

It's almost like multiculturalism doesn't work!

And Muslims.

no it's because they speak like

"EUUE MACKING MEEE SO HAW-KNEE" It';s fucking ridiculous.

>Fucking Mainland Africans
Implying that one type of Nigger is worse than the other.

sauce?

>Be Black

Stopped there, fuck off nagur

Sage

Ignore these complete autists.
Its the niggers that ruin it for good normal people. If i was black honestly i would despise my race. Just be a good person and set yourself apart from the thugs.

miss baltimore

spbp

Nigress or white wife?

>It was because of the nigerians
No they probably just heard about BLM, mike brown, baltimore riots, and saw blacks constantly blame whites through it all

>Meet African refugee working in Ireland
>Constantly blames all of Africa's problems on the white man
>Thinks any time a black person has a slight against them it is because of racism
>Doesn't understand the people of Ireland provided him with gibs
>Says that the EU is racist for not taking in all of the African migrants that Africa can provide

Why do people think that they are owed something? He already was given a place to stay, money to spend, food to eat, and a standard of living his country could never have provided.

come to krakow nigggerrrooooo

>mainland Africans
Sure, the north American pavement ape is a paragon of civilization.

say irish bros do you guys hate americans? Im thinkin of puting on a canadian accent and pretending im from Canadia. Im pretty good at it since ive spent 20 summers there and know all about canadian culture from their bagged milk and loonies and toonies/monopoly money to their shitty comedy

Just kick his cunt in

don't overthink it, your average African has an IQ of 80 or so, to expect adult reasoning is too much. I want = I get. You have = You give.

from being here I hate canucks a lot more than americans.

Hahahahaha

you really think all that shit is worthy of international news? Nobody knows who Mike Brown is here

Canadian living in Ireland here. Little piece of information, they can't tell the different between accents. Unless you are from somewhere with a thick American accent like Boston, NY or Texas they will just instantly assume you are a yank.

Also fuck off and don't ruin our good name over here. The Irish do hate Americans (mostly) from my experience. They're always relieved when they find out I am not from there. You'll get non-stop questions about Trump, and asked what you think about yanks even if you pretend you're from Canada. Don't get me wrong, I like Trump, but seriously fuck off.

This means you won't be coming back right? Mission accomplished

Hey white bois, thanks for the replies. Just wanted to let you all know I made all that up to get you spergs to pass out some (you)s and spam little racist comments.

Thanks for giving me attention until my pizza order showed up. Who the fuck willingly goes to Ireland? lol

>Fucking mainland Africans.

All niggers are shit, whether they come from Africa or America, and people realize this very quickly once they see enough of them.

Fuck off nigger.
Can't wait to hang monkeys like you from trees. Your truly are subhuman trash. Neck yourself.

People who don't get randomly selected for additional screening.

>people

I'm actually sorry to drag you into this shit-post thread. You seem to genuinely give a fuck, and it's a bummer to waste your time. c'est la vie

America on fire because of allowing nigs to nig?
Yes I think that is worthy of international news
It shows what happens when you cut deals with people who want you dead
Of course the (((international news))) wouldnt want you yo see that

i never move to another sidewalk because of someone looking different. probably gonna end up getting killed thatway tho

>Who the fuck willingly goes to Ireland? lol

lots of people, and I've fucked some of your women. Most recently, a black girl. American women cannot resist the Big Celtic Cock

Is he situation of Ireland really that bad? How is it compared to the U.K. ?

Visit Dublin, or Shandon St. in Cork. Or Limerickistan.

How does it feel to know that the British considered us to have more value than you? They go through all the trouble to import us across the ocean to use us as labor, but they just flat out decide to murder you off. Do you ever feel bad knowing that you're worth less than a literal spade?

Even dogs learn to hate niggers. Its inevitable.

I was thinking of possibly moving there since I have rather recent Celtic ancestry and I noticed the demographics were at over 90 percent white just a few years ago and I admire how they have largely continued their Catholic culture.

I have been exposed to muslims, worst people i ever had as neighbours.

Haven't read the most recent census from here have you? Catholics are on the decline, atheists and Muslims are on the rise.

How are the demographics overall?

That's the average American black that has been bleached along the line. The coal black fuckers from the mud huts have an IQ in the 60's. That's who is streaming into Europe.

Its probably because the irish were less valuable as slaves being smaller and smarter
Its easier to control people who cant think as well, which is why muslims are being poured into europe per the calegiri plan

jews want people tribalism revived to justify their actions in palestine. before the wars and mass influx of migrants too many goys were pointing out that israelis were being like the nazis

Sorry to hear that, OP. 99% of blacks ruin it for the 1%. Judging the forest by looking at a few trees in it is not the right way to go about things, but in the case of blacks, a vast sweeping majority of them are a problem and people simply will play it safe.

Your only choice is to look and speak as civilized as possible at all times. If you are wearing baggy pants hanging down by your ankles and an XXXL shirt, with a bandana, then you best expect people to dodge you on the street.

>Be Irish
>dedicate the majority of your economy and agriculture to one crop
>crop gets sick
>everyone starts dying and your country begins to collapse

>be african
>have next to nothing, can't even farm
>able to maintain general population count and sustain various rival tribal cultures

sooooo much smarter.

Yo I met some mainland africans who were here on vacations/couchsurfing. They were not too bad, if a bit wacky. They also had some pretty "interesting" views on women like how it is supposedly impossible for men and women to be friends. I obviously kept some distance. Again, they weren't too bad but I think the only reason they didn't chimp out harder was that they were in a foreign country that doesn't tolerate immigrants/foreigners being assholes unless they have money.

Let me book you a holiday to Zante user

There's niggers and than there's sand nigger niggers sadly it appears the locals can't tell the difference now after being flooded with vibrant diversity, can't blame them honestly. Sorry to here that OP I'd be upset if someone thought I was a Moor too however you can't prove them wrong once the Crusaders finally declare war on the Islamic invaders and make Europe European again.

DEUS VULT!

USA niggers grandmothers have been bleached by slave owners. They are less stupid than africans.

So the people who farm and happen to be unlucky enough to be hit with a blight are dumber than those who have never farmed, dont have tools or a written language
What fucking nigger logic
Also the british made the famine worse by stealing food from the irish, but I guess this is the one time you wont blame whites for something

Voocaroo?

In Europe a lot of people seemed to think I was an arab. Didn't matter one bit, I was able to hang out with people just right as soon as they talked to me or saw me downing a cold one or munching on a good old Wienerschnitzel

Because I was talking about US bred Africans, Right? Because when I made my previous claim I was totally trying to imply that the British sailed to the USA, picked up a whole bunch of slaves, sailed into the ocean for a while, then turned right back around to sell them back to the USA, right?

Hey if you're going to try to push your argument of racial supremacy how about you learn to read first?

That's right, cracker. The people in Ireland who had all the modern tools and intelligence a hundred time that of 'NIGGERS' didn't know how to find any way to sustain themselves to survive. Also didn't know how to think ahead in case an obvious threat to agriculture happened. Weird how people with a written language and tools couldn't even figure to scrounge up and eat grass, or fish to live? Weird how the African natives who lived in nothing with no tools managed to survive off of nothing, huh? Thanks for the personal attack too, SWB. Glad to know you're flustered enough to be unable to back your lame argument so you have to try to fling shit like an ape.

BCC

Funny you should mention that after I had a conversation with an atheist Turk user not long ago trying to avoid Muslims by moving to Germany.

British fuckers would not let us eat anything else.
They had us growing all the food and then the blight came, they took all the crops and food away for prods and the rest to be shipped abroad for Britain and trade.

It is a dessert of grass here you know

They actually faced a real problem
Blacks problem is that they arent evolved enough for western society
Dont worry, the chinese will solve all your problems in africa with genocide, and western nations are at the breaking point of tolerating you

hello fellow american. Sup Forums is the worst place to go concerning race issues. you will not find reason, wisdom or enlightenment here. only a bunch of insecure faggots who like to talk tough and think they sound smart.

And apparently he'd pass pretty well too according to him.

It's sad to watch the greatest countries in the world being flooded with niggers from all over the world however. I think people like the Turk you mention and yours truly are the exception to the rule. Borders should be closed in general, and only opened for individuals in certain cases after thorough investigation confirming they will be financially stable, culturally compatible.

>Be an island
>can't fish
>have wild life
>can't hunt
>know agriculture
>can't independently grow wild crops
Hey protip, you can eat grass. The Romans did it, and so do Dogs today. But hey, "oh ew gross, who cares if I'm starving to death I won't dare to eat an infinite supply of something out of the ground. I, the Irishman, am so much better than that." he says while willingly sucking off anglos and sailing over to be drafted by uncle Sam to free my people. Once again proving the Irish are worth less than 'NIGGERS.' Marched off in droves to die for OUR freedom.

Aww, what's the problem, sissy? Too hard to say anything else other than 'b-but it's a harder problem because they're white!! reeeeee"

Glad to see you're back to just empty, hopeful threats against my race because you believe your feminine pale skin brood will ever sink to your pathetic level of hatred. But hey, wanna know the funniest part of all of this though? I'll tell you if you reply to me and ask nicely.

The mind of this faggot though:
>hating on those who fought so you can have freedom.
I'm not a moralistic person by any means, but you're just appalling. I get now why people called you a nigger and hated you, you're showing your true colors.

Niggas whom eat ass have cometh unto the board. Eggsellent- moar artism.

You're right. I am so thankful that people of the same race were forced to fight and die for the political struggle between two nations filled with their kin. The same kin and people who swooped my people away and abused them for manual labor, sport, and treated them like cattle to eugenically breed. I, the savage nigger, am ever grateful to the benevolent Irish man, who in the past saw himself leagues above his fellow man, and continues to do so today. I am so happy to grovel, and kiss the feet of the descendants of those who happened to suffer a brief coincidental decade of abuse as opposed to my kind's centuries of suffering.

Get real, as if anyone actually gave a damn about letting africans free in that war. We're just used as a scape goat to virtue signal how great some shit hole was when beating up another shit hole. Happy to have your kids be forced to learn that their ancestors happily died to end the black man's plight though. Maybe they'll do the same.

Any time, b.

Nigga stop eating ass and gettin yo breath errwhere in here and the fuckin AC's on I don't wanna open the window so the chinese neighbours have to hear yo ass.

Good meme. Talk to me when your food has flavor though.

Okay, you're not welcome in my shithole country btw. Looks like you're teaching me to hate niggers, good job

Nigga I'm an American immigrant suck my dinky till I goof pl0x

Fuck off faggot our blacks are better than their blacks, shove your superiority up your fuckin ass because you may think your color is superior but you aint superior to nobody else here faggot
Fuckin talking monkey we are Making America Great Again and we dont give a fuck about what shade your skin is

B-BUT THAT'S XENOPHOBIC AND RAYCIST, ONLY EBIL NOZIS WANT BORDERS AND SHIT! How else are Europoors supposed to prove they aren't racist without flooding their countries with Muslims anyway?

Is that supposed to be an achievement? Baiting Sup Forumss, Assadfags, and Trumpets is rather easy.

Best part, user? I'm not even black. :^)

terrible

thanks for the fun, guys. Was good show. But c'mon now...
>implying niggers can even justify existing

>no timestamp
I came in here non sexually for political discussion and you sir have not given any political discussion you humungous niggerfaggot doodoo butthole ass nigga. Good day.

just for you, angl*kun.

Callers explain to a radio show host why someone painted 'BLACK CUNTS OUT' AND 'NIGGERS' in large white letters in a playground in west Dublin

youtube.com/watch?v=q2KRViUUNLo

do you really believe this?
go here and read the entire site.
irishholocaust.org/
then re-read what you just wrote.

You still felt the thneed to pop up yer twiddlers with the clockstop after the chalkboard went quiet and here I am pressing the refresher on a titty party on /gif/ with a lightyear of tabs still open. Get yer life in law and order before I dehydrate all your deli meat so you have to fuckin suffer with jerky at lunch you ugly soggy olive that's been in the jar for two years past the expiration date.

Oh man of course not, c'mon man just scroll up. Get with the times.

Aye thanks for comin back to reply ye ole fuckin bean dip in the face ass, boy. ye feckin rat fearin, limp meat cvckold wog. I bet any wench would toss you a shilling to sod off and lick the rust off chains.

Listen hear neighbour of the last fortnight yer not making any cents. I had to use the binger to locate what saucy slash you just threw at me. Please speak American, it's the only language I understand asides from the hoopers.

They did eat grass but it was not enough, you can not live off of grass. And they did forage and fish but they had to rely only on that, also they were poor af because of the brits and could never have a gun and no one had the knowledge to craft bows as that tradition died out when the brits got here.

All the wildlife would of had to be either snared or caught by hand, and the fishing rods would of had to be hand made with little materials.

Diseases spread like a wild fire across the land because of the people starving.

You would likely die yourself under them conditions, hard man grylls.
If it wasnt hunger that got you it would be a nasty disease.

Your mad as fuck mate. Why you so mad?

the 90s and the 00s were the peak time to be a racial minority in the West
>Western cities still mostly white
>everyone thinks you're exotic and interesting
>marrying white is easy af

nowadays Western cities look like Brazil, whites are few and far in between and angry at you

oi oi oi m8ie, what kind of a carpenter's ass licking assistant of a son do you think you are coasting on back to I, user, with yur foggin gutter trout. Me'd have ye be learnin that blokes like your own worm sniffing self would be lucky to get a chance to reply to me in my PROPER colonial tongue after a day's work of picking brass off of spent scatter gun shells! And that's a muchen better propersition of employment htan whatever shite posting you're gon on and fussed about! Now outta here before I gotta get my mom's servin of rigatoni

I feel you op. I'm vaguely Arabic and growing up I never had any issues. I had tons of white and black friends and race wasn't really a thing we considered. Ever since people that look like me started blowing shit up on tv I get all sorts of nasty looks in public. People act nervous as hell when I talk to them.

I don't know how to get across that I'm an ex-catholic. Not a fucking muzzie. I dress about as well as I can.

I sometimes wonder what it's like for anons like you who go through the trouble of really opening up to people on the internet, only to realize they contributed to a shitposting thread.