Wiz Khalifa's See You Again becomes most viewed YouTube video ever

Why are black people so much better than not only white people but also South Koreans (sorry PSY) at creating hit songs?
Not even Bach or the Beatles can compete in popularity

This guy was on my plane from Vancouver to Tokyo in May. Didn't notice him until we were walking to customs and I noticed the dude in front of him was dressed in all pink, top to bottom. Wiz was talking to some ugly black chick on speaker phone with the phone on his palm so everyone around him could hear.

Tl;dr: is nig

He's also much blacker in r/l to the point his tattoos aren't very noticeable... tattoos on black are a waste

Never even heard of the song, dont even care.

>he thinks blacks write and produce the music
hmm who could it actually be

Who?

Because black people are "cool", because white people have been brainwashed into hating themselves and their culture and are compelled by white guilt to give their lives over to the death drive because they dont have a proper understanding of history or reality and instead have adopted the "the grass is always greener" fallacy to purify themselves from the sins of their ancestors. Something like thats going on in the unconscious.

Not black people just wiz khalifa. He's really talented and smart also smokes herbal jew every day and said it helped him with success. Anti weed fags BTFO!
>Only nigger In first class

who?

>what is (((juking the views)))

did you think the kikes would surrender jewtube? I could make a video with 30000billion views and 8trillion likes

How do you know what the chick looked like on the phone?

Isn't it a collaboration? I heard part of the song and it isn't even rap.

The fast and the furious song when paul walkers brother filmed the end driving away from vin deasel. So basically a white man made the song popular.

they're worshipping Paul Walker

The guy who sings the chorus is white though.

he's not even the good part of that song

Facetime. Date was may 21 I ain't joking

This makes more sense, especially with news of Google Play reviews being pushed up by click farms.

Hell, look at those spikes.

Jews produce all of their music...

Luis Fonsi is about to beat the record, hard.
Already 2,5Md views

But again, jew produce most of American music.

Of course, latinos are the GOATS.

Because we are in the Kali Yuga. Trannies are now considered normal by many.

>ywn suck Malumas dick

>Songwriter(s)
>Justin Franks, Charlie Puth, Cameron Thomaz

Franks sounds Jewish. Puth's mom is a Jew. Thomaz is Wiz.

>white women
They fucking listen to this stuff non stop. White men and all other minority girls follow their footsteps.

I'm pretty sure Bach and The Beatles would have gotten more views had Youtube and the internet existed in their respective times.

Because they sing songs written by Jews, pushed by Jewish producers, and played by Jewish conglomerates I guess.

Also, singing about a dead white guy that America loved.

>1 post by this id

Because no one really enjoys the garbage that niggers make. Nigger culture gets pushed by (((them))).

only black and yellow is any good and that's because of who made the music

I also haven heard of the song. I have no idea what a wiz Khalifa is.

Do you think people who haven't heard of the most watched YouTube video would keep up to date with fast and furious movies?

The hook is performed by a white dude. Niggers wouldn't even be able to plug in instruments if not for us.

Who's whiz kid leaf? Is he a smart Canadian kid or something?

It's crazy how many people don't realize they're force fed all this music.

At least Spotify or whatever and other streaming sites play similar songs. Of course that only matters if they play independent artists and not just Big Three label artists. YouTube as well, anyone can put up their music there. Radio is dying and will be dead in a decade.

Charlie Puth wrote that entire song you fucking drip

>Wiz Khalifa's See You Again
That's not his song. It's Charlie Puth's song, and Puth sings the memorable verses.

how?
gangnam style was all over the fucking world, and yes i know this song is too, but still it's weird that a completely average song gets more views than a LMAO FUCKING GANGNAM STYLE xDDD OPA OPA, how and why?

This.
What do you guys want here with your Normie bullshit?

Please remember that most people here don't follow stupid Youtube trends and they totally don't want to give those fuckers views, you have to explain your shit better.

Double this.
>Popular =/= Good

white people supporting and listening to blacks, paying to listen to that shit

cheering the black athletes and buying their jerseys and tickets

going to the movies to watch black actors and actresses

it's embarrassing how stupid some whites are

Certainly not (((them))), right...?

slide
sage

Beethoven was black

This was actually a story on LA local news. I guess you need filler for two and a half hours.

Spics absolutely loved fast and furious and see you again
White people didn't give a fuck about that song
Waaaayyyy more white people like and have watched Gangnam style than see you again
Most white haven't heard of see you again, but all have danced to Gangnam style at some point