Realistically speaking, how do I become a Bane-like figure IRL?

Realistically speaking, how do I become a Bane-like figure IRL?

Firstly, are you a real villain?

Be a big guy

>be 5'9 manlet like Tom Hardy
>eat a lot to become fat

Not yet, but I can become one.

I'm 5'10, so I got the big guy part covered. In spades.

Lolololol

You can't become Bane.

You have to be born it.

> I was molded by it.

I was molded by it too, user...

Well, you need to train confidence a lot. You have to be 100% sure of yourself in all situations and own your presentation. Also, you need a unique way of presenting yourself. Bane has the mask and the voice, which is a little extreme, but some cool boots or hat could make you stand out.

Secondly you need to train hard and eat healthy of course, my favourite is Rippetoe's barbell training. Remember that diet is even more important than training, so eat plenty of protein.

The third part is experience. Just start doing it to find out whatever steps are next.

What Tom Hardy did to become Bane was not healthy at all. He practically lived in a gym for a few months lifting and eating a high-calorie diet to get big gains in a short amount of time. I remember listening to an interview he did a little while after TDKR came out where he talked about how it was now difficult for him to carry his children on his back because of the intense exercises he did to get those gains.

>put on mask
>never eat again because mask
>???
>profit

First part of your plan should be getting caught.

Have lots of money
Move to Africa
Become a warlord

1st stop being a faggot and post this bullshit in /x/

dude, nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask. do likewise

>some cool boots or hat could make you stand out
This sounds like shitty PUA advice, but I get what you mean by that.
And I'm hitting the gym regularly. Staying lean, but I'm planning to go big this fall.
>The third part is experience. Just start doing it to find out whatever steps are next.
What steps are those, tho?

What does /x/ have to do with it?

The closest you can get.
>have a life of sorrow
>steroids, steroids, steroids
>fall in love with girl, become cuck
>have a good guy nemesis
>join a secret society of Hashashins
>go to your monastic secret society
>take some opium and hash along with your steroids
>return to the city to terrorize it

it's actually not really a feasible lifestyle

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

You need to crash a plane with no survivors

None of these replies are helpful.

2 scoops everyday.

4 U

First have an army of fanatics that are loyal to you to death. So get charismatic.

Then become a big guy and get a nuclear bomb.

go to /fit/ and read the sticky

leave immediately after this and never look back

Tom Hardy had to be on platform shoes for his role in this movie. He is not tall as bane irl.

you do realize that bane was just a cuck for Talia al Ghul

Becoming a big guy is the least of my worries.

I'm more concerned about what pointed out. Should I start a terrorist organization, recruit disgruntled right-wing militants and persuade them to believe in my grand plan?

well you gotta make sure that whoever wants to become a real life Joker first overdoses on some crap and then you get to get the villain role - and thus...become BANE.

Shave your head, start lifting and get big, burn your lungs and wear the oxygen mask.

What a lovely-lovely jacket.

>kys
>recarnate in the shadows
>???
>live in sewers

You don't.
A Leader is a single point of weakness.
We, Sup Forums, is the real league of shadow.
It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

>Realistically speaking, how do I become a Bane-like figure IRL?

If you have to ask, I have some bad news for you

maybe you should first contact CIA about this

Get yourself some nukes and extort the local government.

>then get killed by a sniper and 500 elite commandos

Do you feel in charge?

You'll need money. Lots of it.

How do I get a lot of money?

Technically, nah

If you go by the comic books, you need to completely elite in both combat and academia, be driven only by wanting to be the best, until you find an adversary (a batman like figure) who makes you waste all your resources trying to subdue them. Be careful.

>recruit disgruntled right-wing militants and persuade them to believe in my grand plan?
Was getting caught by posting on a taiwanese finger puppet board part of your grand plan ?

he took fucking steroids for a hollywood role just as the rest of the industry does. That being said what you've said is still true, it baffles me however how no one is mentioning that

kek

>fall in love with girl, become cuck
This really kills the character. I want to like him because he's a badass but then I remember that the only reason he has a dog in the fight is because the chick he's smitten with put him on friendzone.

h you think Bane is your ally? You merely adopted the Bane. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the memes until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but shitposting

honest work

Get your vitamins

Wonder why they're putting a gun to their head if you're going to push them out a plane.

I do not intend to represent Sup Forums.

Calm down Lithuanian, now is not the time for Bane. That comes later.

I want to be ready when the time comes.

Bane?

Are you already 2swole with at least ten years martial art experience and an adequate tactician?

UU
UU

Getting there, but I was wondering if there was anything more I should be doing.

Meditate under waterfalls and get a mask

Hmm,

> get /fit/, if you want to be effective in a modern combat situation, focus on cardio and stamina, not bulk and muscle.
> train, learn at least two martial arts, I would recommend one with lots of striking, and one with lots of grappling. If you can obtain a firearm, train with it as much as you possibly can.
> become alpha, understand your goals, and what you must do to accomplish them. Understand your ideology, learn to speak eloquently, and master the persuasive oratory need to spread it.

Understand your limits, and do not exceed them, and above all else, NEVER underestimate your foe. If you aren't naturally strong, intelligent, and charismatic, you don't have what it takes. If you are, you just might be able to make a difference.

Bane's center of gravity isn't being a roided out gym rat. You'll need to become an expert at martial arts, and serve some time in a special operations unit ontop of doing rack pulls every day dude.

The best, most comprehensive post in this thread so far.

checked

"If you aren't naturally strong, intelligent, and charismatic, you don't have what it takes."

Those can all be improved with rigorous training.
The only thing you need to do anything is unrelenting dedication.

First of all. Do you feel in charge, OP?

OK, here's what we have so far:
1) Become a strong big guy with good stamina and endurance
2) Become proficient in several martial arts and use of various firearms
3) Come up with a way to present myself as an intimidating figure
4) Improve my persuasion skills and strategic thinking

That's all fine and dandy, but I need more ideas on how to get people to follow my grand plan and ways of financing my terrorist operations.

iq a little tho

Have you tried slinging water filters to fund your campaign against the Globalist's agenda?

Hard to say, in general.
I mean, even bane had higher-ups.
But more often than not I do feel in charge, yes. At the very least, people listen to me when I speak. And that's more than I can say about several of my peers.

>

1. Become a BIG GUY 4 U
2. Learn MMA or some shit
3. Get an intimidating mask and something that alters your voice
4. Battle hotheads
5. ?????
6. Dine in hell

Alright, so:
5) Learn the ways of /biz/ and become a successful venture capitalist, so that I can finance my operations.

Alright, we still need to make people follow us.

Also, was Bane a virgin?