/ourguy/

dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/france-unveils-plan-to-systematically-deport-illegal-migrants/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X4gxs
youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Inb4 archive bump

archive.is/X4gxs

Not enough.
Ban and deport all shitskins and africans.

We'll see, I am not gonna hold my breath until I see actual results and French anons can prove it.

Soon, retarded Merkel stands completely alone. Maybe the madness will end then.

Who else here /actuallylikingmacron/?
Thought he'd be terrible but he's actually doing shit Le Pen said she'd do, the absolute madman.

Not liking, but he is better than expected. I thought he was a crypto commie and globalist.

Never doubted him

youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ

its fake until he actually does it.

they write stories like this about merkel all the damn time.

I've gone on word wanting him to win more than Le Pen, I'll admit I've been shaky in my thoughts of him but I always knew deep down, the businessman will know what's right more than the lifetime politician. Especially when that politician is a woman

>France is being saved by a businessman who is married to his school teacher who literally molested him, the same man who said he'd rule France like Jupiter
MARCHONS
MARCHONS
QU'UN SANG IMPUR
ABREUVE NOS SILLONS

It doesn't need to be pretty, it just needs to happen

>they write stories like this about merkel all the damn time.
wtf where?

they don't even do that in my fucking country

oh no everything else but SYSTEMATICALLY

Did Macron ride the establishment ticket to sleeper cell himself into government?

>illegals status just gets changed to refugee status
>gets to stay

most likely this
like Merkel when she said multiculturalism failed or wanted a burka ban

I want mass executions.

Handcuff them and through them into the Seine like the good old days.

Take a look at every comment above mine. That is what real shilling looks like. Expect more, they are trying to make Macron Trump V2.

He's still a kike plant, never forget that. I want le Hon Hon Macron meme to be real but it's just fucking not.

Remember when Obama backed him at the last second.

We're all still treading lightly, it makes no difference to me if this is real or fake though, and at least there's a small chance Macron's a sleeper. you have Trudeau so it seems you have bigger fish to fry

First line
>France announced an “action plan” Wednesday to “systematically” deport illegal economic migrants and cut the processing time for asylum requests.
>cut the processing time for asylum requests.
He wants to make it easier for the shitskins to get welfare and housing.
As for deporting "illegal economic migrants", see

Career politicians really are living on bribes. You cant trust any of them as they make their living that way.

Every country takes in economic migrants. At least Macron is cleaning up the streets deporting those not working.

Bogposting is the shittiest shitposting. This meme will not be forced, fuck off with it and move to something that works.

be careful

Macron definitely has the second-most-dominant handshake in the world.

FUCK YEAH

I FUCKING LOVE MACRON

See, when I shilled for him, Sup Forums gave me absolute hell over it. Even defended his granny fetish, because deep down in my heart, I knew Macron was the right guy for Europe.

Now look at the guy, he said he's okay with Assad, he compared himself to Jupiter, he said niggers have civilizational problems and now he wants to deport all the illegal immigrants. He turned out much better than I expected. Macron is the next Napoleon and will bring Europe great glory.

No offense ameribros, but even Trump doesn't fuck around with Alpha Male Macron.

t. Rothschild shill

Macron is faking to get control, do not trust him.

he already has control

Faking how? There are not any racist nationalists anymore. Even Trump loves VISA workers. The difference between dems and repubs however is their voter base. Dems need illegals for votes and repubs need citizens. So with that said Marcon is on the republican bench. Its sucks though because democrats are supposed to be the politicians who represent the people yet they choose to pander to welfare mobs because easy votes. I would love a democrat who stands up for the citizen but it just seems impossible at this point.

This.
I hate my president.

He deports no one.
I fucking live here.
It is getting worse.

Well if so thats unfortunate. Le Pen however could not win even if she was genuine racist because old timers want pensions.

>implying the Nu-French would deport/exterminate 23% of their population

she lost literally because muh EU, if she clapped her trap about the Euro and the EU and just talked about immigration, Islam and terrorism, something that SHE DIDN'T DO, she whould probably have won.