BASED BLACK MAN™ Stomps on Muslim

youtu.be/qs9EvZyBHVI

Muslim hate general I suppose
youtu.be/63JRg7QoMdU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_indigenous_peoples#Southwest_Asia_.28Middle_East.29
youtu.be/ch9ADJK0DgE
youtu.be/72gwCArGido
youtube.com/watch?v=mesiHgQo9jo
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg2Bus5RQV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muslims > Black people

Hi Ahmed. Take off the flag

Persians > Assyrians > Copts > Jews > Arabs > Berbers > Black peopls

More like Ashkeknazi Jews > Blacks > All the sandniggers you listed

Assyrians and Copts are Christian. Copts are literally descended from ancient Egyptians.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_indigenous_peoples#Southwest_Asia_.28Middle_East.29

GET FUCKED MUDSLIME

Sandniggers, who cares.

At least nigger violence spilled over onto Muslims who deserve it.

It was so pleasing watching that black guy's leg thrust into that mudshit's skull. Like the ASMR of violence

GAS THE KIKES

RACE
WAR
NOW

>listing shitskins middle eastern before white or european
u guys are beyond cucked

We weren't talking about Europeans.

Post more Muslim hate. This black woman has more testosterone than all of Sup Forums combined
youtu.be/ch9ADJK0DgE

Wow, I like the boldness of literally just standing up on the seat, then kicking him in the face. No attempt to hide it. Just BLAM.

Alright Mohammad calm down.

wtf i love niggers now

Yeah I was surprised the Muslim didn't take any precautions there

Just one low-yield tactical nuke would do wonders on that filthy voodoo shithole

he was probably drunk

youtu.be/72gwCArGido

That'll be removed in

we wuz tour guidze'n'sheeeeeit

>they only did this with Muslim knowledge

those russians looked like gangsters, coulda been anyone that crossed them

Nah, don't even need a nuclear. Just drop another MOAB.

lol, even Africa's greatest architecture is still a mud hut

youtube.com/watch?v=mesiHgQo9jo
>1:03

That's all I heard coming out of that arabs mouth.

>Second video 0:44
I don't understand what this guy is doing as he draws his handgun. Using both hands to drop the safety and the hammer? What a leisurely use of time.

It's really, really gonna suck when ISIS eventually blows up these ancient and irreplaceable sites. Wish I could have traveled and seen all parts of the world when it was a bit less fucked by Muzzies.

The last one's a Mosque in Mali.

Literally all sand niggers.

Hasn't stopped them before for whatever reason. Maybe they thought they weren't muslim enough

Based Black Bong

holy fuck my sides lmfaooo

I doubt it would be ISIS, maybe Boko Haram.

and then they became just as bad.

Something comfy about sitting back and watching sub-humans fight.

I'm pretty sure blacks hate Muslims the most. I went to some club for my friends birthday and I saw some shitskin grab my girlfriend's ass. I walked over there and basically told him to apologize. He told me to fuck off so I grabbed him by the collar and clocked him pretty good. The bouncer was black and asked me what happened. I told him and he was like "these fucking people, man" and threw him down the stairs (it was on the second story).

Normally when you get in a fight at a bar they'll just aggressively kick you out.

I just go that off google and am reading through it now.

>“ISIS elements booby-trapped Abu Bakr mosque in Shura district (35 km south of Nineveh), by improvised explosive devices and blew it up under the pretext of the existence of a tomb inside the mosque.”

> “elements of the organization also had removed historical and heritage inscriptions from the front of Virgin Mary church and the Chaldean church in the Doctors Street in central Mosul.”

If something has even the slightest hint of anything even remotely non-muslim, regardless of how ancient or irreplaceable it is, they destroy it.
God damn those fucking animals and their mental disease.

I don't know, shitskins are converting to islam faster than every other race.

>sand and poo and a couple sticks
wew all hail masterful african architecture

What I meant is that ISIS is not active in that region.

>based black person
back to red dit u faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg2Bus5RQV8