What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

I don't know if I'm getting older or this place is getting dumber but I genuinely believe it's the latter.

Every post is filled with abbreviations ("omg kys xD!"), the level of discourse is primary (it used to be people here talked as if this were a congregation of scholars, scientific studies and links to peer-reviewed journals being posted back and forth). There's no intelligence anymore, no wit, no fun. Everything is taken literally, there's no subtlety. The idiots who thought themselves in good company have taken over.

I just read something like
>"weather u like it or not your wrong and there right!!! marx invented the terms capitalism and socilism!"
and my heart sunk. I literally felt physically sick reading those words. How can someone be this fucking ignorant? Are these kids? What the fuck??

It's so sad. This place is so fucking dead. The problem is people who never experienced original Sup Forums have no idea what I'm talking about. Is anyone here since 2011, 2012? Do you guys remember what I'm talking about?

reddit happened

oldfags seek refugee on cripplechan nowadays

>Sup Forums is ded
Wut do?

Sup Forums was never good you faggot

Newfag here. Am I a problem? What you gonna do? Deport me back to Twitter?

Are you just noticing this now? It is 100% the newfag redditors from the_donald that flooded Sup Forums in 2016

There were always retards here buddy.

There were only ever a few people who could offer genuinely intelligent debate. The only difference is that now there's more noise to signal ratio.

It's summer. It will blow over, they will find a new trend to follow.

i remember when you had to sauce shit from and lol u mad wasn't an argument.

the thing I liked most about Sup Forums was the amount of well sourced information going around
>[citation needed] good meme

It's not so much the Donald as much as it is the rest of Reddit coming here to pit us against the Donald because they can't remove or infiltrate. Shit you're probably one of them.

Summerfags happened like every year you fucking newfag

I refuse to believe this, brother. Reddit was ALWAYS reddit, even five years ago: politically correct liberal cuckolds. But these guys knew / know how to write, how to express their opinions. Even though they sometimes sounded like parrots repeating talking points, they write in well-constructed sentences.

This is a different monster altogether: this is arrogant and full-of-itself ignorance. The kind of ignorance that is absolutely convinced is intelligent. I don't know how to convey what I'm trying to say: it's not that these people are dumb. There's always been dumb people here. It's the CONFIDENCE they have in their ignorance. So many grammatical mistakes. This is NOT someone who went to a good school and got skull-fucked with liberal propaganda. The people I'm talking about are "the_donald right-wingers" who write as if they've never been to school, as if they've never read anything about logical fallacies or argumentation. It's so strange....

I am European and I SHOULD NOT write English better than Americans. That simply SHOULD NOT happen!

I'm banned from all those places.

No, man. I've been noticing for a while. But I always assumed after the election they would go away. Nope.

EXACTLY! What the fuck, man... This place used to challenge me. Threads used to be filled with big fucking testaments with links to studies and interesting shit for one to research. Now it's the same infographs being posted over and over again. So much fake shit it's not even funny or clever anymore, it's just a nuisance.

And then there's THIS. The people who have no idea what I'm talking about and then call people "new" because they simply have no concept in their minds of what I'm talking about.

Look at how the reply is constructed: no commas, no periods, no intelligence, no wit, nothing... it's just "hurrr durrr summer!". Five bucks says it's a phone poster.

I think phone posting is as bad as reddit.

Well dumb frog poster, this is the result of Sup Forums being exposed too much to the masses so we got flooded.

The solution is simple, Sup Forums needs a Sup Forums board, except Sup Forums is already a Sup Forumsboard. So what Sup Forums needs is a politics board where the standards are much higher. A board where people are expected to read more than the abstract and cliffnotes before posting. Where wall of texts are welcome and threads become massive as anons calmly and tediously argue back and forth. The current Sup Forums is fine in its current incarnation as normies come here to be indocterned plus Sup Forums is fun if you're not looking for a serious argument.

>indocterned

Holy fuck, you're ignorant!

That is literally what /bantz/ is supposed to be.

True..nowadays its like Facebook repost whatevers on your feed and ignore all counter arguments.

Being a newfag and all yeah I had no clue what some of those abbreviations mean like tfw or ffs. But I'm catching on...

Been coming to Sup Forums on and off since 2006. This site was always shit but there was some geuinely good discourse to be had. Now you have to wade through 100 tons of diarhea to get anything close to meaningful discourse and it's just not really worth it anymore. Also these flags are fucking retarded.

Yeah the school system here in the US is terrible compared with Europe's. Every european I've met was insanely smart was well spoken.

There's been a huge influx of new poster after the election, then again recently, and tons of new shills. Basically, the oldfags can't redpill the newfags fast enough, and newfags keep falling for shill threads.

TL;DR :D

I'm going to ruin this board and you won't be able to do anything about it. Be a cuck and watch how your board gets destroyed.

Praise KEK

Solid shitposting bro.

Just like every other degenerate, destroying everything and adding no value. Way to go.

No it didn't Sup Forums has always been Sup Forums lite

nazi's and reddit

moot should have never undeleted it.

Pol is a reflection of the world at large.

You are seeing firsthand what wanton institutionalized brainwashing and ignorance does to the population.

What you are seeing is the end times my friend these trends will only get worse until everything collapses or the war to end all wars happens more likely a combination of both will occur.

Ignorance and want and those who foster both (globalist satanic greed loving freaks) are the source.

A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts forever my friend.

The thing I hate the most about /poI/ is the regurgitation of the same threads over and over again. I'll see a thread on Monday, then I'll see the same exact thread with the same exact pic rehashed on Tuesday. Same faggot posting it too, probably.

It makes /poI/ feel vapid and lame. I mean a 2 weeks/a month is ok, but every fucking day? Jfc.

Maybe Sup Forums needs a spell check system where repeat offenders get docked posting time.

This, shit gets retarded. There are still enough good threads left to make it worth showing up unlike Sup Forums that is literally just traps, dick rate and random chick threads 24/7.

WRONG.

Original Sup Forums was just as it is now but with more references to niggerdom and kikery.

I came in 2012 during the ritt momney phase of Sup Forums
I rarely post even now because I still feel new as fuck, but I too can tell this place has degraded substantially since I've been here

welcome to trumps america

It got bad since the election
It got worse since summer.

Lurk 8ch if you're b&. There's very little value to this place anymore. The discourse is fucking pathetic. Pro-Jordan Peterson threads get hundreds of replies. Barely anyone is woke on the JQ. I come here out of habit, and I get my real news from cripplechan.

For any t_D faggot reading this, I hope you understand how utterly pathetic you are. I hope one day you realize what a colossal, board-wrecking piece of shit you kekistani, beta orbiting cuck retards are. Maybe one day you can avenge yourself for destroying one of the only good places on the Jew owned internet.

>frogposter
gee i wonder why the site's getting dumber

you fucking retard

You spelled your wrong.

this describes whats been happening perfectly

/pol is now /b. /b is now some weird cross between /lgbt, /nsfw, and /mlp.

Been here for 3 or 4 years, only starting to take a real interest this year. I can already see how much this board has deteriorated. Too much shitposting and memes. I think it really went to shit when the election started, huge influx of people that refused to assimilate. I think the reliance on e-celebs and infographs helped too.

Only way to go back is to stop whining and make serious threads yourself to raise the bar. If you post sources and encourage proper discussion, it will come back.

I'm hoping its just summerfags

Traffic tripled since 2016, Sup Forums culture was lost due to unrestricted immigration from reddit (thanks /ptg/)

/thread

I feel like Captain Benjamin Willard from the movie Apocalypse now. After arriving at an abandoned outpost somewhere on the border of Cambodia, the Captain asks the Black soldier, "Who's in charge here"? Black soldier responds, "ain't it you"?

e-celebs are always cancer

We got older and most of the old guard left. Reddit and other normies found the site and inhabited it. Shills and trolls swayed the new kids into being retarded thus we are in this hell hole now.