UK IS GONNA LOSE ACCESS TO Sup Forums

Goodbye, oldest ally.

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/uk-politicians-call-for-limits-and-bans-on-anonymous-social-media-accounts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Heat Street
Louise Mensch

UK politicians are such snowflakes.

So will we...

Looks like it's up to the Aussies to bear the anglo torch of refined gentlemenliness.

Aparently it will be up to us after all

This is good news, right now the ability to vent online stops anything big busting up when people get mad.

Once this is gone people will start getting angry enough to start protesting and protesting about things that the government don't want them organizing against.

LINK?

men.........the wild west of the internet is about to end

the law is coming for us

its ok, we're next. and then, the world.

>ban anonymous social media accounts
>anonymous social media accounts
>anonymous accounts
wooot

>Louise Mensch

She's such a cunt

Kek is the god of chaos, his followers can not be contained. We will migrate to a new home if we are pushed out of this one

what? you dont log in to Sup Forums under anonymous, after typing out your password?

this is aimed at facebook/twitter fake name/anonymous accounts and not really Sup Forums?

and even if they do it, they will still get shit from people in other countries

WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS?

YOURE LITERALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR KILLING Sup Forums!

>the law

Jokes on them I dont even have an account.

>nigger from Moortugal complaining about being kept down by tha white man

Someone should nuke UK tbqfh. They are probably a worse threat to our way of life than any Muslims ever could be.

Have faith. It is in the military's best interest to ensure free speech remain in the US. There's currently no better way to infect other nations with our poisonous values.

Soroes was a big proponent of having a 'registery' for internet users

>anonymous

UK politicians have never heard of IP addresses

can everyone just tweet some shit at the MP's that want this. would be pretty funny.

Hope you faggots know how to proxy and /tor/.

The Great Firewall of UK begins!

wtf

She's nuts but i totally would. They're talking about shit like facebook and twatter though right? not just anonymous posting on the internet?

HNNNNGGGHHHH

Wtf I hate 4shit now

everyone say goodbye to the britbongs.

How come bongs and burgers are closely related, but bongs always take it in the ass by their government while burgers will fight to death for their freedom rights

>Anonymous social media accounts

I'm surprised it hasn't happened already d e s u s e n p a i

just use tails.
>that's a honeypot!
you're shitposting on Sup Forums, not plotting a terrorist attack.

>no more brit/pol/

Fuck, where am I going to shitpost now.

(checked)

>we've created a police state where people are punished for saying things online
>they anonymously bash us for this
>they're the problem, not us
fucking politicians need to hang

VPN in ?

Jesus Christ and I thought the chinks to my left had it bad.

Tyrants are rising again.
This is why our founding fathers gave us the second amendment, bongs. Not for deer hunting, not for self-defense, but to kill tyrants.

tor is a cia project

sayonara bongs. Remember, you asked for this. You only had to respect free speech.

It was necessary. Too many asshats on this site.

Remember when they named a ship 'White Portuguese' in the film Batman V Superman?

Why would Hollywood lie like this?

well, Europe doesn't yet have a good-boy points system to access the Internet like China

>Net Neutrality is a great idea guise...

>moortugal

how to spot ignorant people 101

It's nothing.

The whole article is based around a handful of Labour ministers having a public moan that they're being insulted on the internet.

We have a constitutionally protected right to free speech that the government can't infringe on, protected by the Supreme Court.

Corporations don't, and you can bet your jew owned ISPs will block Sup Forums and other hate sites the first chance they get.

>commie supporters censorship
wow color me impressed

ay fug u man
portuguese are known for being great sailors who discovered the new world and we whitey af

2/10 Nice try though, Cletus.

We're not going to ban free speech, we're just going to make it socioeconomic suicide to express wrongthink :^)
>internet anonymity intensifies
Actually it's illegal to be anonymous on the internet now too. You still have free speech though :^)

Why and how?

Are anonymous accounts really that big of a problem and how in the hell do they plan on enforcing such a ban?

awww the poor little oppressed fat ugly white boys in pol can't constantly call people niggers anymore. i think imma have a cry.

Someone needs to win Diane Abbott's seat in Parliament

It's aimed at turning you into a best Korea clone.

Nah, I asked a guy in the @sussex_police to make an info graphic and promised him I'd post it elsewhere. Just following through user.

Bye britfags. We will continue to make fun of your shitty cuisine.
Take some memes before going forever.

And WWW is a DARPA project. What is your point?

ENLIST NOW

WE NEED YOUR HELP

GET IN HERE

dont worry OP. the road map goes something like this

the uk acts like a faggot to try to quell anti muslim rhetoric because to many parliament members took saudi money. may shows her true colors as a tory which means you cant trust her

the french try to clean up the brits mess in africa. their little love afair goes way back to the war of the roses. both claim to be the man but the french seem to be on the bottom

germany being a eternal contrarian decides it has to pretend it doesnt want to get fucked in the ass by dirty nigger dicks since the brits are pretending they arent xenophobic

hungary and other smaller european nations are just sickened by all of this just in time for the euroe to start to implode amidst insufficient gdp growth of euro using nations

the french demand africa hand over the weapons they were lent from the U.N. half of the african nations refuse as the only ones that did previous got fucked up ethnic cleansing style. the french decide they have to make a example of some one this is serious business they need the U.N weapons

long story short its like the greatest tragedy the west will ever be a part of and the aftermath leaves no room for any oppressive governments in europe since you will all be eating each others children and running from brown guys with machetes

so in summation your turned into hatti 2.0. canada the ever slow learner decides being nazis isnt cool enough and white power dies a little in america. not completely but enough people stop running their mouths in public

>using (((social))) media
no one is this dumb, right?

''We, as Members of Parliament and as a Government, cannot be silent on this matter. The law exists to protect candidates, and I urge anyone who has evidence of abuse to present it to the committee as part of its review, to the Electoral Commission as part of its review of the general election and, above all, to their local police force, which must take this issue very seriously.''
what did they mean by this???

heatst.com/culture-wars/uk-politicians-call-for-limits-and-bans-on-anonymous-social-media-accounts/

(link in article)

it is easy to use a VPN

Its been a pleasure, gents

Britbros, I'll keep you're flame alive while you sort your fookin' lives out. Brit-pol needs to be seen and heard.

someone please explain the voodoo behind this picture

Only the paid shit :*( but yea it is other than paying or getting lucky with a proxy that isn't blocked then sure.

It was nice bantering with you dudes. Try not to get sprayed with acid in the British caliphate.

they're dirt cheap though

>we don't like being anonymously brow-beaten by our own electorate
>instead, please bash our heads in personally after you drag us and our families out of our mansions, screaming, by the hair, in the middle of the night, out into the middle of the street
>otherwise we're keeping our borders open while shutting down every avenue of free speech

Britain has no constitution that outright protects the rights of the citizenry that Jewry has to work around in order to subvert. If the British parliament thinks something needs to be banned, they have the power to ban it.

Really though, the UK conservatives are outright cucked by Saudi Arabia and Israel, which ties into the foreign policy consensus in Washington (see: Neo-Conservative Jew consensus).

That's why the UK government is more than happy to throw White Britons that utilize "hate speech" into jail whilst giving a blind eye to Islamic mosques that radicalize sandniggers.

Leftist love to control others lives and limit their freedoms.

good riddance, next up range ban leafs and make 4chin great again

A gun is worth nothing if the people aren't willing to use it. Your precious 2nd amendment didn't stop America becoming 60% white.

Diane Abbotts is a dumb mouth breathing SJW commie nigger who hates whites. She doesn't understand what she is saying and isn't capable of thinking it through. Politicians that will support her on this will mostly be confused old farts with little to add to the conversation other than "Quite so".

Yes police the internet and segregate it. This needs to happen.

Nigger

That is true i saw one for where it was covered for six months and it was only like $20.00 some dollars. So that is true they are cheap but still the idea that you have to pay to access your favorite political website is bullshit. So i feel for the brit bros i'd be piss having to deal with an authoritarian gov. It is bullshit but yea paid vpns are cheap.

Bye bye all the Nigels and Johns, i like your bants and intelligent discourse, but it was to be.

A society so progressive it has to suppress people's access to information and freedom of expression.

And you are getting chinked... sadly.

so...
They're like communist china?

>60%

they created 99% of the books and movies about dystopian totalitarian states and they are becoming one for real now

FREE ATLAST!!!

So long losers we're outta here!

As far as we're concerned over here in the greatest god damned nation on the planet, they're our oldest enemy. Tbqh 1776 will commence again.

Good riddance

They were the blueprints on how to do it.

The wild west of the internet ended in the late 90s/early 2000s.

I wonder (((who))) is behind that post

the military invented the internet dumbass

press "F" to pay respect
f

>Brits have no Christian/Catholic family-orientated Hispanics
Must feel bad, man.

As a white bread burger, I can vouch for the honor and decency of many spics, a few of which chuckle at me calling them a beaner while referring to me as gringo or honkey, right before we share a beer.

Meanwhile your police throw you into a cell for doing anything that isn't immediately presenting your exposed anus when encountering a Muslim.

There are times I wish your country would do the right thing and force your "migrants" back to Calais, but I also realize, with great sorrow, that you won't. I don't feel sorrow for you, you don't deserve it; I feel sorrow for your ancestors, for Churchill and the thousands that died under his administration, all bravely defending their homeland. All convinced their children wouldn't spit on their collective heritage and memories by giving their nation away wholesale to the EU and hordes of African savages.

God sees, God knows, and God punishes.
May you and your kind burn in Hell for eternity for the mortal sin of Treason.

>oldest ally

You mean the French?

Remember when it was encouraged to NOT share your personal info online? What happened?