When even Fox News isn't buying Trump's bullshit

>when even Fox News isn't buying Trump's bullshit

How long until they're fake news to conservatives?

youtube.com/watch?v=__33BzvTtGc&list=FLlRQmXc5YQz9EvLVytXvu9g&index=1

Faux News has always been fake news, just like ALL corporate (((media)))

Shepard is literally a liberal faggot.

(((news)))

False premise. Question implies that anyone thought Fox News wasn't just like other media in its dislike for Trump. They try to hide their contempt for him, but it is a thin veil.

Shepherd has always been a faggot, but really?

>why all the lies

I don't know, cocksucker, why DO politicians always fucking lie? Why advocate for an entrenched corrupt government which you know are full of evil pieces of shit? So we have to find a saint to save us, which you know will never materialize, and when one does you make up shit and eventually kill them?

>be good, goyim, play by the rules

Fuck this faggot.

to a trump supporter all news that they don't like is fake news, like all facts that they don't like are fake facts

there's a lot of trump's bullshit I don't buy either. the problem is that the msm is still, somehow, more dishonest.

you have no friends here, so just dont.

>this newfag doesn't remember when people still called them Faux News

msm, fox: they're both partisan. best source for news is think tanks like CSIS, war on the rocks, pro public, lawfair, brookings institute

does it make you feel good to be in an echo chamber? does debate scare you? lol

fagget

>To x all facts are fake news.
>To y this is not true

>even Fox News
Yeah, because as we saw during the primaries, Fox News just loved Trump.

Shep is the most annoying faggot I have ever seen.

It's a waste of time to come here and try to convert Trump supporters. Most of these people don't even see Trump, Hillary, MSM etc. They see patterns, X's and O's, 1's and 0's... this isn't about knowing all the facts to them, it's about recognizing a problem and solving it by inserting themselves as the algorithm for solution.

Go outside, live your life, take a nap, do anything but come here thinking you'll make even the most miniscule difference. You won't, they view this as a game and you as insignificant as a fraction of a pixel in the very top right corner of the gaming monitor...you don't exist here, their refined visual processes don't allow them to notice you as anything other than a non factor.

All pro conservatives outlets... the problem already have their minds Made up and choose a side..regardless of new facts..

(((MSM)))

bump

This is all a ratings game that ends with Fusion GPS being outed and the real Russian collusion being revealed to be from democrats. Stop watching cable TV and read more and suddenly you can see through all the shit. I knew Trump was going to win but I didn't hear months of "99.999% chance Hillary is the next POTUS" bullshit.

(((Fox News)))

No thanks, you hook-nosed kike!