Is the "holocaust never happened" thing just a bad meme or do some of you ((people)) actually believe that horse-shit?

Is the "holocaust never happened" thing just a bad meme or do some of you ((people)) actually believe that horse-shit?

Why would I deny his greatest acomplishment?

Most of us believe it. Get off this board faggot

>"Our" greatest accomplishment.

it should happen again, but for real this time

B8 but ill reply.

If there is testimony, and physical proof, as well
as statistical evidence suggesting the
improbability and impracticality of claims,
would you still believe a single source
suggesting otherwise?

Almost no one says the Holocaust didn't happen. What they do say is that no one in the Holocaust was gassed with Zyklon B.

>a single source
>US Veterans
>German Veterans
>Russian Veterans
>people who lost their family to concentration camps
>survivors of concentration camps
>world leaders
>every news outlet
>every historical text book
>every college and university worldwide
>every citizen in the world

And the sources against it? Some guys in Sup Forums. Nice.

I don't give a shit either way, but I'll keep perpetuating it just because it triggers the most retarded elements of our society.

You forgot the () in all these and your flag.

It's a bad meme, obviously...
Though on this website, some people are retarded enough to believe memes.

Pic unrelated.

I used to deny the holocaust and thought it never happened. After an intervention by a local rabbi and my family, I can't believe it only happened once.

Shit thread.

sadly its not a meme. stupid stormshits actually think theyre collections of jpegs are evidence that there wasnt holocaust while simultaneously wishing it happened

just ignore them while they larp as nazis

Thats what I thought but HOW can anyone be that blatantly retarded in the face of insurmountable evidence? It defies logic.

I suspect its a devoted discord server or something working on an elaborate troll to make people think there are legit phsychos on Sup Forums

kek

noone believes the boring Holocaust religion here

The Holohoax never happened.

The jews are alive and have their ethnostate.

stupid liberals actually think theyre collections of jpegs are evidence that there was a holocaust while simultaneously wishing it never happened.

just ignore them while they larp as kekistanis

i dont know what to believe anymore
its not like it even matters anyways

You don't even know how to (())
Please die of aids

It's mostly celibate middle-aged societal losers who spent too much time alone in front of the computer
They use fringe beliefs to rationalise their failures and shortcomings, and ultimate unability to improve their situation
Believe it or not it's an old meme, the first denier appeared in the late 70's early 80's

Sage.

Probably a mix of stormfags and edgelord memers.

EVERYONE IS A JEW, NO ONE IS REAL, REEEEEE

Three parentheses denotes Jews, so it makes no sense to use it in that context. You forgot the third on both ends, too.

Just tell us why it's horseshit, enlightened one.

The fact that you are forces to speculate the origin or content of the questiom, indicates you are far too new to be posting here.

The Holocaust happened. But its been used by Jews for decades for politics. Nearly and equal amount of Russians and Poles died but you don't see anything about them? Jews are positions of authority and in Hollywood so its rammed down your throat.

Whoa what a convincing post. A self hating Jew who is a 'doctor' in alternative medicine is used as a source to deny the Holocaust. Amazing.

Hi, Jew.

>GET OUT OF MY RACIST CLUBHOUSE, REEE

coordinated

pretty much
unless you want to die of KeK curse like the rest

None of those "sources" prove that gas chambers were used to systematically murder jews en masse, which is the central thesis of the holocaust claim.

Try again, yuropoor

>Being on a skeptic community board
>Being selectively skeptic of events

Maybe you should hop in the bathtub with a revolver and end yourself?

If it happened it was carried out in an embarrassingly inefficient manner.
If it didn't, then it should have.

I hope you get murdered by muslims.

I personally don't believe the evidence is conclusive enough to be certain that it actually happened.

There are so many inconsistencies that cannot be overlooked. It is such a social taboo to deny the holocaust and we are fed the 'fact' that it happened without any concrete evidence or questioning.

No, at this point he only people who believe the holocaust are those who haven't done any research into it

Killing subversive jews is a good thing so why would we deny the holocaust?

too many got away.

friendly reminder that Hitler wanted to emigrate the Jews, not kill them. Hence the Haavara Agreement.

>people don't lie
>people don't believe lies

Watch the documentary 'the greatest story never told' and then come back for another chat.

Protip - concentration camp survivor explains how soapy water came from those shower heads for de lousing. Zyklon b is an insecticide used for lice and fleas and is still used today for that purpose .

A lot of people died due to sanctions on Germany, that made it impossible to get food toward the end of the war.. cunts starved because the US and Brits cut supply lines.

Think about why you would keep cages of skinny people around for months - years without just shooting them if death was the goal? Perhaps they weren't supposed to die.

Additionally look up the reasons why the US entered the war in the first place. Pro tip - German bankers in WW1 went behind Germany's back to get a deal that involved returning Palestine to the Jews... And that's the only reason the US joined in.

Ultimate red pill for normies - it was actually the Jews the whole time. Jew bankers did Communism in the Soviet Union and caused millions of deaths.

Jew bankers made the two world wars happen

Hitler didn't do anything wrong..he was literally fucked from behind, in front and inside by Jewish schemes