Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>"Ladies and gentlemen" banned in Tube tannoy announcements
itv.com/news/london/2017-07-12/ladies-and-gentlemen-banned-in-tube-tannoy-announcements/

>Theresa May 'shed a tear' at election exit poll
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40592808

>British MEP sparks furious Brussels row as he accuses Spanish of empire hypocrisy
express.co.uk/news/uk/828418/Brexit-news-David-Coburn-European-Union-row-Spanish-UK-fishing-water

>Visa declares war on cash with plan to pay British businesses to ban coins and notes
express.co.uk/news/uk/827925/Brexit-news-UK-exports-trade-EU-European-Union-deal-Liam-Fox

>Brexit BOOM! British exports in RECORD SURGE after vote to ditch the EU, new figures show
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/13/exclusive-visa-declares-war-cash-plan-pay-british-businesses/

>Charlie Gard has 10% improvement chance, says US doctor
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40593286

>The anti-immigration party trying to recruit immigrants
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40509632

>Illegal immigrants able to enter Britain unchallenged because there are no checks at half of small ports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/12/illegal-immigrants-able-enter-britain-unchallenged-no-checks/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM
youtube.com/watch?v=3BT1zrUnuKw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Cornwall
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40604002
youtube.com/watch?v=tVt_1ByddUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NIFaPKCv8ps
acidsurvivors.org/Statistics/1)
theguardian.com/theguardian/2017/jul/14/vince-cable-liberal-democrats-interview-brexit-eu-referendum
archive.is/RH2DU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for acid license. I can now buy vinegar for my chips and lemon for my tea.

>and a worthy future Queen

Fucking hang yourself The Daily Telegraph

First for Northumberland is the best county in the UK.

>most sparsely populated
>red squirrels, grass snakes, highest wild fox percentage and other wild life
>world class beaches, historical sites, over 1/4 of the land is designated to national parks, or woodlands, greenland/farmlands, denes and naturally beautiful
>beautiful market towns, no cities, quaint villages and civil parishes.
>99% white, increasing white population. 1% from 2001.
>real english culture survives
>rich history, once owned almost 1/2 of england, famous for many historical battles, peasant revolts, thinkers, the industrial revolution and as a playground for royalty

1st for Cornwall

>first
oh fucking well. my auto load loaded rather slow to say the least.

Also start buying guns.

First for getting a white license before i get my head cut off under sharia law

>he isn't NEET

Late night ABBA lads. Post the songs from the best pop group in history

fight fire with fire mate, you live around animals for so long you adopt their mannerisms. before this multiculturalism started, were there ever fucking acid attacks in the uk

>tfw no mates

>tfw not autistic, just shy

Fucking hell, if I was autistic at least I'd have an excuse, and maybe I wouldn't be so self-aware.

Still, I went to the shop today. Suppose that's a small victory...

Watching the first ep of Naked Attraction and they've got a tranny on with a dick, they're standing in front of this fella bollock naked and referring to him as she. They are staring at his cock and referring to him as she.

This was settled this morning.

Imagine if those were your choices.

t. Diana

Why don't women prove him wrong by actually becoming train drivers? I've used trains for fucking years and literally only seen one female driver

Yeah, as I remember, (You) stopped replying when you found out Cornwall is 4% less white than Northumberland and that was your entire arguing point, and you found out Hadrian's Walls tourist industry almost outnumbers Cornwall's entire industry alone.

why the fuck do they want to take care of a literal dribbling turnip for 20 years just to have to watch him die an early death anyway, that doctors probabbly gonna get some good money out of it though

Do you get anxious whenever you go somewhere new? And do you feel like people are looking at you when you go round town?

Thread soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM

Yeah I saw that. Hopefully the guy saw this as a wake up call and will stop doing it

>Cornwall

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

- Love Devon

Mate you're a full-on spastic mong and the sooner you get over it the better

fook sake lad is this the t.18 year old last thread

You know you have a migrant problem in European country when acid attacks are a thing.

>mass immigration puts massive strain on class sizes meaning more teachers are needed
>actively discourage British males becoming teachers by not making them welcome in the industry through standard leftist demonisation tactics
>oh no we don't have enough teachers, better import more achmeds and fatimas and shill for it in the 'Tory' paper

Do they do it on purpose or does it just happen like that?

I feel like that going up the street alone m8. Not particularly autistic, got somewhat of a social life and few mates i go out with regularly. Wont go into shops though.

>Not Cheshire

I stopped replying because the matter was settled.
You were using figures showing 98% '''white''' (including poles and other shit-tier euros).
Everyone associates Cornwall with tourism so your claim was dead it the water.

>I can understand finding a girl with nothing on her feet attractive, but the feet themselves, wtf.

What's the difference?

they should atleast say man with a high eostrogren level and a mental disorder

Also my suggestion, get a hobby. Helps a fuck ton.

>Do you get anxious whenever you go somewhere new?

Not any more than usual; I like going to new places. Generally quite exciting, I like novelty.

>And do you feel like people are looking at you when you go round town?

Yeah, but just in the sense of, "wow, what's he wearing?" or, "bad haircut", or whatever. Irrational, I know, but not much I can do about it.

Your tax money hard at work lads.

funniest video in existence lads

youtube.com/watch?v=3BT1zrUnuKw

Cornwall is less than 90% white British on the 2011 census. We were 93% white British m8. And 99% white. We're more than you either way. But that was your arguing point, theres everything else that makes us better.

Shh don't tell them or they'll ship the wogs up here, you've seen what happened in the Midlands / Lancashire

Nah, I'm not autistic. If I was I would've been a weirdo as a child too. After a bit of teasing after a rumour, I just flipped a switch and became enormously shy, all my friends largely abandoned me. Eh, who cares? What's done is done.

Yes.

Free human guinea pig, those don't come along every day. I'm starting to dislike his parents, but they probably can't see they're being played in all of this.

>Banning acid
>Not banning muzzies

>Scotland and Wales threaten
>Wales votes to Leave
>Anybody caring about Scotland
>Threatening

The interest rate is finally coming back to bite these cunts on their arses

Still shilling for what should have been a stillbirth
>Keeping a failed human alive
>Devoting your entire existence to feeding and bathing a failed conception

Summer pub guide sounds comfy. Got a longish train journey tomorrow, might treat myself to the Times.

>Not reading the terms and conditions
>Being surprised when the company enforce the terms and conditions

Women think they can do everything, but they don't do everything. Where are all the female riggers, fisher(wo)men, pilots, taxi drivers etc? You get the odd few, of course. But maybe, just fucking maybe, men and woman are good at different things. Maybe billions of years of evolution knows more than some depressed lesbians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Cornwall
>In the 2011 census
>White (Cornish/English/Welsh/Scottish/Northern Irish/British): 95.7%

hmm...

Not going to happen, we will raise militias at Booths.

(((David Abraham)))
(((Channel 4)))
(((Naked Attraction)))
(((Trannies)))

Have those babies been bleached?

The Daily Torygraph has a Nazi font

Bin that bleach, you can't say things like that anymore.

What exactly does Britain have? We're not a utopia like Switzerland or Japan.
We have the worst things of western countries and none of the good things

We have the stupidity and obesity of the yanks, but not their freedoms.

We have the self loathing and lack of culture of the Canucks, but not the high quality of life.

We have the same Muslim problem as France, but not the beauty and culture.

We have the retarded welfare of Sweden that we shovel into pakis hands, but not the actually good social programs.

Oh, but I guess we're """""funny"""" (we're not).

Fuck this rotting corpse of a nation.

you're the problem, the disease. you're as worse as them if you give up on your nation like this you filthy traitor kike.

Lad, I didn't give up. It's just that Britain doesn't exist anymore.

Japan is a dump.
France looks exactly the same as Britain.
We are very funny.
Everything you said is right

Everything else*

reminder to be weary of non geo flags and shills behind proxys

there is a current campaign of lefty reddit faggots, macron shills and sad remainers who currently post to brit/pol/ trying to subvert you into:

falling out with your anglo cousins (be wary of anti-yank posting, they dont want us to get a long)

giving up all hope on Britain - you can see the "what's the point" posts, they all want you to give up on what we've achieved so far and to stop progressing

subversion, omission and distraction - make sure that brit/pol/ stay at least relatively on topic, don't let these idiots detract from your focus and keep a watchful eye on the OP to make sure the links aren't subversive in anyway. If you think there's news that should be on the OP that isn't, MAKE IT HEARD

remember these things and remember what can happen when the anglo unites - trump and brexit

we have to be headstrong, daring and convicted in our goals and not allow ANYONE (macron shills, momentum, reddit fags, remainers) to stand in our way

We have the potential

you cant give up on a nation thats given up on itself, if only there was a glimmer of hope

>japan is a dump

Its literally the greatest nation on Earth. I fucking support them invading us desu.

Medical triage, professional invasion armies, theories of political hegemony, the parliamentary concept of freedom, division of power between monarchs & assemblies, codified law for pretty much all of the world, the Industrial Revolution, the worlds largest empire and the formation of the Anglosphere identity to name some lad.

why dont you be the glimmer of hope? you pathetic fucks always use that excuse while not having the balls to do something about it.

What Are the statistics for acid throwing in UK/London?

Fuck off weeb cunt. It's dirty and ugly like all Asian countries. Pink blossom is the only thing they've got going for them

0.7 for every 22

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40604002

Have you been tested? I used to think the same, but then got diagnosed.

other than that it could be any number of things, social anxiety disorder, avoidant personality disorder, schizotypal personality disorder, prodromal schizophrenia etc.

(psychiatry is one of my special interests, if it isn't already blindingly obvious.)

It's literally a third world country.

Never asked this to a Brit...

What are your thoughts on Maggie? From across the pond, I'd say she seemed like a complete boss, competent, passionate about her beliefs, amazing with foreign leaders, and very articulate.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVt_1ByddUQ

youtube.com/watch?v=NIFaPKCv8ps

I meant more like race/religion and this article doesn't yell me that

What would you do to fix the country?
>What is the past

she's great but certain groups absolutely hate her

probably pretty similar to Reagan

>"what does britain have" was what you said
you fucking mong

Let the Pakis keep on breeding with their relatives, eventually they will wipe themselves out through inbreeding.

>not recognizing Germanic blackface, the standard family for typefaces for publications in Germany from Gutenberg to the modernist movements in the twentieth century such as Bauhaus

come on now

I wasn't OP

>eventually they will wipe themselves out through inbreeding
they've been doing it for as long as they've existed and they're still here. maybe they'll devolve into an even lower form of life, though - who knows?

1999 - 165 acid attacks
2016 - 431 acid attacks

>multiculturalism works and has no flaws

(acidsurvivors.org/Statistics/1)

Do you have a source for that

>face disfiguring acid attacks
>feature facial shots of hyper-ventilating bong-ball players

Civic. The rest is insignificant.

You stupid fucking cunt. Why don't you go and watch big brother you stupid fucking normie prick. Or hang around one the shitty fucking pubs we have. Fuck you I hate you and this stupid fucking sausage roll eating, bald having, skin tan wearing, sunglasses having, idiocracy worshiping, sex-having, ethnic-loving shitty fucking dead nation.

Fuck you you little prick. Go to fucking maguluff you stupid fuckng normie cunt.

I hate you stupid fucking Nandons loving normies. Fucking die.

Now I know how AM felt in I have no Mouth.

No, we are. Have fun getting raped by acid-sand niggers.

That's still what I was responding to.

you wont find anything about race/religion because only a few white people have done it

theguardian.com/theguardian/2017/jul/14/vince-cable-liberal-democrats-interview-brexit-eu-referendum

It's only just begun.

This is Brit/pol/ not Brit/feel/ you sperg, go back to r9k

Straight to archive
archive.is/RH2DU

You watch anime don't you, you pathetic lowlife cunt?

She destroyed conservatism in this country. It used to be about, you know, actual conservatism, CONSERVING the countries heritage.
She turned it into a monstrous (((neoliberal)))) shitheap, akin to the Republican party.
Ruined many white communities, annihilated British industries, and tore up our historic railways.

>Despises Britain
>Still lives in Britain

Fuck off if it's so shit lad.

I hate her. Civic bitch who contributed to the ethnic destruction of our country.

People who think she's great don't understand what she did. She sold off as many of our national assets as humanly possible, so that she could temporarliy keep the pyramid scheme of international finance flowing.