Don't ever let them think you are powerless

Don't ever let them think you are powerless.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rcalo/status/885904233760935938
archive.fo/D33R8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, ffs.

What's wrong with being called an asshole

wow. imagined if a white guy used an internet acronym in a professional college presentation 20 years ago. he would fail faster than asians do at IQ tests before they falsify the results.

How does the russiagate thing positively correlate with pizzagate? That graph makes no sense at all

yo who's the chick? i bet she love some anal penetration

twitter.com/rcalo/status/885904233760935938

years ago
>>internet

Are you okay user

It's the liberal way. don't understand what the hell is going on and keep acting like they do

Because it's spelt arsehole.

The internet was around in 1997 user.

>the internet didn't exist in 1997
Are you?

Current year -20 is 1997. He is fine.

of course it's a shitskin leading the charge...b-but diversity is our strength

His name was Seth Rich.

and hillary kills a haitian official

archive.fo/D33R8

>tfw 1990 was 40 years ago

please also keep in mind that students in many major universities had usenet access before the eternal september of 1993.

>xd best pepe!!
made me lol

What is this from?

Feminist internet analysis

I think they pay gap isn't wide enough.

Bumping for Seth Rich

UW alumni here

Great school, cancerous Asians

Then investigation shouldn't have been an issue. Nothing to hide.. and all that.

is this what a "lecture" looks like in social sciences, humanities etc?

Reminder that this is the school where someone was shot because Milo gave a speech

Also, shooter was asian

Oh nice liberals trying to figure out reality. This seems gay and retarded but if they figure out that your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post.

>ZOMG
Western colleges everyone... I'm guessing it's an Ivy League?

it's rude and it's wrong

Sup Forums is the 1st Amendment, leftists are fucking idiots and pussies

University of Washington, it's a state school, but the snootiest of state schools. Bill Gates finances a lot of it, the Law school is named after his father. Another building for his mother. And a 3rd building for the other MS co-founder.

They like to tout themselves as a 'public ivy' because their endowment is so large.

Recently ranked the "#1 school you can actually get into", whatever the fuck that means.

But be warned, it's competitive as FUCK. You apply to the school, but you have to then apply to your major, so a lot of people get fucked and never get to pursue what they wanted to study.

It's the leftists that are shouting "omgzz russians".. The left is literally mocking itself. Educated fool if I've ever seen one.

Exactly why I'm gonna go to a trade school.

Literally fuck every "intellectual" (((college))). If I wanted to be retarded I'd pay a sure footed man to repeatedly kick me in the head.

I went to UW, it was a good experience. If you're passionate about a trade, go for it.

BUT, college IS a good investment if you don't study worthless things.

Business is always a good major for non-STEM folk.

You'll get to fuck way more roasties in college too. Not a bad choice my friend.