What is Sup Forums's opinion on /lgbt/?

pretty gay, desu

Im a christain so i cannot abide but i dont hate them but i cannot condone it

Men>women. That's it. That's all there is to it

I don't care what people do just don't tell me I need to care

Don't care. STFU already.

we have this thread every day

u gay or just asking. SQ

I'm gay and think /tranny/ needs to burn.

im in a band with a gay guy. Hes one of the most based motherfuckers i know. I dont give a shit about what you do but holy fuck. I cannot stand the

>LOOK AT HOW GAY WE ARE. ACCEPT US. LOOK AT ALL THESE COMPANIES COMING OUT IN SUPPORT OF US. THE FUCKING WORLD SHOULD REVOLVE AROUND US
attitude. and ive had this conversation with him. most normal gays hate the fact that this shit is getting pushed so hard.

Hi satan. Knew you were a shill bag liar before you even opened your vaginal jewish licking mouth
>this can't receive replies

fucking what

We've had this thread like three times today.

not going anywhere "leaves"

This again.

I say what I said before, you faggots are fucking uppity for a population kept alive and safe by the barrels of the white man's gun.

There is a reason you don't see Pride Parades in the spic and nigger ghettos. They fucking hate you.

Everywhere where the whiteman isn't in charge you faggots are imprisoned, beaten and put to death.

Gay men are already being abandoned as as a "conquered" demographic by the left. You will be ignored like the niggers in their ghettos as they move on to spics and Mudslimes.

It's normal. Here in Sweden being gay is perfectly fine, plenty of us straight Swedish boys have had ironic gay sex

>plenty of us straight Swedish boys have had ironic gay sex
Sweden yes

This must be the 10th LGBT propaganda thread of the day.

Sage

the jews WILL pay for destroying such a paradise

MENTALLY
ILL
FREAKS

Despise them but I am willing to tolerate them. Not the type of "tolerance" they get today which is all encompassing acceptance and enabling.

I'd let them exist out of sight where they can keep their filthy habits behind closed doors in their clubs and houses. I can even deal with two bachelors living together and sharing inheritance rights. I can turn a blind eye and pretend its just a bit of a queer situation.

However the shit they get up to these day just isn't acceptable.

>ancap
basically christian anarchsists
>Sage

poor christcathocuck
is jesus offended?

It's 100% pure kike influenced selfishness.

bump

yes!
the bible is 100% pure kike influenced selfishness.

If you would lose the T it would be just a normal mental illness...

hohoho mountainjew

Invasive attention seeking faggots. Annoying sodomites.

i wonder who could be behind that post

hohoho degenerate.

>christcathocuck

Bet ya that sounded good when you said it out loud in that faggot lisp you all have.

I dunno if Jesus is offended. You'll find out in the end.

I'm just looking forward to the day when some Islamist bombs a pride parade or eventually they take over and every city and town in the west gets a giant tower of falling gays. I plan on setting up a falafel stand nearby, I'll make a killing.

you're the one posting tranny surgery
stupid christcuck

Congrats on her surgery to look like a female Howard Stern... that was once just Howard Stern.

fag enabler

that's kind of the point, christcuck....

I don't care who people fuck.
>dont understand why faggots are proud of who they want to fuck.
>don't like how it gets pushed by the media.
>celebrating degeneracy.
>don't like how i'm forced to act like i like faggots.
>trans until very recently was literally considered to be a disorder.
>allowing children to get hormone treatments is abusive behavior.

"hi, my name's jesus christ the nigger, and i hate fags"

didn't care
till faggots tried to force people to care
now gas all fags

KILL YOURSELF FUCKING FAG.
SCUM OF SOCIETY.

loose the T and the "pride" and I'd not give shit.

>her

don't be so mean, you dirty christcuck
we know your filthy jew jesus the nignog hates "fags"
calm down, son

>christcuck

Thats better. See I've already gotten you to improve how you speak. All you've needed all along is a positive (rather than HIV+) male figure in your life.

Now stop sucking dick faggot and ruining our society.

Mental disorder enabler

>science Jesus
If you aren't a complete retard and actually read the material for that you'd realize how ridiculous it is.
Go back to arguing that Jesus never existed, you'll look less dumb that way.

fuck off cathochristcuck
what are you talking about?
jesus existed
he's a nigger

You fuckings fags don't deserve to live.
You are an undesired pest to a healthy society.

not a very christian thing to say is it?

and what will you do about it?
clutter up Sup Forums with your hatred and write angry letters to your church minister?
cuck

BORRRRINNNNG

I just want to be a girl :(

Just like I think of everyone else: I don't really care.
What you do with your life is up to you and as long as you leave everyone else alone then you're fine. Sure, some are preachy, in your face, and demanding you cater to them, but those people exist in every group.

Hahaha. Nope. I'm just gonna sit back and chill when your kind are wiped out in the name of Allah. Its going to be great.

Might even get involved in a bit of queer bashing for old times sake. Nothing better than hearing the whimpers from a sniveling faggot.

>We found a couple bodies that are within a couple centuries of the timeframe
>None are even reported to be notable figures
>Based on that here's what we're saying has a CHANCE at looking similar to a specific person
Like I said, if you read the material and aren't retarded...

its different though. Its constantly in the media and in pretty much every outlet they can get their goddamn hands on. I dont tknow if they realize how much it hurts their cause to constantly call for """""tolerance""""" when they refuse to accept people might not like their way of life. its never going to be 100% acceptance like they want

how old are you? you can be if you try! if you know it's what you need the hormones will make things 800% better

LGBT

>LG
Oh that's weird, but meh i judge the person not how much dick or pussy they like

>LGB
Wait what?...oh wow now you can like both?

>LGBT
Ew ok that's getting gross

>LGBTQQIP2SAA
WHAT THE FUCK?...HOW IS THAT...? WHAT?

>LGBTQQIP2SAA + SJW
Fuck that movement, it's cancer...it's Social justice fascism...where the absurd is over the logic and over their own initial principles.

Go for it. If it works out for you you'll be in the minority that doesn't kill themselves and at least you won't be a faggot.

this

Oh look. It's shariablue with the hourly fag thread

t.ahmed

I truly dont give a flying fuck, as long as they are not those faggots marching in bdsm gear, or the trannys telling us that we should be drawn to them just as we are drawn to genetic girls. Live and let live.

I'm already on hrt, I'm doing my best, I'm pretty young and I'll probably pass ok

That's a lesson that they as a group have to learn. Some obviously do want attention and preferential treatment but I believe the majority just want to live their lives.
That's why I don't bat an eye at seeing two men or two women together. I don't see it as anything special or worth commending/criticizing.
I strongly disagree with the pushes for all these trans "rights" but I also disagree with a trans movement being connected to gay and lesbians. Those are different issues that deserve different solutions.

Good luck! How long have you been on them?

Conversion to Islam would be a fair price to pay to remove people like you from society.

FUCK I thought Hungary was based. Don't let gayness take hold.

about 6 months right now

they surely are, but my mind has been poisoned by finnish equality. But honestly, I know gays, and they are nothing like the faggots we see in the media these days. I hate the movements you guys have in america, and I would totally be there fighting against them too. Maybe someone should tell them that that commies didnt think too much of fags?

How have you felt on them so far?
Remember to not get discouraged, it takes about 1.5 years to really start to see the effects.

better I think I passed to a cashier the other day, it felt good

LGBT is natural selection. I don't mind, let nature take its course.

the genes for homosexuality are on the xq28 region on the x chromosome as far as science knows.