/BTMUJG/ - Baron Trump's Marvellous Underground Journey General

Basically Sup Forums found a book that proves Barron Trump is a time traveler. Keep looking for spoopy coincidences.

Previous threads:
Pt. 1: deleted
Pt. 2: Pt. 3: Pt. 4: Pt. 5: Pt. 6:

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-donor-peter-smith-russia-hackers-hillary-clinton-emails-republican-operative-michael-a7840456.html
archive.is/ZS5sJ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133580253/#133580253
gasl.org/refbib/Bulwer__Coming_Race.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
archive.is/I5mbM
archive.org/stream/UndergroundRivers_201501/UndergroundRivers_djvu.txt
imgur.com/a/1pQN2
unm.edu/~rheggen/
archive.is/cncEj
archive.is/krACf
archive.is/ngQzY
archive.is/P191p
archive.is/IqNSc
archive.org/stream/barontrumpsmarve00lock#page/n7/mode/2up
twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/885808266688835584
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Clock_in_front_of_the_Trump_Tower.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best timeline.

>wiretapping trump over 120 years ago

Stuff from previous thread

>SJWism

>SJWism Part II

Ingersoll-Lockwood writes "the Last President" (1896) is a Near Future political Satire.

>The United States presidential election of 1896 was the 28th quadrennial presidential election, held on Tuesday, November 3, 1896. It was the climax of an intensely heated contest in which Republican candidate William McKinley (a former Governor of Ohio) defeated Democrat William Jennings Bryan (a former Representative from Nebraska) in one of the most dramatic and complex races in American history.

Guess when the next November 3rd is that falls on a tuesday?
2020, election day.

>iconic trip down the escalator

>Ingersoll-Lockwood praises autists

TRIPS OF TRUTH. What was meant by this?

PRAISE KEK!

Oh shit. See you November 3rd.

Can anybody find the deleted first thread on the archive?

I'll give virtual tendies!

Maybe off the mark here bit Ralph Ingersoll Lockwood wrote under the alias Mr. Smith. And what was the name of the Trump donor that committed suicide?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-donor-peter-smith-russia-hackers-hillary-clinton-emails-republican-operative-michael-a7840456.html

I think it was deleted

Archive time archive.is/ZS5sJ

is this it?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133580253/#133580253

Also, The Coming Race : gasl.org/refbib/Bulwer__Coming_Race.pdf

I like how Kekposting hasn't died, and meme magic is still real, and we're still getting the message loud and clear, even despite all the faggot shill anti-kek posters and the fraudulent larping kekposters who are pretending to be from reddit but are really CIA niggers.

This board is blessed.

Based

Those digis!

This is a real book?

Yes, thanks!

I've been following this since the morning...anons, this is major heavy duty meme magic at work. Every new thread that goes somewhere else only strengthens the magic.

If it gets any more intense Sup Forums will achieve CHIM.

Yes. There's also Travels and Adventures of Little Baron Trump and his Wonderful Dog Bulger

Kekistanis are still T_D fags, but meme magic is as real as ever.

I want to repost this about the portal the Trump character uses being in the Ural mountains of Russia; there is something to that.

"The Dyatlov Pass incident (Russian: Гибeль тypгpyппы Дятлoвa) refers to the mysterious, unsolved deaths of nine ski hikers in the northern Ural Mountains on February 2, 1959.

The experienced trekking group, who were all from the Ural Polytechnical Institute, had established a camp on the slopes of Kholat Syakhl when disaster struck. During the night, something caused them to tear their way out of their tents and to flee the campsite while inadequately dressed during a heavy snowfall and sub-zero temperature.

Soviet Union investigators determined that six victims died from hypothermia and that the three others showed signs of physical trauma. One victim had a fractured skull; another had brain damage but no sign of an injured skull. Additionally, the tongue and eyes of a female team member were missing . The investigation concluded that an "unknown compelling force" had caused the deaths.

Access to the region was closed to expeditions and hikers for three years after the incident.

Several explanations have been put forward as to the cause of the deaths. They include an animal attack, hypothermia, an avalanche, infrasound-induced panic, military involvement, or some combination of these.

The area is named Dyatlov Pass in honor of the group's leader, Igor Dyatlov."

The area was associated with anomalies (lights, sounds, etc.) for a very long time.

I've been in since the end of thread 1 and I'm so awake, I'm doing pull-ups and jumping jacks and drinking beer with coffee in it.

snibbity snab

thanks you dumb faggot we are all gonna get banned for replying and posting to literal retarded cancer

old twitter post.. but Maverick does look a little like Baron's dog Bulger

Well Orthodox Kekism has its home here, but Kekistanis are the unwashed masses, our flock if you will.

They haven't studied the Ogdoad or Budge or Manetho, they haven't penetrated to the heart of the matter, but they're fervent in their zeal.

First thread:

archive.is/I5mbM

The overview of Chapter 8 mentions the word "Mikkamenkies".
If you search that word on google you'll find this page as a result
>archive.org/stream/UndergroundRivers_201501/UndergroundRivers_djvu.txt
ctrl+f "frog" gives 6 results.

This is one of the results from a book possibly named "Underground Rivers in Continental Fiction" but I can't find anything about it:
>Yet saw I naught of the kind, but was ware of certain creatures floating far down in the depths
>which in form reminded me of frogs, and flitted about like sparks from a mounting rocket which
>in the air doth work its full effect, and as they came nearer and nearer to me they seemed to
>grow larger and more like to human form, at which at first great wonder took hold of me, a great
>fear and trembling. "Ah, " said I then to myself in my terror and wonder, and yet so loud that my
>dad, that stood beyond the lake, could her me, though the noise of the thunder was dreadful,
>"how great are the wondrous works of the Creator! yea, even in the womb of the earth and the
>depths of the waters!"

>the ride never ends

high resolution scans of each illustration from the book, taken from archive's 250mb jp2 download

imgur.com/a/1pQN2

I'm feeling pretty sleepy. This whole thread has me tired. I'm gonna read a few more posts then go to bed. So tired.

The author of these books was the United States Consul to The Kingdom of Hanover for 4 years according to at least one source, same source brought me to some info on his two brothers: Henry C. Lockwood wrote an interesting piece titled "The Abolishion of the Presidency" his other brother Howard was the founder of "Lockwood Press" which releases some very interesting and well written journals (or so says the internet, although I've skimmed a few and plan to go back and read deeper) and was a member of the Sons of the Revolution, The Huguenot Society and other notable elite groups.

Ingersoll made a "Trump" dollar watch

>the watch that made the dollar famous

>tfw Sup Forums has better /x/ threads than /x/

>tfw /x/ has better Sup Forums threads than Sup Forums

The more people who believe the stronger it is. For now they are the useful idiots

>the watch that made the dollar famout
lol

How do we keep finding weird shit like this

Could Kek be an Egregore or thought-form?

Searched for the author of "Underground Rivers...", looks like its the only thing he wrote besides an activity book called "Floating Islands".

he has a website and appears to be a civil engineer by trade: unm.edu/~rheggen/

praise kek!

Uhh guys...

It was the first watch ever to be sold for a dollar before. They sold a fuckton of them

Is kek here?

he specific area they were massacred (only word for what happened) is called Kholat Syakhll, a transliteration in Russian of Holatchahl, meaning "Dead Mountain" in Mansi[1] (lit. Mёpтвaя гopa Myortvaya gora in Russia

Gets

this seems real far fetched even for Sup Forums's standards. Anyways here are some archives

archive.is/cncEj
archive.is/krACf
archive.is/ngQzY
archive.is/P191p
archive.is/IqNSc

The portal Baron Trump uses is in the Ural mountains of Russia; there is something to that.

"The Dyatlov Pass incident (Russian: Гибeль тypгpyппы Дятлoвa) refers to the mysterious, unsolved deaths of nine ski hikers in the northern Ural Mountains on February 2, 1959.

The experienced trekking group, who were all from the Ural Polytechnical Institute, had established a camp on the slopes of Kholat Syakhl when disaster struck. During the night, something caused them to tear their way out of their tents and to flee the campsite while inadequately dressed during a heavy snowfall and sub-zero temperature.

Soviet Union investigators determined that six victims died from hypothermia and that the three others showed signs of physical trauma. One victim had a fractured skull; another had brain damage but no sign of an injured skull. Additionally, the tongue and eyes of a female team member were missing . The investigation concluded that an "unknown compelling force" had caused the deaths.

Access to the region was closed to expeditions and hikers for three years after the incident.

Several explanations have been put forward as to the cause of the deaths. They include an animal attack, hypothermia, an avalanche, infrasound-induced panic, military involvement, or some combination of these.

The area is named Dyatlov Pass in honor of the group's leader, Igor Dyatlov."

The area was associated with anomalies (lights, sounds, etc.) for a very long time.

so the people of the land of transparent people (anons) are frogs?

Can you link to it on google maps?

TEST:
Google Captcha refuses to function. Connectivity is shot all of a sudden. Made this post in another thread about this that I can't find anymore - Frenchbro, hope you read this.

Basically not Apollo - Mithras. Though the Greeks came from the East as well. Mithras the sun bull, god to the legions of the falling Rome, but first of the Persians who later worshipped light itself after the reforms of Zoroaster and were enemies of Babylon, who worshipped Molech the brazen bull instead.

I've got it. It's been the Race War all along. This is what the Nazis meant with Aryan vs Semitic tradition. Talmudist "Jews" are Babylonian people breeders (paradise) who went native after the Aryan peoples (Medes, first followers of Mithras; see Isaiah and Co. in the OT) vanquished their city, and we are the renegade fruit of their efforts, cognate with the devil (note "Satan" is simply Hebrew for "enemy"). The Old Testament itself is leaked intel.

Of course he is that's why ((they)) keep trying divide and conquer tactics

KeK acts in mysterious ways.

descending Giant's Well

I will always be here to defend Orthodox Kekism, with the information and clues left by our ancestors, chiefly Budge and Manetho.

Thothfags are larpers, but Kek does favor primes.

fuggg

is there a PDF of the book somewhere?

archive.org/stream/barontrumpsmarve00lock#page/n7/mode/2up

Meme magic has only ever been a description of a phenomenon too grand for us to put into adequate words, yet simple enough to witness and perhaps even invoke.
Don't mind the fools. They don't either.

wew

quickest of rundowns please?

It's fascinating that they'd put in effort to try to quash this though. They've tried a number of things, from tenuous associations with Thoth, to various types of Jewish Gematria (telling), to fortune telling with dates and such.

Somebody somewhere is working on this, but they're not doing it honestly and it shows. It's absolutely stunning and I'd like to meet this black magician some day, if only to stab at them from Hell's heart.

Any pattern is a viable pattern, as far as communication between dimensions go.

WTF!! Macron tweeted "The presence today of the President of the United States, Mr. Donald Trump, is a sign of a friendship that goes through time." Does Macron know?

twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/885808266688835584

Interesting perspective on the matter, have a KEK

just want to be a part of this major happening.

>people not noticing the rampant lion on the guard
pay attention people

Certain patterns are more useful and catch the eye no matter your species, like ∂ubs and primes.

I've studied the matter as exhaustively as I could, I'm pretty hip to the skip on the Ogdoad.

Macron is Napoleon, picked up from the past by Trump in anticipation for his presidential run. The pieces have been being set in place for decades now.

I'm here. Captcha gets pretty difficult, yes.

Your idea kinda makes sense. It could be the ultimate redpill, at least in the religious field : the Bible is not an unequivocal revelation, but a spiritual battlefield.

>Trump is the last president
>tfw you're 19 and most likely not gonna see 25
thanks for reinstating my fear of death again

In the previous threads we determined it could turn out along the lines of warhammer 40k lore. Trump becomes the Emperor of Mankind ruling the Imperium of Man for 10,000+ years.

and i thought i was the only one who thought macron had a personality like napoleon

We are all already dead

why the incognito tabs burger

no, he tweeted like nothing will seperate us from the US

You guys should read Small Gods by Terry Pratchett.

The famous Trump Tower clock is manufactured by Ingersoll.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??? AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i recently suffered a terrible head wound

but i'm totally fine

Logs me out and hides anything I might need to take time to edit out after taking the screenshot.
Just something I do anytime I take a screenshot of my browser, irrespective of the website I'm taking a screenshot of.

hair and the nose looks close

Did you heard about the Great Monarch ?
Thread related :

What the fuck.

>user found a book from 1893
>its called Journey of Baron Trump, or something like that
>for the sake of memetics, anons are searching story of the book for similarities with our timeline
>there is surprisingly many
>apparently the same author wrote other books with even more foreshadowing of trump presidency and communist revolution in USA
>there is also this trump time travel theory so this might be part of it
>meme wizards currently on the case, uncovering more hints of future to come and incorporating their findings to trump time travel theory
>memes galore

why
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Clock_in_front_of_the_Trump_Tower.jpg

>upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Clock_in_front_of_the_Trump_Tower.jpg
Dammit. It all comes crashing down.

disinfo! it was in the previous thread