archive.fo/263ZO
archive.is/wnuw6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>public
>intellectual
Intelligent people know enough not to speak out

probably exactly why trump did it you dummy

tfw to intel to git bocked by rump

Why don't they just sign out and go to his page?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HAVE THE RIGHT TO POST OBNOXIOUS STUFF ON TWITTER

>Rebecca Buckwalter-Poza
>career

>log out
>make new account

wow, your career is ruined

who is it so we can post their public info so we can approach them with new career opportunities to help them.

Social media experts are cancer. Its pretty funny that they created a job like this for people. If my job was to attack Trump each time he posted I would kill myself and I suggest you do the same if you fall into this category.

>he harmed me professionally.
> potential employers
Charlie Gard has more brain activity than this fruitcake

>Twitter also brought me to where I am today: Pursuing a lawsuit with others against President Trump for his decision to block us on Twitter. It

Good.

>be me
>identify potential b8 thread
>don my alter ego(name related)
>mouse over OPs ID.
>one post by this user
>MFW

someone should tell him it's possible to make another account

>uses twitter to harass and cajole powerful people
>gets buttblasted when they get blocked
>has no self-awareness

are these people retarded? yes they are.

Leftists are so stupid they don't know how to logoff to view tweets if your blocked.

That's quite the legal analyst.

>be shitposter
>shitpost
>cost a fag his career
sweet

Time for a new career you dumb bitch

Captcha: goldstein success (oy vey!)

food for thought: the twitter guy is bootyblasted because he likely put a shitload of time into "Creating" his twitter handle. We're probably talking thousands of posts, retweets, etc...

Well, no he's at an impasse. He can create a new handle and start over, or never be publicly broadcasted on trump's twitter. He honestly cares a shitload about being on trump's twitter feed. Thats what this man is feeling

They can't be serious

Trump should unblock and block them once a day for a week.

hire an illegal from a sanctuary city to do it. then when the joke gets old, deport his ass

americanprogress.org/about/staff/buckwalterpoza-rebecca/bio/

She spent all that time and money going to Harvard just to sit on Twitter all day and troll the POTUS.

Run them through an archive
archive.is/B84kW

They're legally not allowed to do that to be fair.

Twitter needs to fucking go

Thank you based Norway

retards

fucking faggot
I'm crying so hard for you

>Twitter magically bans you off the internet

Keep it up, Don

calm your goats, achmed. thats literally the solution. however, this means the writer guy cannot *post on trump's twitter. he can report on it all he wants, trump didnt block wahtever sorry excuse of a news organization he works for

Her Twitter.
twitter.com/rpbp

What? Why not?

holy shit why do you even make a buttblasted reply to make you look even more retarded? he is complaining about the prime media space he is losing to get free traffic

free speech means u r not free from consequence ...

twitter.com/rpbp/status/885944856832507904
Apparently, she is joining a lawsuit of others that were blocked by Trump.

Her job isn't "seeing what trump tweets", it's commenting/retweeting/commenting on trump's tweets. Her real-life identity must be associated with this for the sake of her job. Failing to do so can easily qualify as shilling or collusion depending on the nature of the action. Moreover, no employer in the world will risk backing up someone who does that. All companies require real-life identity and full affiliation disclosure for social media websites.

archive.fo/263ZO
Why not archive?

also she wouldnt be able to get a checkmark and force her tweets up the thread.

Yes, that is also correct.

>I didn’t think being blocked on Twitter was a big deal at first. It’s just a button you can click, a way to mute an ex or tune out trolls’ attacks.

Tuning out troll attacks is why she was blocked though

nice one

im sure the type of companies that would hire a 'public intellectual career tweeter' really dont give a shit about social media shilling with secondary accounts

Man, seeing how much she thinks it hurts her career would give me a raging boner if I were Trump. He should engage in a 'leftist scum blocking rampage' against all the goychecked twitter followers.

I love how so many people made a name for themselves competing to be the snarkiest, most sarcastic, most 'cutting' response to Trump's tweets - yet Trump only had to ignore them to completely DEVASTATE them. They spent so much time acting all aloof and clever, but the instant they lose their lifeline to notoriety, they turned into quivery wrecks.

At the end of the day, I think this is how 90% of the vocal anti-Trump people are. They're actually dependent on Trump for some sense of identity or purpose.

They were trolls making money off the exposure.

Fuck them.

A troll does it for the response, not the money and fame.

What happened to the "Umm sweetie" girl?

she got blocked. Bess Kalb

Believe me they care a shitload. Failure to comply is ground for immediate termination and possible legal sanctions. It's really bad. And every company out there is hiring total retards to fit quotas as well. They do it because, it turns out, the opportunity cost of ignoring a potential PR fallout from being called sexist or racist (doesn't matter if the claim is even true or founded on anything, by the way, just someone saying it is enough) is extremely high. I believe kik is the example they like to use when explaining why that would be true. Not that I think it's an example of anything, though.

I'm gonna miss her.

>public intellectual

I kind of agree about Trump blocking people. not because I care about these peoples opinions or careers but because it's so damned childish for the POTUS to be blocking people on Twitter. He's very insecure and it's insane because he's the most powerful man in the world.

Blocked months ago.
Tried to pull some "lol I'm not even mad" bullshit before having a breakdown. Utterly bootyblasted.

>legally
leaf education everybody

Lmao how could you be so buttblasted that someone blocked you. Anyone who works with social media for a living needs a real job.

>blockings only for an ex or trolls
Did she ever consider her actions may be construed as trolling?

She's suing Trump, along with many others.

She's not taking the breakup well.

its his personal twitter you dumb kike.

he hasnt blocked anyone on the potus account.

see

>Trump blocked me on twitter
So log out? Make a new read-only account and follow him that way? How are normies this devastatingly stupid?

You can let your enemies toy with you, trample you, influence the people by mocking you and playing propaganda, or you can put your boot down. He already kicks people on the ground, which is why they've been relying on twitter "more". I agree it should go much further but his actions aren't wrong at all. You should know by now how impressionable the people are. Playing the good guy doesn't gain you enough followers. You have to rule the other side through fear.

Then make another twitter account and use that to follow him? Seriously, why do people act like this is the end of the world. Have they never ban evaded before?

>not being able to post on Donald Trump's twitter is ruining my career.
Why doesn't this make sense to me.

am I old or something?

You don't even need the new account you can see his tweets when not logged in. Just have trump open in a private tab

Its like the kid who gets banned on a forum for having a rant about niggers, then cries to the admins and makes threads with new accounts demanding his old account be unlocked

>intellectual

word lost its meaning long ago

But then they wouldn't be verified!

>Twitter also brought me to where I am today: Pursuing a lawsuit with others against President Trump for his decision to block us on Twitter. It was because I tweeted about being blocked that I eventually connected with the Knight First Amendment Institute and became involved in the legal effort.

The fucking state of 'journalism' today is just so fucking atrocious.

>archive.fo/263ZO
she even admits shes a fucking troll and still does not understand why she got blocked

and she has the gall to call herself an intellectual

I could have sworn this was fake, satire, edited archive link but no its fucking real and fucking ridiculous. Jesus how low the mighty have fallen.

Jesus fucking Christ, these people...

She wants to be in the lawsuit so she has to pretend to be devastated. Trump's lawyers gonna tear these bitches up.

beat me to it

>How I respond to being excluded from the president’s Twitter may be more important than anything I’ve ever said on Twitter.

It's sickening just how profoundly conceited these people are.

If your "career" amounts to basically just trolling the President on twitter, you deserve to lose your job.

Anyone can go to Trump's twitter page. Just "log out" of your account and you are no longer blocked. You can see everything...just dont log in.

WTF are these lunatics talking about?

Well she's not wrong, but not for the reason she thinks.

Wait why are they suing? For what?

WATCH OUT LADIES AND/OR GENTLEMEN, SHE'S SINGLE!

archive.is/wnuw6

>be Shlomo Shekelstein
>get my @shlomoshekelstein account blocked by @twoscooptrump
>create @shlomoshekelstein1
>oy vey!

>get fired and go to jail
gratz

How will the jannies deal with the loss of their income after the 28th Amendment is passed to protect shiposter rights?

she actually believes she's an intellectual because of her leftist beliefs

>Tweeting Trump is literally a career for leftists

Imagine living life as one of these empty shells

>archive.is/wnuw6

That is a 29yo? Add mental illness to the list and no wonder she's single.

>Queer feminist legal analyst

I can't decide on the most pathetic aspect of this wench

You can't go to jail for that.

>wanting to date a jew.

Not for it inherently, but with improper identity management and leftardposting, you sure can.

talk shit get hit bitch

If they can sue for getting blocked by a government employee than anyone can.

twitter.com/rpbp
You don't have to log off just open new private window. Is she using ie4?

>Gone now is my ability to participate in the timeliest and most robust conversations around law, policy, and politics
>It never occurred to me that I’d end up in court.

What reason is there that she can't make a new twitter account?

But then they can't respond directly with their goychecked accounts to make normies fall in line.