Zuckerberg

Yep, he's running.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVSRPrf6SoA
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/01/03/mark-zuckerberg-reveals-no-longer-atheist/
youtube.com/watch?v=ycXvMBsDQ2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep,op is a faggot.

(((religion)))

did he convert to Judaism or Christianity?

America would never, ever elect a practicing Jew.

Alex Jones vs Zuckerberg in 2024 confirmed

We'll have to neurolink ourselves into the Facebook matrix to fight this meme war.

>Thinking the masses would elect an autistic globalist jew that has the infrastructure to spy on everyone.

either that or he's virtue signaling by converting to islam

Vote Zucerberg, He'll shut down the NSA because he already sold all your information.

Look into his dead eyes.

Knowing him Islam.

jesus fucking christ is this guy trying to go for fakest person in history?

everything he does goes through a filter of a 20 person team coaxing a fake narrative

Actually now I think he's running.

as if the democrats couldnt lose 2020 hard enough already they decide to lose even harder.

Vote for the bullet.

He'd lose so fast he wouldn't make it out of the first Democratic debate. All any of his opponent have to do and bring up the fact that he steals and sells everyone's personal data.

ZUCKERBORG

S A G E

born-again evangelical Republican neocon.

He's a practicer of the Church of Autism

youtube.com/watch?v=jVSRPrf6SoA

>berg
Guess.

Former atheist finds Moloch

yeah this always cracks me up when politicians do this shit. remember hillary trying to pull that regional accent accent when she was touring the country during the campaign? it was awesome.

And it is nice to see the edgy atheists chiming in on this thread. can always count on you guys to put in your two bits.

Fpbp

Can't wait

If it works why break it?

SNORE YES HELLO 6 MONTHS AGO CALLING HERE
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/01/03/mark-zuckerberg-reveals-no-longer-atheist/

Can you imagine how on fucking point his message can be when he's got access to that much data about what people talk about?

kek

If so this is your actual ever chance at getting things fixed.
Ask yourself would you rather trust a wrestling soap-tier mogul's daughter who cared for his own business or somebody who may sell data and be jewish but nonetheless connected all those people. If somebody is visionary to pull this off its him.
Kek wants this.

The thing is, Zuckerberg is a bad businessman and manager without instincts, unfit to lead a country:

- 5 years ago facebook was at the peak of its popularity, and with clever leadership facebook could be a household name like google or Microsoft now. That could have for example been done by focusing on Facebook as the central identity platform, to provide single sign on to all kinds of external communities.. actually it was tried, but badly implemented. Now, facebook tries to integrate all kinds of crap ("list the movies you like"), instead of making people connect to movie communities as a central hub, to stay relevant forever. Now facebook is heading down the myspace road.

- Oculus Rift lol. "Augmented reality will become a part of daily life for billions of people." Yes, that's an actual quote from him. What a visionary, what a feeling for trends and needs and wants of the people.

Reporter: It's great to speak to you. Why did you start Facebook in the first place?

Zuckerburg: oh fuck...

Fake.

Photoshoped.

Zuckerlord is unbeatable

It's him or Ivanka, screencap this.

He is worth Billions more than Trump.

Trump's a fucking baby compared to him

You almost had a Jew as Democratic nominee, and you DID have a nigra whom all the rednecks thought was a Muslim. A Jew is definitely a possibility for burgerstan.

"I wanted to unite the American people."

Get recked son, you are outta ammo.

ZLord shall claim victory

you are fake

The only thing his opponent has to do is quote Zucker calling people fucking retards for trusting him. I don't understand why everyone is so concerned about him running when he's not even that popular.

You are a Fake kindgom, who is notecen united anymore.

GG kid

he said practicing jew

Made me kek

Your comment

aspie jew sociopath - sounds like presidential material to me. I am sure these political consultants and media people aren't just sucking his cock because he's a billionaire.

He is G-ds chosen to lead Evangelical Christians

Hillary already failed because she was a fake ass corporate shill with no personality and no relatablenes

That is how Trump won. By being more down to earth and closer to the average joe

Zuck is like Hillary revved up to 10000. He will crash and burn Jeb style in the primaries

You retards ran a geezer conmie and a killer. What were you thinking?

Lord Z will make America Immortal

>redicetv
>alt right

Excuse me, I have to puke. You are disgusting.

I really hope the DNC runs him. The hilarity of seeing a Reagan level slaughter with 2nd term Trump as Mark tries to autistically pander to both sides of the aisle based on focus groups and mined facebook data in a way that would make Hillary Clinton blush is just too great. Trump was scummy but very likable in a "he's our asshole" kinda way, Zuckerberg is just distilled slime that appeals to literally no one.

>Zuckerberg tries to run
>Trump flusters him just for fun as his robotic engineering can't keep up with Trump's memes
>The Rock tries to run
>they'll have dirt on him before the metaphorical shovel ever even hits the ground

> implying US mental midgets would have a chance against his memes

This is the real meme war. We must train.

>the naked corporatist who, in his limited private-sector role, ALREADY opposes the interests of the Western working class, suppresses dissent, and hoards individuals' personal information
>wants to be president
This one's worth fighting against.

xD CIA BTFO'd amrite.

It's a good thing we're discouraging anons from being pro-white, huh Moische

>You almost had a Jew as Democratic nominee
except you forget he literally had 0.00% chance from the very beginning

Henrik Palmgren is co-owner of altright nordic but ok.

feg

nice 88!

I would never ever pretend to have a religion as an atheist. That is totally evil, really. After all the pain and suffering religion has caused.

Save your fucking stripper clips, those aren't free goddamn it

Say it with me. Madam President!!

Go back to b

>implies I am impressed by this loser

This edgy piece of garbage makes me sick.

It'd be pretty damn funny if he ran as a republican.

Here is a Real Billionaire

He could buy Donald Chump

never

"They trust me the dumb fucks" .

Hang yourself.

Ironically, the Internet and social media are the reason this Hillary Clinton fake ass constructed personality approach doesn't work anymore.

Have you seen how this cuck acts in front of large groups of people? He's awkward and beta as fuck. He melts away when pushed. His ears go red and he starts sweating profusely. Imagine him in debates.

You thought Russians were good hackers?

Think about the POWER LORD Z shall reign on all other countries.

He will make USA conquer the solar system.

It will be cow boy bee pop in real life.

TIL how many billions you have determines how good of a manager you are.

He stole someone's idea and won a Silicon Valley lottery. I'd rather a guy fresh out of business school running the country than Mark Cuban or 90% of the bubble billionaires of SV.

Filthy halfbreed faggot

Fuck off Moishe Goyshekel

>Mark Zuckerberg is the 46th president
>David Duke is the 47th president

He would pull put a remote with a big red button, during the debate.

Stare at Trump and grin...

Then press the red button that electrocutes Trump.

"That is why they call me the executive, Bitch."

All hail Lord Z

Duke should run

>I'm a billionaire so I can do whatever I want now

Good luck Zuck, I hope he runs so I can watch all the shit that comes out about what a psychopath he is.

He is the antichrist calling it now.

>whem trump uses his money as arguement it is okay
>when someone else no

Wow you really are a hypocritical monkey

Trumps not even a real billionaire

I'd move to US, run campaigns & get American citizenship just to vote for him.

Gtfo Russian hacker

>Yep, he's running.

well he can lose the CIA's money if they let him

he's probably there to get America to go full nazi

>You almost had a Jew as Democratic nominee,

Do foreigners actually believe this? I mean, I know naive, kind hearted Bernie supporters did. But really...

>implying this guy could win the presidency
youtube.com/watch?v=ycXvMBsDQ2A

L M A O

kek

>be me
>identify potential bait thread
>don my alter ego(my name related)
>begin investigation
>mouse over OPs ID.
>one post by this user
>mfw

>Zuckerberg gets elected
>Everyone must now give their information to him by law
>Facebook becomes a government organization
>Mandatory ad bots in every home
YOU ONLY HAD TO NOT JOIN THE BOTNET!

he's literally JEB! tier cringe
god I hope he runs

>Realizes there is no god.
>Realizes he must keep this to himself if he wants to be President.

Zuck's wealth is mostly in Facebook stock. That money could go away quickly. Trump's wealth is mostly in real estate, which can fluctuate wildly but ultimately is a physical asset with tangible value.

Someday Facebook will be no more. Almost certainly in fifty years but probably in much less time than that. Even with their small diversifications, it's highly vulnerable to being replaced by the next big thing.

facebook is a data scam

But can he stop the 400lb hacker known as Sup Forums?

Zuck is one of those nerdy guys with very little self awareness. He hung out with tech kids in high school and college and never got a grasp on what real people were like. People that are cool and sarcastic and down to Earth. He never got that. That's why he's so fucking awkward and irrationally narcissistic. He doesn't get what it's like to be a normal human being.

Plus he's grown up throughout his 20's rich as fuck so he doesn't even relate to real world problems. On the campaign trail he'd sound more out of touch than Clinton did.

Who the fuck is going vote for this hypocrite peace of shit.

How did he not have an answer prepared for this question? This is the single most easily anticipated question regarding his entire company. He would be massacred in anything approaching a fair debate.

lmao does he really think he has a chance

but instead they elected a practicing one

So some goy used the same thing other social networks had at the time and got billions. wew it must mean that he has more iq than the potus himself

You're a fucking moron Trumps wealth is based off of his real estate which a tangible asset Cuckerbergs wealth is based off his stock in Facebook which could be practically worthless if Facebook went bankrupt What's more real hotels in New York or a company that has no real forms of revenue?

Do you have the 2nd part of this?