HAPPENING: WH user TRUMP ADDRESS

Less than an hour until WH user's claim happening unless it was a LARP.

What is this going to be if anything? Any proof of a speech happening tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/za-pQSM_988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP

Try to keep up, the "real" WH larper called that one a fake.

Definite LARP

Fake WH user trying to cash in on the true WH user's thunder.

Even Frank as smart enough to use a trip code abit.

DC or Washington State time?

Yes

REAL user of WH said this is not HIS statement

The real WH user posted that THIS is a fake. Nothing happening except Bob Mueller announcing he is investigating 2 or 3 ore DNC staffers.

I'm confused now. His digits, your digits...

Which one is right?

Wasn't online when it was exposed as a LARP and I can't find the related thread with the info. Any help?

WH user is Trump.

BUMP

Larpiest larper to ever larp

wish i had screencaps, but the real Whitehouseanon said that people were out there larping as him (including the LARPing user that said trump would have an address today). He also said that if this was to continue that he would stop posting here all together because of the loss of credibility that it causes.....just something to think about

>*REALLY GENERAL BLANKET STATEMENT THAT ANYONE CAN ATTRIBUTE TO LITERALLY ANY NEWS STORY*

HOLLLLYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT GUYS IT'S A REAL FUCKING REAL *REAL* WHITE HOUSE PERSON OMGGGGG!!!!

REDD- I MEAN ANONS THIS IS SO FUCKING CRAZY HOLY SHIT A REAL FUCKING user FROM THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE!!!!

OMGGGG TOTALLY NOT A FUCKING LARP OMGG GUYS!!!1

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW A FUCKING REAL WHITE HOUSE OMGGGGGG

WOOOOOOOOW REDDlT *UPBOATED*

hey guys its me, white house user, this is a LARP but also the other ones are LARPS as well, I'm the real one, I took the whitehouse teleporter to Australia to catch some fully sick swirls man but ill be back in the united states white hiouse white house because soon and that's wereh I work this communcaitno is getgign scramblefd thew cias is on to mwe hakp!

I just want to see some live Trump. Fuck I miss the election

same bro, not enough happenings

He also doesn't understand that he should use a tripcode.

Well the fact is, he should completely stop posting here.

It's gotten too popular and there will be more larp threads pretending to be him.

It's losing the plausible deniability status and generally it seems like he doesn't understand how this place works, which makes it dangerous for him to be posting here in the first place.

He can trip to confirm his identity anonymously if he wants, but the safest thing to do is to simply stop posting. He's potentially given away who he is, too. The more he opens his mouth the easier it gets to identify him. He really should stop, lest it bite him in the ass.

apparently this is fake.

wasn't this happening supposed to happen 3 days ago?

THE PROBLEM WITH WH user IS THAT ANY RETARD CAN SAY "HURR IM WH user CHECK OUT HIS NEXT ADDRESS FOR '''BOMBSHELL''' MATERIAL!!"

Just get a fucking Tripcode holy fucking niggers FUCK dude.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW HOLY SHIT GUYS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

REDDlT IT'S REALLY THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE GUY!!!!!!1

GUYS A REAL FUCKING WHITE HOUSE PERSON IS POSTING HERE OMG!!!!! FUCKING BOMBSHELL!!!!!!

WE NEED TO UPBOAT THIS FOR VISIBILITY GUYS THIS IS FUCKING BIG!!!!!!

OMGGGG GUYS HOLY SHIT IT'S REALLY SOMEONE FROM THE WHITE HOUSE THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!

Not sure who is doing the LARPing, but they come on here regularly and post bullshit predictions. Then, their associates start a number of threads kvetching about nothing happening. I think it is a tactic to shill and discredit anyone who legitimately has solid info to share.

HOLY SHIT user AMAZING INSIGHT WOOOOOOOOW!!!!

DEFINITELY BUMPING A SHIT THREAD WITH FUCKING LARPING FAGGOTS BUT LMAOOOOO WE DON'T CARE X----------------DDD CUS WE'RE NEWFAGS X-----DD

You mean this?
youtu.be/za-pQSM_988

Why do you newfag fucking obnoxious (((one post by this ID))) fuckers always bump the shittiest threads when they're on the last few pages?

Just to piss off grimey little ankle-biting faggots like (you).

>2 posts by this ID
faggot

You people are the most gullible morons.

>the cooeys
>"coup"ys

>he doesnt know kek doesnt exists and digits are just a meme

>what if i told u the WH user denying all other WH larpers is actually a larper himself

it's hope, not naivete

So? What happened? Where is it?

larp

Someone would do that? Go onto a website that gets hundreds of thousands of visits per month and larp?

I've been fucking rused.

>if you larp every day, eventually you might be right.

Interesting strategy.

I am an intern at treasury, no signs of anything when I left work.

No, it's desperation. Literally believing utter nonsense just because it conforms to your own preconceived notions. It was like during Pizzagate how some user who was supposedly from the FBI kept wandering into threads promising the hammer was about to fall, that Hillary and Podesta and the rest would be in jail within the hour, and people would be falling over themselves to give each other high fives and shooting down dissenters with posts like "so and so said it will happen shill, you scared!?"

What is going on with fanniegate? Will mnuchin stop the sweep?

lol 2 hours later

Fuck off fake WH user.

real WH user came and set the record straight earlier today

Could it be that second person in Don Jr meeting is connected to Fusion GPS
OR
AP is reporting that clinton dirt documents were passed

I want to see dirt on hillary

wh user was almost right:

Dr. Kek

Trump was lazy as fuck, and unlike literally every administration ever, he didnt bother to appoint lower level administrative staff and renove the old ones. He appointed likr 1/3 the number of people Obama did in 2008. I honestly have no idea what Mnuchin can and cant do to remedy this.
I'm almost done with mt time here, so doesnt affect me, gonna get a paid job as soon as the internship ends.

>Trump was lazy as fuck
>He appointed likr 1/3 the number of people Obama

That's what I was un iron ickly thinking

>user larps on Sup Forums
>reddit laps it up and psots on T_D
el oh el

How are those statements conflicting, there are a ton of Obama appointments still here.