10 Years Ago Teh Internetz Hated Bush

What about now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still better than Obongo.

Now no one gives a hoot about him

same

I never hated him. I thought he was corrupt as all US presidents, but I never joined the outrage bandwagon.

He was a Russian spy

Still do, he was a globalist neo-con, nigger-loving kike-puppet.

The new Trump right hates him and the new SJW left loves him.

>Member when he epicl schooled Drumpf on democracy?

did more damage to this country than even king nigger by invading iraq to please israel.

He was a funny war criminal, i enjoyed is blatant criminal tendencies more than obama's covert criminal tendencies.

was a decent guy but iraq was a major mistake

for me bush getting elected was the first incontrovertible proof that americans are dumb as fuck... and at this point the world still did not overcome his foreign policy.

Better than former king nigger.

Not really. Obama was just a continuation of Bush's regime.

He's still horrible, but ever since we elected a senile orange retard to lead us he seems better in hindsight.

He listened to the Jews, big mistake.

We long for the old days where we could punch a guy in stomach and he took it.

-Hodgkinson Media

>neo-con that became president because of nepotism.
>didn't stop 9/11
>Iraq was a disaster
>let Liberals step all over him
>ended up getting someone worse afterwards

and about a year before that nobody really hated Bush that much. The media narrative shifted pretty dramatically the last couple years of his presidency, even before the financial crisis.

He's a lucky little Leprechaun

Every election, rural and suburban retards vote for the guy who will give them the most gibsmedats. In 2008, they voted for Obama and won, in 2016 they tried to get Bernie elected but this time it didn't work because Americans were tired of paying out the ass so they threw a tamper tantrum and elected the biggest piece of shit that was even possible, because Hillary threatened to educate them and their children so that they could become productive members of society, when all they really want is to impregnate their sisters and OD on opioids.

2000 was very much the same story. Rural and suburban retards never got what they wanted, so they elected Bush just to shit all over “the system”

Saying you like Bush is a bit like saying you enjoy eating your own shit.

I hate him more now than I did when he was president. I voted for him in '00 and wrote in McCain in '04. McCain turned out to be a giant piece of shit too.

People still hate him, but weirdly since Trump got elected, the liberal establishment has been more receptive to him.

Still do.

Only hate him slightly less than Obama.

He was the most racist, sexist, misogynist person in the country....that is until McCain ran and then he became the most racist, sexist and misogynist person in the country. Oddly enough, Romney became the most racist, sexist and misogynist person in the country a mere 4 years later with binders full of women. Then Trump ran, and all of those other guys are ok, but this time, FOR REEALSIES, the media is absolutely sure this time that we've elected the most racist, sexist and misogynist person in the country.

Drumpf is much worse and dumber than Bush

>the SJW left loves Bush
The guy who was against abortions and gay rights?
The guy who authorized DEA raids on medical cannabis dispensaries?
What the fuck are you smoking, nigger? The left will ALWAYS hate Bush because he cheated Gore out of a presidency.

Gore would have never gone to war with Iraq.

Saddam would still reign

ISIS would have never formed

How could you NOT like him?

His administration only looks WORSE in retrospect. The 00's were pretty much the last chance for the US to correct its demographics/control its debt situation/get illegals under control without major political warfare, and Bush spent this last opportunity fucking around in Iraq and bailing out bankers.

It is absolutely pathetic. The country needed a strong leader, but had a "compassionate conservative" corporatist cuck instead. And now we're ruined.

Honestly I hoped Obongo would at least be a better globalist shill, turns out he was even worse.

GW Bush was shit but at least he wasn't Obongo shit.

>be me
>identify potential b8 thread
>don my alter ego(my name related)
>begin investigation
>mouse over OPs ID.
>one post by this user
>MFW

>sold off a lot more of our work to China so he could invade Iraq
>started the bailout process
I liked his dad (I know plenty don't), and I think Bush is a good guy, but I hate his policy decisions.

Worst president in US history. Thing is, Gore and Kerry probably would've been as bad; both would have buckled to PNAC noecoens I think. It's really that Peak Boomer are just the most soulless sellouts in our history.

Hard to not sound like larping here, but I have an exceptionally wealthy (best) friend whose family has close ties to a certain state's senators who, through this connection, were able to meet George W. very shortly after his presidency. My friend told me a fair bit about him. By my friend's account, W. is a genuine, really awesome guy. From the way he talked about W., I'm fully convinced of the Dick Chaney puppet master theory is the truth.

He always seems like a very nice guy and I think that's why many people voted for him. He's that good, but not too bright friend, you'd like to have a beer with. His administration was run by truly evil people, though.

Also: his first pitch after 9/11 was fucking badass.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw

I absolutely love the W.

2001-2007 were good fucking years.

it only looks really bad when you view it through the lens of obama and now trump continuing and building upon every stupid fucking thing he did
every major political blunder and all of americas policies on everything IN THIS WHOLE GODDAMN CENTURY SO FAR can be traced back to dubya

This is kind of true, although I would have said Bush was a continuation of Clinton. I can't imagine what happened after 9/11 having gone any differently had Clinton been able to serve a third term, or even if Gore had been elected. Realistically, between Bush I, Clinton, Bush II and Obama, we had 25+ years of the same president since Reagan left office, with only social issues like abortion, racial issues, or gay rights up for any real debate.