Could Michelle Obama win the presidency through pure chimpout votes cause muh black and muh pussy

Idk man it's possible

>pussy

Hell no, she's an ugly ass gorilla, ain't nobody gonna vote for harambe

it's a man baby, yeah

Nah, civil war is inevitable anyways.

No and I honestly don't think she would want to

>13% of the population

I have too little faith in the average voter.

>implying that "she" has a vagina

the more the dem establishment attaches their wagon to the far left nut job tranny loving make up shit to complain about crowd the more the center will vote for the right due to the average commies disgusting nature. the dems chose their battles poorly.

Would definitely get the tranny vote.

fpbp

She has a better chance than Hillary ever will.

You mean Michael?

She would schlong"her" competition

She's already stated that she has been ashamed of America for most of her life. That line wouldn't go away

I'm not convinced minority men would flock to a female candidate.

I don't think she'd have a lock on those voting groups and since the Dems have made themselves a minority voter based based party without those 2% here and 3% there bumps they can't win. (Hence Trump) Plus I don't think Obama is as popular as Dems would like to think. She has little to no expearence governing or running anything. (less than Obama and thats a pretty low bar to step over.)

She's only popular (if thats even true) because she didn't say/do much. But when she was out there she did say some pretty stupid shit, and the stuff she did pass like School lunches was a disaster. Could you imagine the bullshit that'd come out of her mouth while campaigning for hours on end?

No. Too retarded.

>But when she was out there she did say some pretty stupid shit
it would be a matter of time before she says something retarded in an interview and get mocked and btfo'd

I think you dangerously underestimate how much of the Obamas' dick black people and the left in general are willing to suck. Despite the fact that minorities are not any better off than they were before Obama's time in office, the left treats them like the second coming.

first of all i don't think she has any desire to run, secondly, there's no way she could contain her tranny rage for an entire election cycle.

As far as politician tier candidates, there is not one democrat that will beat or come close to beating Trump in 2020. By the time the next election comes around, many of these potential candidates will be under federal investigation, convicted, or have their careers completely destroyed...

Their only chance would be running someone like Zuck, Oprah, or The Rock who will still get obliterated.

That lady from CA seems to be the party's fave

Are you talking about Kamala Harris?

The only possible person I think that would have any respectable shot would be Gavin Newsome

I fucking wish. Anything better than Drumpf!

I don't think she'll run, but I do think that the democracts would be smart to nominate another black. The niggers voted in droves when Obama ran not knowing a damn thing about who he was or what he stood for. The niggers didn't vote for Hillary.

>minus convicted felons

The Dems problem isn't just finding a good looking /non-ancient as fuck candidate who is charismatic.....It's their platform.

They don't have any ideas that people want to vote for.

You can run the Rock, but if he goes out and sounds moderate, a Dem version of Trump, the far left won't vote for him, if he sounds like an ultra lib the majority of americans won't vote for him. If he tries to be vague and not give answers on positions he'll flounder and be eaten alive by the Republican candidate. This applies to all Dem candidates. Since they pushed their base far left they don't have many good options.

Yeah, the best way to beat them is make them own up to their policies
Wait for candidate to get popular, accuse them of not embracing hormone therapy for five year olds, watch them alienate some more of their base insisting that they care deeply for the hormone and sexual needs of children. Repeat with next liberal insanity.