All talk no action

I just realized you alt-right memesters are beyond saving, your laura's your petersons your milos they cannot get you to even get up and change your life for the better. How many of you still jerk off and watch anime? 90% atleast? The black man is strong and has a community behind him good or bad. You white people hate each other. The mexicans have a community and get beat if they dont work and get moving. The muslims in america are probobly in STEM with jews,pajeets and the chinese (I am one my self). And finally what of you oh white youth?! you are capable of living in the suburbs while the minority must struggle and are forced to find meaning in life! Isnt it a wonder that only the white man hates the minorities? While minorities have no problem living side by side?! You can keep meming actually and keep posting! so long you dont go out there and change your life and experience the real world with all its magic! and wonder! I have no problem with Sup Forums it keeps the hoard at bay. thank you.

near 100 years of psychological jewish subversion of our religious, cultural, media, and government institutions all in the name of tolerance, and a fear for what the deamons inside us could bring. Sup Forums itself is a barometer of the times, the whiteman is finally waking up to what has been done to him, finally waking up to the shadow war that is being waged against his people. You say we sit here and do nothing, yet we managed to get the biggest shitposter alive elected, we continue to shift the overton window drastically rightward, more people are waking up to the Jewish question exponentially. BLM is widely recognized as a terrorist organization. Normies have abandoned the MSM and their lies. Last time I checked minorities were killing each other, themselves and white people in record numbers, so living side by side with your culture is out of the question at this point as is illustrated by the white flight of liberals away from the minority populations that they so love to condensed to.
What we are seeing here is a replay of history, the jews really cant help themselves but stick to their script of unchecked greed and subversion of white culture, they are going to continue to push until the white man snaps again, when that happens boy, it would behoove you to shut the fuck up and stay out of the way. or just die. Choice is going to have to be made one way or another nigger.

>yet we managed to get the biggest shitposter alive elected
this meme again

great, go back to TRS. stop coming here.

>they are going to continue to push until the white man snaps again, when that happens boy, it would behoove you to shut the fuck up and stay out of the way. or just die. Choice is going to have to be made one way or another nigger.

>MUH second coming
go outside and realize that this is a new age! a new identity that can be shared amongst all races one given to all by the great nation America! its what makes her great! we are Americans! and racism is an old and tried ideology that must be purged! Your second coming exists only in your hopes and dreams. It wont ever happen, instead better you self through education and accept the new glorious identity that is America, Diversity and Strength!

>Diversity and Strength!
How old are you? look at what diversity has brought to america.

This is retarded everyone knows the stereotype is all black people hate each other. Why else do you think black on black crime is so high? Sage.

Jazz? Amazing Food, Music, Humor?! Technology?! Surely you cant believe that the modern age with all its advancements is soley due to the white man?! Cant you you understand Americas real purpose? Bring in the poor and make them great. They will work and educate them selves, I am in a very diverse school and just looking at the engineering field, I can see all shades and am constantly amazed at this function that america is capable of! taking in immigrants and giving them and opportunity to contribute, it has worked in their favor. only now do other nations realize the benefit, I want to add that the immigrants stay after their education. Yet here you all are, bitter and full of hatred a coping mechanism for your own failures! god you guys are beyond saving. The future is now, and it began with america, all races will co-exist and further the advancement of the human race, there are some bad apples but the net effect of what america has done that is to bring in peoples of all backgrounds is one that is positive! I would be pleased if you racists could look beyond color and creed, contribute to make america great that includes all races and humanity as a whole.

Day 5 sucka

>the black man has a strong community behind him
okay there bud.

But you're wrong. My life is better.

I'd say project more numale but you're just a shill.

>but the net effect of what america has done that is to bring in peoples of all backgrounds is one that is positive!
So you're saying that bringing over the slaves was the right thing to do?

Also, see I know you're just baiting (it's plainly obvious by the exclamation points you exaggerate), but don't forget that people actually think the way you're trying to emulate.

>bringing over the slaves was the right thing to do?
Freeing them was the mistake.

>So you're saying that bringing over the slaves was the right thing to do?
no no this is the old america, one that was opressive. The new america is nothing like that. Also I believe in everything I'm saying , I just wanted to argue with pol but I guess I'm too far sighted. It was a bad Idea. The net effect is good, that single instance just shows how fucking retarded you really are. Your incapable of seeing how indians, chinese and mexicans and africans are coming here to make america a truly powerful force. But hey this is pol and Im just gonna sign out. I dont hate whites I hate racist white bois that are on their parents credit card spreading KEKistan memes. Really there is nothing more pathetic, nothing less american than the modern day alt-right memester.

>Jazz?
Jazz is a degenerate art form with degenerate drug users lauded as heros.
>Amazing Food, Music, Humor?!
White people had all of those things before unchecked third world immigration
>Technology?!
Please provide sources for your claim that minorities have had a major influence in the technological sector.
>Surely you cant believe that the modern age with all its advancements is soley due to the white man?!
Surely do
> I am in a very diverse school and just looking at the engineering field
couldn't tell, no really...
>I can see all shades and am constantly amazed at this function that america is capable of! taking in immigrants and giving them and opportunity to contribute
Please see 1965 immigration act before we talk more about unchecked third world immigration
>it has worked in (((their))) favor. only now do other (((nations))) realize the benefit
ftfy
> I want to add that the immigrants stay after their education
You really dont see the issue with unchecked immigration in this do you? You realize that by displacing the native population with non native people and giving those same 3rd world immigrants the jobs that would otherwise be filled by a native born that what your doing essentally amounts to a form of genocide according to the UN
>The crime of genocide is defined in international law in the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide.

>Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

>(a) Killing members of the group;
>(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
>(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
>(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

You honestly cant see who is the real problem here?

You're a fucking moron.
I have a pic built in the 90s by American companies. The fucking thing still runs. Compare that to shitty toshitba laptops that fill landfills the world over after dying within 5 years.

Only whites are noble and benevolent and thus all the brown people literally kill themselves to get to evil white oppression land. I want that empathy to dry up and it should. It's already happening or you would not have posted this shitty fucking thread preaching oneness while at the same time calling people names.

>fuck you racist white people help the shitty brown people fuck you and your nation over

This is you and everyone can see it. Now kill yourself chink

Even if you were serious (you're not), you still couldn't put up a decent argument for your side based on statistics. In fact, I'd like you to prove me wrong.

Answer and I'll give you a bump

You honestly have no idea who any of Sup Forums is, you think were all white? Bro this whole board of 4 million visitors a month couldnt be. We are all longing for WHITE culture. The culture that built America whether you want to admit it or not. So fuck right back off to the liberal safespace to suck more jewish lies.

>Isnt it a wonder that only the white man hates the minorities?
that's where you lost me bud. This is just nonsense, maybe in your LA neighborhood you feel this way but people are generally tribal the world over.

>Jazz is a degenerate art form with degenerate drug users lauded as heros.

Stopped right there, you need to leave

>White people had all of those things before unchecked third world immigration
Really are you this delusional?

>Please provide sources for your claim that minorities have had a major influence in the technological sector.
>Andrew Groove
>Einstein
>Ajay Bhatt
>Robert Elliot "Bob" Kahn
>Dr. Mark Dean
>Sharmila Bhattacharya
I can go on but my time is too valuable , and your retarded, for even requesting this. Jews are a minority and they have contributed greatly, pol hates jews maybe because they're actually the master race? look at the number of nobel prizes they won? Seriously I love how delusional you people are

>You really dont see the issue with unchecked immigration in this do you? You realize that by displacing the native population with non native people and giving those same 3rd world immigrants the jobs that would otherwise be filled by a native born that what your doing essentally amounts to a form of genocide according to the UN.

Again this is americas purpose to give the immigrants a chance, capitalism really doesnt give a shit about "Native Population" its a new world and the one who works the hardest gets the benefit. Your Idea of preserving this "Culture" is against capitalism and the free market, which is the inherent culture of the west and america.

And article II doesnt apply because america has room to accept all creeds and colors?? are you fucking retarded?
Pls KYS.

anything attempted here is removed by mods
all heil freedom of speech

OP Here, You are all a bunch of pathetic betas. You romanticize about your traditional values while jerking off to trap and watching anime. These traditional values are against individual freedoms. Something pol cannot accept as it is against pol's core belief. Understand that people who are actually intelligent will whisk you guys off and be disgusted, so please , as in the Original post says. This is a place for you all to grow and feed on your own hatreds. Its a safe spot sure, but the faster you leave pol and go out to the real world the better will be your quality of life. I hope you all have a good day! and I hope you will all grow up.

>Still answering to pathetic weebo Mongolian anime trap fettishing BBC loving faggot shitposters on the interwebs
You like the abuse nigger?

whatever faggot, good job proving how many black dicks you take in the ass. because nothing you said had any sort of substance. goodbye and checkmate!

btw, 24 replies is a really sad bait. try harder next time

>Stopped right there
Why reading comprehension a little fuzzy? like your math skilz

>While minorities have no problem living side by side?!
Ultrakek

Japs, natives, smart blacks, and spics are on the white man side. PS I am black so fuck you west African slave nigger. POC is a meme.

>maybe because they're actually the master race?