35 GOLF TRIPS

trumpgolfcount.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/17/who-plays-more-golf-donald-trump-or-barack-obama/
archive.is/RWTed
cnn.com/2017/02/07/politics/trump-japan-shinzo-abe-mar-a-lago/index.html
cnsnews.com/news/article/zoey-dimauro/during-times-crisis-president-obama-goes-golfing-fundraising
obamagolfcounter.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would literally not give a fuck if Trump did nothing but post funny cat videos on his twitter for eight years, he fufilled his purpose in preventing Clinton from entering the white house.

T. Democrat who has a bottle of wine saved for the day Hillary Clinton dies

He's been working hard, he deserves to play golf all he wants.

The "trump does nothing" meme is getting as tired as the "Muh Russia" meme.

The do nothings in congress are the ones who need to get to work. Trump can't write and pass legislation, thats not how the government works. With all the Never trumper assholes it's amazing he's done as much as he has.

Robo shills. How much?

Hellary was the laziest piece of shit who didnt even bother to campaign while Trump did up to 9 rallies a day.

Trumps not hard working? Fuck off, loser.

if he gets a hole in one does that mean impeachment?

Every picture of Trump is badass

Also, people tend to forget that golf courses are isolated, private, and only a handful of powerful people are in a group. It's literally perfect for negotiation. Especially when he's golfing on his own fucking courses where there is no microphone/spying/media bullshit.

I simultaneously want to joke about yet absolutely want that cone

>This interface

Literally Soros funded.

It costs a lot of money to have a designer make you that

And if it's not funded by Soros, it's still an elite

This isn't the work of 1 or 2 guy in their bedroom

He didn't take the $400,000 salary. He's doing America a favor, so let him golf a little. He's not getting paid.

BUSH PLAYS GOLF REEEEE!

>Obama plays golf

*crickets*

>Trump plays golf

TRUMP PLAYS GOLF REEEEEEE!

Fuck democrats, just fucking kill them all already.

It's just a shitty bootstrap website. Anyone technical can make one

whats the problem with golfing on your own golf courses? is your issue that hes not spending enough tax payer money like your boy did?

>double the membership fee of the club you own
>take off every other weekend to visit said club
>hold rallies at hotel you own
>push tax plans that give you more money

Trump is playing this country like a damn fiddle to make as much money as possible.

>*crickets*

Uh...

Why would they ?

Waste of time
Not if there $$$ involved

holy shit GOP shill btfo

do we have an Obama golf counter?

>Tfw you will never get to play a round of golf with the current Commander-in-Chief

Why even live?

That fucking chimp Obongo spent 90% of his presidency on a golfcourse and libtards didn't give a shit. I'm sick of hearing this bullshit especially since Trump has STILL done more in 6 months than niggerbama did in 8 years.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/17/who-plays-more-golf-donald-trump-or-barack-obama/
>So as of July 5 in the first year of each man's presidency, the score is Trump 19, Obama 8.
>Obama’s first game as president was April 26, 2009. He went on to play 333 times total over his eight years, according to CBS White House Correspondent Mark Knoller, who tracked Obama’s games.

The difference is Obama didn't do jack shit to help anyone while Prez. Trump has done plenty in the past 6 months. No one would have gave a shit what Obama did if the Economy was better, if he didn't do stupid shit like star wars and destabilize countries abroad and have scandal after scandal every week.

Fast and the Furious, Benghazi, Iran Nuke Deal, Obamacare, IRS targeting Conservatives, Hillary Emails, Solyndra, The VA killing vets, Eric holder contempt of congress, Bergdoll ransom payment, Spying on Journalists...to name a few.

>site claims he has taken 35 rounds of golf
>costing 46 mill
>nearly 1.3 mill for every round of golf

ill take made up bullshit for 300.

Run them through an archive
archive.is/RWTed

Obama did 306 rounds so its still more than Trump per year

trump is a lazy bum

this, their graph conveniently stops at 26 weeks after inauguration

>to name a few.

To name pretty much all of them and even then you're reaching. Obamacare? The thing Republicans are finding out is so popular they're having trouble repealing it even with majorities in both houses of congress and the white house? Iran Nuke Deal? Benghazi? Nigga plz.

>Trump has done plenty in the past 6 months.

He's basically done a bunch of showboating and little else. A Muslim ban that may or may not be legal and.....uh...what else exactly?

Yeah and if you look at the media you find conflicting figures that don't add up. Also I wouldn't put it past the media to make up Trump's numbers, they probably consider him having to walk across a golfing green to an office 'playing golf'.

>closers get coffee.
Obama wasn't a closer, beside like 10 of those trips Trump was still working.

>Obama wasn't a closer

There's a reason we call it Obamacare. There's also a reason he got the full eight years.

>beside like 10 of those trips Trump was still working

What, you mean while golfing? Why does Trump get the benefit of the doubt (he was working while golfing) and Obama is just assumed was jerking off?

The thing is they say how much all this shit costs but neglect to say what government spends doing the same thing every other day. What are the costs for an ordinary day at the White House? (((They))) will never tell you.

>Obamacare
Obamacare has put the dems in charge of the least amount of state and local governments in over 80 years. I'd say it rises to scandal level. Plus anyone that touts the "Obama had the least major scandals of any president" meme is automatically drinking the koolaid.

Also see:

>There's a reason we call it Obamacare. There's also a reason he got the full eight years.
There's also a reason its falling apart and the Democrats are on the brink of oblivion.

>What, you mean while golfing? Why does Trump get the benefit of the doubt (he was working while golfing)
because he was
cnn.com/2017/02/07/politics/trump-japan-shinzo-abe-mar-a-lago/index.html

>Obama is just assumed was jerking off?
because he was.
cnsnews.com/news/article/zoey-dimauro/during-times-crisis-president-obama-goes-golfing-fundraising

forgot pic

>if they only know how bad things were.

t. rural and suburban retard

and? If obama was a good president I wouldnt mind if he took 35 million golf trips.

I love how Republican shills think getting more votes means your party is in ruins

TWO FUCKING SCOOPS REEEEEEEEEE!

Canadicuck

>illegal votes

I guess s*ros productions keeps quiet.

legal votes

It is when they are dead and illegal votes

get back to us once the voter fraud investigation is over, and Paco has to go back

>holding less than 1/3 of the total political power isn't as bad as you make it out to be
You do realize that means they are precariously close to beating unable to physically stop an amendment to the Constitution.

So far the only illegal voters in court cases have been Republicans lol

Republicans can't even agree on repealing Obamacare but they're going to pass a Constitutional amendment

>a law being passed is a scandal

Plz. If it's so bad why is it so hard to replace? Could it be...people like it?

>Also see

Oh God, do I really need to go down that list pointing out all the crap? I think the easiest would be to point out that it lists "cracking down on North Korea" a week after they launched their first missile capable of hitting Alaska.

>There's also a reason its falling apart

Lie.

>because he was

Says Trump? Also did you read the article you posted?
>Nor is he hoping to replicate the courtside bro-out Barack Obama enjoyed with David Cameron at a March Madness game in Ohio.

Sounds like Obama did his work while playing basketball.

Are you unaware of how elections in the USA work or something? Even if the demon bitch did get more legitimate votes (which I doubt) it's totally meaningless, as that is not how the winner is decided.

>there are no illigal votes
>can we check?
>lol no
>why?
>REEEEEEEE!
If you got nothing to hide checking shouldn't be too much of a problem, right?

Damn, he's a fat fuck.

>Golf counter but only for the first 100 days but not on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays, but only after 3pm, but only on days with 25% or less cloud cover but only on courses with an odd number of sand traps

>guilty until proven innocent

Your dumbass commission is so unpopular even Republican states are balking. Are you really so excited to give over all your personal data to the Trump administration?

Are you too retarded to know how to read?

>legal votes

>I love how Republican shills think getting more votes means your party is in ruins

I love how much you fucktards get triggered by the popular vote.

They count Mar a'lago (sp) in this because it has one hole or something and he meets with leaders on the course all the time. Pointless criticism with the usual sprinklings of fake news.

Obama golfed alone like a weirdo.

Read what? You repeatedly saying "SHE GOT MORE VOTES REEEEEEEEEEE"?
Irrelevant.

We are checking and so far the only illegal votes are from Republicansalso this Why do you dindu the existence of this proud 2 term Republican president?

TWO ROUNDS OF GOLF
HOW DARE HEEEEEE
TROMBALGH PLUUUUUUUMMM

>teetering on less that a third of total political power
>lol Obamacare

There are plenty of thing they can and do agree in that would get passed in a 2/3 majority

>guns
>religious freedom
>etc.

It's really bleak for the Democrats, I'm glad you still belive... being Canadian and all.

My god you're retarded. Learn how to follow a conversation.

Nothing triggers GOP shills more than the popular vote. I love it. No wonder the traitor in chief has such low approval.

>Get millions more votes
>Still lose
>Be 52% of the population
>have 0% of the power

The Democrat party is totally ineffective and indeed is in ruins. They're throwing rigged games ffs.

>Lie
Delusion.

>basketball
Guess we should start adding basketball trips to golf trips on Obama side? what would that come out to? 400+

When it concerns the Integrity of our election yeah you are guilty until proven innocent.

Because they made one for Obama that was really popular so now they're getting they're own medicine.

I'm not part of any conversation you were having with anyone else, you utter faggot. I only stepped in to make one point in response to your blather about bitchface getting more votes.
If you can't comprehend that, you are in no position to call me a retard.

>picture from Trump's Scotland golf course, circa 2 years ago
>every fucking time
Fuck off shill. Mar-A-Lago trips to evade eavesdropping and surveillance from FBI/CIA spooks does not automatically mean golfing.

>dindu
You're using this word wrong.

People in Congress can't do anything because nobody is writing legislation to do anything but what the establishment cares about. The power of lobbyists isn't that they pay Congressmen to legislate for them, but rather they pay Congressmen to push legislation that they've crafted themselves. When you suddenly have a new political faction that puts an end to the old political agenda, the gears stop turning because the White House won't approve said old agenda, and a gigantic institutional vacuum happens.

>triggered but an irrelevant stats on our election
correcting an idiotic leaf isn't being triggered.

You really need to work on your vernacular it's several lacking bordering retardation.

>doesn't know how America works

boy you are fucking retarded

It's weird. You would think since Trump is literally Hitler that progressive fags would want him out of the Oval Office as much as possible.

>states are people and are innocent till poven guilty.
they are not, and the subpoenas are on their way.

>filename
do you really think you are going to convince anyone that youre an authentic Sup Forumstard?

this your first day kiddo?

obamagolfcounter.com/
obamagolfcounter.com/
obamagolfcounter.com/
obamagolfcounter.com/
obamagolfcounter.com/

I see you guys are learning, good job. wont help you

>Trump goes golfing a bunch hurr.
and how many parties did Obama hold at the White house inviting celebs and dumb shit? hmmmm. Its as if, same shit, different interest.

buuuuuuulshit

Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit.
They count him going to his resort as him "golfing" even though he hasn't golfed every time -- his golf resort is one of his pseudo-command centers where he has meetings and/or hangs out with his family.

No it means he becomes President of Canada too

Must be pretty shit having 53% of the votes and 0% of the power. Check back in when you have something worth saying.

Sage.

>they attack daddy trump, l-l-let saged

If the popular vote were a toilet paper it would be my favorite brand.
>Pic related

what a nigga cant relax out here? golfing is great and the dude works hard. hate on trump?... FUCK OUTTA HERE

He got Gorsuch on the supreme court and who knows who else he'll get on before 2020.

He can play golf every day for all we care.