What are we supposed to believe about the Holocaust?

What are we supposed to believe about the Holocaust?

>Jews were murdered
>Jews died of Typhus
>Lots of Polish people were worked to death
>Hitler didn't know what Himmler was doing or didn't care
>Numbers all over the place

How the fuck is anyone supposed to make sense of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=10980
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What are we supposed to believe about the Holocaust?

Jews were murdered but they deserved it. That's all you're supposed to take from it.

As far as I can tell the camps were fairly nice but with wartime shortages turned into festering petri dishes.

I haven't seen any convincing evidence of homicidal gas chambers.

My best estimate is as many as 500,000 people died in the camps, maybe 200,000 jews all from disease or other causes not related to actually being exterminated.

I think you have a point there.

What about all the non Jewish Polish people who died in the camps? What happened to them?

Worked to death. Purposely executed?

This, they were enemy combatants spreading bolshevism and performing transgender surgerys.

a few tens of thousands of Jews died because Winston Churchill bombed all the supply lines to the camps in the final months of the war

somehow this invalidates us ever rising up against the Jewish banking cartel again

also reminder Churchill was owned by Jews

WW2 was Churchill's war it was utterly pointless

The Russians and Americans finished them off when they started their central European pogrom.

I appreciate what you're doing there, but that comes across like a lefty meme. Too much text and not enough entertainment. It's not that I disagree with you, in fact I was about to save and then realized that no one, not even a guy like me who was going to save it, would ever read the whole thing.

6 million Jews were probably killed, but the vast majority of them were shot by Einsatzgruppen or the Wehrmacht, or just starved or died of disease. The focus on gas chambers is a misdirection to take responsibility away from the nazis by disproving something that no one thinks is true

I copied it from something I found on Sup Forums. It's 2.30 am here so I didn't put much effort into the presentation of it I will have another go when I have more time.

What about Auschwitz SS Dr. Johann Kremer and his diary (about gassing and burning Jews and "Muslims") and his testimonies, plus the fact that he never denied any of it even up to his death?

So do you think it was really just the Einsatzgruppen going around murdering Jews, Poles and Russians without Hitler's approval?

Was this really all the work of Himmler and Heydrich?

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=10980

No worries man, like I said, I appreciate it. Just a little constructive criticism to make the presentation more accessible.

>Jews died of Typhus
>Claimed they died in chambers created to prevent Typhus
Basically this

they nominally had Hitler's approval, but I think it was more Alfred Rosenberg and the administration of the SS that were so focused on the destruction of the Untermensch during the war. The war would have gone much smoother if Hitler had told them all to calm the fuck down and conscripted all of the non-Jews in the Soviet Union into the Heer as frontline troops

I don't know. I still researching it.

yeah its very hard to read

>Numbers all over the place

THIS, THIS, A MILLION TIMES THIS. Ever since we were taught this stuff at school I always kept wondering why the numbers weren't completely agreed upon. Luckily here most (or at least) people are like "The numbers don't matter, what matters is that he didn't finish the job." Then I eventually found this place and got the info pics. Kek

lel