Is this the moment that feminists start panicking?

Trannies beating them in all sports.
Men abandoning them for sexbots.
Freezing their eggs that no man wants.
The political agenda they've pushed for decades falling to pieces.
Realizing their corpse is going to be eaten by two dozen cats.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/629787/sex-robots-every-shop-global-revolution-ban

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h6IUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7n6cVmNoNw
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/brothel-rents-out-lifelike-robot-10764130
express.co.uk/news/world/779841/Sex-robot-brothel-Lumidolls-Barcelona-prostitutes-complain-police
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/h6IUQ
>inb4 norbot

>sticking your penis in a machine to get off

Is there anything more pathetic?

Every muslim male will father ten children. Maybe one in ten western males will father one child.

Most ebin zerg rush of all time within two hundred years. Cap my truth.

Y'all are gonna say LARP, but I mean I get chicks fairly easily and I still cannot wait for the sexbot revolution. Fuck the female gender, they're literally worthless and they're destroying our society. The good ones are great but for every good one there's 10,000 bad ones.

A nu-male pretending to be a feminist.

>despite stark warnings his creations could be a danger to society

Behold the power of turbo autistic mentatism

What's the likelyhood of a ban going ahead? 100%?

good man
theyre also finding ways to artifically create eggs and wombs, not sperm

so science is leading away from the feminist garbage agenda

Sticking a machine inside yourself to get off [spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]

Thanks Norway. We can always count on you.

There's no way to ban this shit in the US when beer and cigarettes are allowed.

Why is my dick so hard right now? Even the sex bots themselves look gross. But these developments please me muchly

roasties gonna be 100%
e
k
t

I prefer the version of the comic where the guy just ignores the woman completely. Its more funny and direct.

I think sex bots are maybe worse than feminism. It's all fucked anyway I guess whatever

i doubt it. masturbation cannot replace sex

>Everpeach 1.0

Fucking kek

Couldn't find it

Long overdue, the flesh jew meme needs to die.

roasties are practically souless fuck dolls that take your money, at least I'll keep my money and stay disease free.

>shows the nazi a turkey baster
Was Hagar masturbation?

can we please talk about the body proportions in that picture?

i'm a faggot so idk
but literally no human woman looks like that, no human woman has those proportions, she'd have to specially order bras and clothes

is that actually the ideal body for men??
do you all actually just want those ridiculous proportions i've seen in hentai?

pls respod

Sticking your dick in a woman who will fake pleasure from it, or otherwise use it as a bargaining chip for you to support their life or their agenda.

If that doesn't do it for you, consider that people doing this will at least have a more augmented, advanced simulation experience and may even learn procedures and programming that teach men how to 'do better', and is a quick method of sexual relief.

not only that, but what if it malfunctions and then rips your dick off and goes on a rampage?
>tfw skynet starts from a broken bonerbot

none

>getting closer

Those are total lara craft assumptions for a body in that robot. Completely "average Joe desires" for proportions. Looks like a pile of shit but there it is

>Radar
>6 hours ago
"sex with an emotionless, unfeeling, low responsive, mechanical robot? Enough about my ex-wife!"

>I allow women to jerk me around because I don't have agency: the posts

No std's and once the technology matures it will be unlike any sex a analog women could give you.

I'm female and that fembot looks pretty hot

If you're going to get a sexbot why not get crazy? It shouldn't surprise you that it's exaggerated

getting off watching your robotyrone fuck your robowaifu in front of you

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7n6cVmNoNw

Are these actually robots? I thought they were just dolls.

why else would it suddenly be cool and edgy to believe in traditional values?
This was all foretold years ago.

The only saving grace we have here in the US is that most black men end up in jail before they can father 10 kids. Plus black women have tons of abortions. If we could only persuade those beaner chicks to follow the same route we would be in much better shape

Wat

Daily reminder that women are a cancer and artificial wombs are the cure.

it just seems like its so outside the bounds of reality it wouldn't be attractive

what would the male equivalent be like?
I feel like it wouldn't be so absurd desu, like many men who work out could actually achieve it

He'll "commit suicide" tomorrow.

This looks to me like another one of those, "We'll have teleporters in five years" memes. I think the level of technology, not just for sex dolls but shit like self driving cars, is vastly over rated for clickbait reasons. I don't think these things work even half as well as portrayed.

RealDoll’s A.I.-Powered Sex Robot ‘Talks, & Learns’.
In the future you will need consent to fuck it.
Android rape is not a privilege

They started off as dolls, now they're adding computer AIs and robotic vaginas.

>the big, dumb, stupid solution to jacking off that will cost more than a new car
Enjoy your sexbot rental

here you go

I am glad the worthless gender is finally being replaced.

If you're going to get a sexbot, why even make it in the image of the 3DPD? Literally WHY?
>the eternal 3DPD strikes again
They could have made them into anything. Elves. Anime girls. Aliens. Monster girls. Cyborgs. I dunno. They could at least have extra appendages. Or cat hears. Anything else than the plain old boring 3DPD.
But noooo, let's try to make them exactly like real women and not quite manage it anyway. Great, just enough to remind me real women don't actually want me so I gotta get this instead and it's not even what I want.
I WANT AN ALIEN GF

>sticking a machine inside your vagina to get off

Is there anything more pathetic?

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/brothel-rents-out-lifelike-robot-10764130

Thanks user

made of rubber,costs a grand. no thx.

Lol idk man I like my wife.
Besides, you think the "future" is a bunch of single dads balancing work and kids? Or are fifty percent of "men" in your "future" mannys for other mens kids?
Think before you speak, cocknose.

I'm sure they'll come in various body types depending on what you want.

Why ban a sex toy? What's next dildos? Anal beads? Dare I say.... Pocket pussies?

I for one will not stand idly while the government tries to wrest my 20lbs of pussy and ass from my sweaty, cum covered hands.

you have me at "robotic vaginas"

When?

Is that one of those "20 pounds of pussy and ass" things? Whatever it is, I'll probably get one soon.

We more or less have self-driving cars now though, and multiple manufactures (actual auto companies, not meme-companies like tesla) have said they will have models on the road soon.

You are never gonna get capped if you demand it fag.

Real life Blade Runner.

until you can 3-D print them you shortsighted bitch

gotta hold out until the ones that look like 8 year olds are common enough that its no longer weird

express.co.uk/news/world/779841/Sex-robot-brothel-Lumidolls-Barcelona-prostitutes-complain-police

>that flag
>that post
Fucking nice.
If I had the money id buy two just because.
Not my fault women voted for them and there is no work/housing.

Relax. There will be a market for all of that shit. Obviously the first ones are going to be your run of the mill bimbo because those will sell the most.

WHERE IS NORDBRO
I'M SCARED LADS, CUNTS WERE REPORTING HIM BECAUSE THEY SMOKE SO MUCH COCK
HE WAS SO BASED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You wouldn't download a pussy?

14 words

>women masturbate with toys
Strong, independent woman who don't need no man

>Man masturbates with toy
OMG RUINING SOCIETY YOU MONSTER

Yes.

>denigrates real sex workers to merely being an object.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wonder, how does it make you incels feel knowing that every masturbatory session by a woman represents a missed opportunity for you to pleasure her instead?

Those dolls are going to weigh as much as a real, unconscious, person arent they.

why do they want to ban it?

>white women, lacking all self awareness, will unironically complain about this, and economic/social displacement because of these dolls

dumb women are dumb.

>What's the likelyhood of a ban going ahead?
Zero, notta. the carnal in-stink of hedonism male needs cannot be denied. That with the repulsive nature of the feminist vermin holes will drive men to alternatives.

>you think the "future" is a bunch of single dads balancing work and kids?
No, I think that genetic material will be gathered with the goal of eugenic optimization, which then will be mass produced and raised in proper facilities.

>3D printing a bipedal sex robot, complete with metal skeleton and integrated CPU

Only 5 years away, am i right

>Those dolls are going to weigh as much as a real, unconscious, person arent they.
A lot less than a feminist.

this word salad sucks I'll send it back

these are the bold questions of the new world

genuinely interesting
I understand large asses more than large breasts desu...like even smallish boobs can lactate, asses have actual food reserves for pregnancy

they see too much of it in themselves

>think to myself
>ewww who would want to fuck a doll someone else just fucked
>remember that's what happens when you fuck a real woman
>gross

I don't feel anything because I don't care. If I want pussy, I'll go get it. But you won't believe me anyway so :^)

checked and keked

It's the same reason you can buy a dildo the size of your fucking arm

Because why not

Can we give her a physical body?

relax ladies, you don't have to fight over me.

women already have Sick-bots, so why can't we?

You're two stupid for me to green text. Delete your account.

REEEE
I'll have to watch all of these other neckbeards happy with their 3DPD-like robots while I've got to endure having nothing.
The day of robotribution will come. I'm gonna fry all of those roastiebots.

I can imagine someone ordering a ssbbw with gigantic breasts, getting it delivered in one of those giant wooden crates you open with a crowbar, then not being able to move 150kg of rubber and metal.

why does rhis thing have bulge.