How do you fucks even determine who's white and who's not?

How do you fucks even determine who's white and who's not?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/
youtu.be/BtLqmWt2h2g
youtu.be/6W5pq4bIzIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't be a nigger.

By the skin color

by culture

Pink nipples

The white test
If they pass as white without question in a white neighborhood
If they can mate with a blue eyed blonde and create a blue eyed blond

it's stupid
I go by intelligence
genius sperm can make everybody intelligent, eventually.

If you notice nonwhite guys give you resentful looks then you are white

I have huwhite nipples

Holy. Is this a real photo I thought Finland was as left leaning as you can get.

Look around the fingernails, it should be pink.
Or the knuckles and joints should be pink.
Pink nipples is subject, they can change color based on puberty. Mine used to be pink, then turned to ewww.

by putting my fist in that ones ass and smelling it. I like the spanish smell, but they are not white

NO ONE IS WHITE ENOUGH

This makes me want to move to Finland now

Fuck

Cops don't pay attention to you.

Sorry your large amount of body hair and brownish appearance makes you think you aren't white. If it makes you feel any better you are slightly better than a Mexican in my opinion.

Behavior. Beliefs. Ethics. Values. Integrity. Honesty. Morals. Spirit. Character.

Japanese are far, far whiter than the present inhabitants of Europe or North America.

You're confusing Finland with Sweden

>but are you christian yamato?

don't be a r1a cuck

Yes I am a Christian.

Look closely, the guy is clearly smiling, all of them girls are about to get blacked

I've got a half-Indian professor and she's pasty white with red hair

yeah but you're polish so the two cancel each other out

Being white is a combination of genetics and culture.

The funny part is you claim to be better than whites, yet all you want is to be white.

If you are European. The whitest are the germanics (scandinavia, england, germany)

by skin color
and (sorry for bad english) make them get tanned
permanent? not white, to the gas chamber!
not permanent? white

>half-Indian professor and she's pas
What is facial structure
What is skull structure
What is DNA
What is two white parents in a foreign country producing offspring that are like them not their host country

Jews look hwyte to me. Also what about mixed-race people? Hapas? Mongrels? Mischlings?

We are better than whites, but that is owing to recent historical developments that have hobbled you. I have no desire to be white.

If you have brown or black eyes, you're not white.

Look at them.

black metal bands per capita

black eyes true
brown you're white :P , at least 80%+ european DNA for sure.

The whitest are southern Europeans. Northern Europeans have the palest skin but that isn't what makes one white.

. Beliefs. Ethics. Values. Integrity. Honesty. Morals. Spirit. Character
>modern Japan
Fucking lol

Yeah, because theyre doing it, because they hate blacks, not because everyone of them get fucked by that smiling fella.

I don't. Who gives a shit? I'm in favor of a meritocracy.

Pink nipples

Your anime is showing user, i mean, onii-chan

23andMe

/thread

if you look white ofc. Which 70% of American whites dont.

>Japanese are far, far whiter than the present inhabitants of Europe or North America.
>I have no desire to be white.
Well then I'm sorry you feel you are something you don't want to be, Uncre Tomagochi.

By watching Hollywood's Batman vs Superman and a ship with its name telling us that Portuguese are white.

We leave it up to the Jews to decide

This.

I can go outside and see no one exposing themselves in T shirts or even less. No one with dreadlocks. No one obese. No one with hair colored like a clown. No one with the side of their head shaved. No one with metal shit hanging out of their face. No yoga pants. No cleavage. No breastfeeding. No Sodomites prancing around in BDSM gear or animal tails. No adults reading comic books or talking about Star Wars. No one eating or drinking while walking. No one spitting or littering. No one looking at their phone while walking. No women dressed like whores. No foreign cultures invading.

You people are sad and disgusting.

Uhm, no! Not anymore.

kek never change, Japan

>When the White Portuguese are so rare that it's actually a proper name.

Is this another deconstruction thread?

I have very pink nipples and am pic related

>Implying you fags aren't the source of why Burgers have retarded perceptions about "whiteness" and that other Euros aren't just as bad, if not worse

>I have pink nipples
Prove it, Schlomo

Fucking bongs are watching their country burn but still shit on Americans who are undeniably the apex of white evolution.

Kill yourself you fucking tea sucking limey faggot bitch

You are nice people, but you are autistic as hell.

do you even know what Ashkenazi means? It means your Semite ancestors got cucked by Germans for hundreds of years and now look more German than Semitic.
still a kike though

If you find yourself doing pic related, you're white.

You don't.
You accuse people of being/not being white

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck

We can brown them up for you in the oven.

To be white, you must have white skin, blonde hair, blue or green eyes, 6+ ft

Moar like he's a beta orbiter. Why would women respect a guy who lets them do this kinda shit to him?
Having said that, look at the watch. He might be paying for them.

Show me your nips bro.

>If you find yourself being polite, you're white
Sounds about right.

if you have to ask, you're a nigger
kys

1. indigenous to europe
2. christian heritage

islam automatically disqualifies you from whiteness. sorry albanians, bosnians, chechens, and swedes.

Explain This map please

Have you ever heard the expression "That's mighty white of you"?

That is what whiteness means.

You think you're the only culture that has this concept of whiteness?

I named my daughter Shiroi which means white in Japanese.

It has nothing to do with skin. Your skin is a shade of brown same as mine. It is character that is white or not. Physical features are symbols for what is within. These features become associated with character through the actions of generations, the spirit of a people. But when the character inside changes? When a blond haired blue eyed person watches too much TV and has the mind of a nigger? The features are worthless. They are a dead symbol.

White people have lost the whiteness within.

>australians
>white

Who is this kid?

haplogroup percentage

Tits or GTFO

>anyone other than me
>white

not so fast!

And that is very impressive user don't get me wrong. But you guys are not exactly samurai anymore. And there is that whole birthrate thing. Basically you are doing ok but the bar is below ground

it explains itself but go to the site, it's pretty fucking awesome
eupedia.com/

shaggy
>everyone's ashkenazi

Well, there's definitely a training with the genetic structure having your eye tuned in you have to put the pieces together from the smallest observation to the whole of the face and body going back even as simple as east to west to oy vey there's a jew to hey now that's a true hebrew you know what I mean?

75% + european blood

>shaggy????
I meant shiggy

No, you're wrong.

Number one, the English are, at best, 30% Germanic. And even that's only in the southeast area.

Two, the "Germanics" are huge cuckolds.

Three, the Slavs and Eastern Euros are the ones fighting for and defending the White Race currently.

Four, if we go by skin color and eye color, then the Irish would be considered the most white. They have even lighter skin that the Scamdanavians

if you arent an ugly pasty skinned pimple covered ginger then you arent le ubermensch

>How do you fucks even determine who's white and who's not?
Eyes. Use your eyes. They work most of the time unless the person had facial surgery.

Many of us judge a person on their character and mannerisms not their ethnicity. But stormfags are gona be storm fags no matter what.

>ebin civic nationalist
stay in burgerland please. You can create the land of the mutts that you so desire but dont try to pull that shit on us.

It's too late user.

youtu.be/BtLqmWt2h2g

Faggot

my skin is white(easily camoflagued by a wall)
am i white?

you've ruined my whole day, I wont be able to get this out of my head now
>bombastic is better though
youtu.be/6W5pq4bIzIw

expose your jewry freemasonry lodge police chief mayor judge clergy secret oath cult against goyim

>posting any part of yourself on Sup Forums
no thanks
if what this guy says is true then i AM white and you have to admit that european jews are white
but alas, i have asked middle eastern people if I look middle eastern and they say yes. i am a clear mix. light eyes, dark hair, light skin, jewish nose, light freckling. the genetic studies seem accurate saying 50/50 levantine and european genes. sucks that 23andme doesnt say anything about where those european genes are from, etc.

It is a little squishy.

Are you a shitlib with 75% Swedish and 25% Jewish DNA who spends all day SJWing? Not white.

Are you a half Persian half Balkan who stands up for the white race? Then you are white.

No, but my skin is kind of brown and I'm white.

I don't know about white but you're definitely not European

>if what this guy says is true then i AM white and you have to admit that european jews are white

You still don't understand how this works.

What about a half Jew half Balkan who stands up for the white race?

There's a VERY good reason why people say Jews aren't white: you do it for us. Again and again and again and again.

Think I missed the part where this person claimed to be female.