Mystery babylon listening party

Would anyone have interested in participating in a recurring Mystery Babylon listening and discussion thread? Each day we would listen to a subsequent episode. The thread would then be used for discussion, sourcing info, critiquing and expanding upon Cooper's arguments, etc. I think it would be pretty valuable and would educate a lot of people.

>What is Mystery Babylon?
In 1993, William Cooper produced a radio series in which he presented decades of research into secret societies and the so-called "mystery schools". In so doing, he provided the most comprehensive introduction to understanding the nature of the hidden hand that has ruled the world for millennia. He produced 43 hour-long episodes in total.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=124Cewv3CN0
youtube.com/watch?v=IVjikSE08YM&t=61s
youtube.com/watch?v=-r4pKGG_fGI
illuminati-news.com/pdf/DialogueWithHiddenHand-WesPenre.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XEEhxfU9gnM
youtube.com/watch?v=5c3iGwMPkew
youtube.com/watch?v=CCkcVj82ueQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hK3tX78iSdM
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-11-freemasonry-and-the-kabbalah
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-1
youtube.com/watch?v=xYGFfvhnV2k&list=PLF05201F9DA35C234
youtube.com/watch?v=BNBik7kV5uw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

up

bumping for interest

I listened to him while going to bed for like a year. Nothing like a fatherly voice speaking slow like reading a book to knock your ass out.

Don't forget to buy SILVER folks! The folks at SILVERSTEIN SILVER and CO are the ONLY ones who can ensure your SILVER will be collected in the final days when the masons take over and the market finally crashes get your SILVER now folks!

Ok

I don't doubt his sincerity, but truly his sponsors were one of the show's weakest aspects. Particularly The Pilot Connection.

Didja buy your 88 football jersey (totally not niggerlike) yet friend?

Been listening to him for years. Brilliant man that everyone should listen to.

Dude, fuck yeah, Bill Cooper.
He was a huge redpill for me back in the day.
I'm no longer of the opinion that Masons / Illuminati / whatever are in control.
If we can name them they've migrated to something else.
I'd think that Bill Cooper would have a lot to say about the E.U. and what's going on there.
I also imagine that he'd be into the strange Macron bait and switch.
I still don't know what to make of that weird switch.
Anyway, yeah, Bill Cooper.
Hour of The Time.

L I G H T S
O U T

yfw you realize that no one knows the true story of the founding of America
yfw you realize that Atlantis was real

Let us begin.

>youtube.com/watch?v=124Cewv3CN0

Manly P. Hall makes an appearance here. Don't let that dissuade you.
>youtube.com/watch?v=IVjikSE08YM&t=61s

These are short and (relatively) easy to digest.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-r4pKGG_fGI

Fringe but semi related illuminati-news.com/pdf/DialogueWithHiddenHand-WesPenre.pdf

Possibly his most important video here.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XEEhxfU9gnM

And one of the most frightening, due to recent events.

>youtube.com/watch?v=5c3iGwMPkew

If you paid attention to how Macron spoke during the election it wouldn't come a much of a surprise. He was the more right leaning candidate, and far more ideologically consistent than LePen.

yea sure bro we can do this every week
youtube.com/watch?v=CCkcVj82ueQ

youtube.com/watch?v=hK3tX78iSdM
watch this one, and you'll see how ridiculous, .. bill cooper really is.

this is from pre-disinformation youtube. Your fuckign disinfo needs to stop

Nice try.

bill cooper is real faggots

didnt answer one discrepancy i brought up about you
you lose

I don't think anyone would say cooper was a perfect man. He himself never wanted to be treated like a demigod, and instead insisted that everyone do their own research. There is plenty of truth to what he presents in the mystery babylon saga. The important thing is the facts, not the man. If you aren't interested in the subject and aren't up for doing your own research you don't belong here.

You didn't bring up any discrepancy about me. You posted two videos. Are you confused?

I don't care now maybe you hsoud of tried on the first go

you think that apathy will get me to like that stupid fake fat ass?

how stupid do you think somene is t obelieve the moon wobbles and light goes on and off, .. then grows plants there on the moon? you would not think about it and believe it

thats the rpoblem you prop up fake scam artists like him, then you got a dozen
I dont know...
>image related

like im supposed to believe yourdumbass because of your mystery OOOHhhhh
from a retard who thinks im dumb as shit, the moon wobbles and grows shit

thts thought up so much to pull off that lie to sell his shows

but it fails logic and he kew wht he was saying if you think about it you go oh shit

but you can fall for it. thats why you know he thoguht of it first then fed it to you

DEFEAT THAT DISCREPANCY IN LOGIC FAGGOT, IN SENSE

I don't care what you believe.

Dude Cooper is kind of a hack. He tries really hard but he just doesn't have the intellect to understand the machinery of the beast. He is essentially on point, but he fails to go in depth about some of the most important aspects of the conspiracy, like kabbalah, Gnosticism, and the Talmud and he can't seem to tie together the workings of these things in major events like the Renaissance, the French Revolution, the founding of America, or communism.

I'd recommend a listening of Mysterium Fasces instead. It's up to date, unapologetic, and done by some of the smartest Christian minds in the movement.

soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-11-freemasonry-and-the-kabbalah

I'm genuinely surprised we've actually attracted your kind to this thread. Normally Cooper threads are just ignored.

>we've
>your kind

Explain.

Welcome to the honeypot

Shills, like the other guy above.

>honeypot on an anonymous message board
Ok.

If you listen to the podcast I posted you'd realize I'm not a shill. Cooper is quite softcore compared to Mysterium Fasces. If you want to understand the framework upon which "Mystery Babylon" is built, you absolutely HAVE to understand Pharisaic Judaism, which infiltrated early Christianity with its relativistic and arrogant ideals and created Gnostic sects that contributed to the earliest heresies of the old church. Kabbalah is behind the Knights Templar, the Rosicrucians, and Freemasonry and is fundamentally Satanic in origin and substance.

Just because I have criticisms of Cooper doesn't mean I don't think you should check him out. I watched the entirety of The Hour of the Time and it spurred me on the path to learning what I've learned since. I just recognize that MF is superior in every way. Stop the black and white thinking or you'll alienate countless potential friends.

LOOK SHIT EATER PROVE ANYTHIGN OR FUCK OFF CUASE BLAH BLAH EAT SHIT AND YOU PUKE SHIT SHUTUP

Whats with the flag, then?

Yes. I vote to start with the creation of AIDS series. We also have to ban the Krill documents and the "alien in the Pentagon" bullshit he fell for when Jon Lear tricked him tho.

HOW CAN YOU SAY OR EXPLAIN, DO ANYTHING IF YOU SAY TEH MOON HAS GRASS GROWING ON IT?
EXPLAIN HOW OR WHY ANYBODY WOULD LISTEN TO YOU?

I'm a Christo-fascist. I don't believe in separating church from state at all. I want a Christian ethnostate centered on legitimate Christian authority.

Watch it all and decide for yourself. What are you afraid of?

I don't want that and I'd be willing to bet the majority of American's wouldn't either.

Of course, because your minds are under enemy control. America is founded on principals designed to sever man from God. It's telling that 14 presidents and the majority of founding fathers were Masons, and that Washington DC is built as a kabbalistic diagram rich with ancient Egyptian symbolism.

There is one truth, and Christianity is the way to it. Any deviation from Christ is an inversion of the natural order. This is why the world is falling apart, especially America - it is Satanic by nature. "Freedom" is a deceptive term, since one cannot be free when they are enslaved to their carnal desires and temptations which are inherently promoted by the US constitution. The constitution was written in such a way as to subvert the Christian culture of Americans and have them gradually give up their rights to a Satanic Jewish oligarchy - which is the case now. When will you learn?

I had a bunch of audio files installed into a directory in gta san andreas. So i would be crusing around listening to cooper on one of the radio stations.

Yes, but you cannot force people to the truth. How could you not realize that?

Bbbump

american christianity is america's version of the taliban. needs elimination.

christianity is based on a big lie. you've all been fooled and will never see truth.

You forcing people away from Christ is just as bad as the fascist forcing people to Him.

Entire populations have been converted to Christianity and have been better off for it. Liberalism and anti-violence is a dangerous lie. That said, my intention is to form an organic Christian state, not to hijack an existing state and change the rules to suit the church. In an organic state built from the ground up from the ashes of a dead America, the only force required to preserve and develop a Christian state would be basic law and order.

soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-1

Take 2 hours while you play video games to understand where I'm coming from.

>You forcing people away from Christ is just as bad as the fascist forcing people to Him.

One results in being separated from Christ, the other results in being with Him. Force is clearly better, but again, that's not even what I support.

let's do this.

>My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult

Bill Cooper was actually my redpill back in the 90's with Behold A Pale Horse. Excellent stuff and he was murdered to silence him. While it's obviously good to know about secret societies and their symbolism and influence, in my opinion, it can muddy the waters after awhile because one can get lost in the sea of BS. There are so many different societies that overlap and compete and war with each other to the point it becomes meaningless to the uninitiated to an extent. The forest (for the trees) viewpoint understands that these are control mechanisms within the ruling class. One can get lost in the sea of secret society symbolism and factions when, if you just draw back from the trees, one can see that they are just as controlled as the rest of us, and ultimately serve the same master Lucifer (aliens/archons). BUT knowledge can be gleaned from these modalities if one wishes to go down this path, but recognize that they are another control mechanism.

Fuck y'all I'm starting now.

>first ten seconds holy shit

Yes.

Right, a holistic view is far more important to develop than the dirty details. That said there are certain secret societies you just can't go without studying if you want to get a big picture view of what's going on. Namely Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, Bohemian Club, and Club of Rome to name a few of the biggest arms of the beast.

C'mon everyone start listening to episode 1, I know y'all aint got shit else to do anyway :D

You are wrong.

I would kill for a Christian ethnostate America.

Good man.

Already listening.

Going back tot he first primitive human now.

He's starting off with analysis of 2001: A Space Odyssey

good man, czeched.

Agreed. People should study this field but understand it can be a minefield. Study up everyone. The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall is an excellent start. You'll start to see the symbolism everywhere: corporate logos, hollywood, etc. Jordan Maxwell, David Icke, Fritz Springmeier and other avenues should be explored. Bill Cooper has a special place in my heart for redpilling me.

>Jordan Maxwell, David Icke, Fritz Springmeier
You clearly have never listened to William Cooper.

This is all that bitch Eve's fault :P

just recently listened to some of these. good shit

>The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall
I read that book about a year ago and I'm surprised how many times I've seen it mentioned since. People are really waking up.

10 in, life is emerging.

You clearly just want to seem adept at something you know little about.

His particular path of research says nothing about whether he's listened to Cooper or not.

Actually I have. But as with anything DON'T BE A CULT FOLLOWER. Study many different sources of information and blend them to suit you. Otherwise you're just a Jonestown kool aid drinking cuck....

There is not enough time in a life to learn what one wants to know.

Correct! So do we live only one life?

Perhaps in this form, but energy cannot be destroyed or created, only changed..

nice

Strange you list those 3 men in particular, not to mention Manly P. Hall who was a Freemason himself.

Says the Christo-Fascist?

Seriously?

How is it strange? Those are just three guys I studied. Yes MPH was a mason, so why wouldn't I read his books if I wanted to learn about masonry. There are many others but I'm sure you know we are off the top of our heads here. I'm not claiming to be some ascended master geeezzzus (was he real?).

Nigga loves him some 2001.

I did the same and quickly discovered how full of shit all they were, which is why I'm surprised you didn't mention that at all. There are so many other's who aren't, yet you mentioned those three in particular. I just thought it was oddly specific.

Also this podcast is a joke - are you self promoting here?

Deez niggaz talkin bout 1981 and shit

Would HIGHLY recommend the book Epidemic: Examining the corrupted roots of Christianity and Judaism by Dr. Houck based on your comment. I loved Cooper because of my understanding of Judiasm and Christianity. I'm very much looking forward to your podcast recommendation. Cheers.

In what way were they "full of shit"?

Take Jordan Maxwell, for instance. His favorite thing to do is play word games - words that sound like other words which have no relation. He never talks about anything concrete. Always symbolic.

13 minutes from the end of the first episode. I'm sold for at least a few more. I want to see where he takes this.

Etymology is another field to study and is VASTLY more important than you're giving credit to. Mark Passio is another good source and he loves to get into the wordplay as well.

Mark Passio makes a lot more sense when I watch him then Jordan Maxwell does. Maybe it's me. And don't patronize me with etymology. I'm beginning to realize I'm a lot older than some of you in this thread.

Yeah me too. I'm really not here to debate just refer some newfags who may be interested on some avenues to pursue. I really don't give a fuck what anyone wants to believe.

I care about spreading good, truthful information. You should too.

It's about time. I was pen pals with Cooper, back in the day, was quite literally my mentor; and he really presented everything we needed to unlock the rest.
I am more of a day person though. Is it always gonna be this late?

Well that's up to the explorer. People can vet for themselves. If you don't like them fine.

>Dis user says I'm full of shit so disregard everything I says....

That's not what I meant, but ok.

Not if the person is telling you the unbridled truth. You cannot blend the fucking truth with other truth. It is either true, or it is not.
I sense a bit of BS myself.

You're sounding kinda Jim Jonish to me.

>I was pen pals with The Bill Himself and we unlocked the ultimate truths and stuff....

I think I listened to this guy once. Isn't he just yet one in the line of people like David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell. After countless of hours of listening I'm fucking tired of this type of people.

I appreciate your posts here. (Like many, I respect Cooper and he's the granddad of gateway redpills.) I've reached a conclusion similar to yours, and I haven't become an outright Christian (yet). American history as we're taught it is revisionism, and from birth in the US we're inundated with a flood of low-frequency visual content that further loosens the mores of our traditional foundation as human beings.

You reach a certain age, and realize 95% of all movies, TV and digital content are made by the Jewish PTB to quickly rewrite history in their favor,to demoralize us into thinking America has always been harmful and in decline, and that its cultural dismantlement is inevitable, that it's the direction for all youth.

Only in the last decade has the true purpose of all this worthless content become exposed, because their clock is ticking, and (((they))) are nearing the Earthly kingdom theyve told each other about for eons. Impatience is their mistake, as is pride and arrogance. It is heartbreaking how blinded Americans are to the influence and m.o. of Israel. I simply don't understand how Sup Forums remains rather isolated in its informed fight.

Jews see TV and movies are chintzy parlor tricks to sell and corrupt the gentile, and more arrogant ones produce content that aggressively subverts anything good. The "conspiracies" are true in this regard. It's a horror so vast, it seems impossible. We chalk off the country's poor state to the "incompetence" of our leaders, even as we know how intelligent they are, how powerfully organized the CIA, Mossad, and Blackops are. Every day is a war, slowed to a crawl, littered with garbage piles of distraction.

>youtube.com/watch?v=BNBik7kV5uw

You guys should be friends.

Im going to check some of these out.

Can somebody give me the basic gesalt on what kind of shit this guy talks about? Is it like freemason type stuff or what? I have been looking for some new redpills.

Check out the videos I have posted in this thread. They are all short.