What happened to his show Sup Forums? he did everything right

What happened to his show Sup Forums? he did everything right

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMBIyPbuu8I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was pulled out for being a person of color who supports minorities rights and tells it like it is. Racism is alive and well in America

Kek

He's painfully unfunny and an insipid race baiter.

>he did everything right
He's an unfunny nigger who nobody watched, why should he have a show

>everything right
Assuming you mean "propagate the liberal agenda"
He bagged on Clinton
Supported gun rights
His crew openly admitted to not working, which is why the skits typically looked phoned in

>11:00 - 12:00 CC time slot - literally the 18 - 45 white male demo
> give nig a show telling "it" how "it" is
> it = whitey bad
> viewers over time drop heavy
> pull show
> nig blames white people

DESU it's pretty impressive CC thought they could put out a show literally demonizing their core demo (white 18 - 45 males) every night and think whitey would watch it

OY VEY

This right here. Like I never saw a funny nigger before. That's like the career path right after basketball. How do you become unfunny nigger?

i watched the first few episodes when they switched over and i knew it wasnt going to last. it was fucking miserable to sit through.Im surprised trever noah is still on desu.

My favorite thing was when he had 3 black guys and 1 feminist woman on and the feminist woman would accidentally say something that could be somewhat construed as anti-black in some way and they'd all gang up on her until she was thoroughly humiliated and back peddled enough to their liking

basic nigger practices

off in the distance a successful black business owner is actually doing something worthwhile for his community..

He's an unfunny hack who's entire schtick was "being Jon Stewart's black friend"; without those coattails to cling to he really wasn't going very far on his own. Fuck 'im.

He BTFO Lyin Brian at the press corp sycophant dinner so they had to get rid of him.

who?

I can explain that one. You see, his thing is that he''s insecure in his blackness, because he's high yellow and enunciates the consonants at the ends of his words. To secure his identity as a blaque mayne he had to do something; and given his physique sports were right out. So the way he overcompensated was his embrace of black politics. He embraced all black causes he good and got annoying with the race baiting because that's how he could prove 'he a real nigga' without stealing a bicycle.

Because he's driven entirely by overcompensation and sanctimonious virtue signaling, he's not fucking funny. It makes for a terrible comedic personality.

You Jews and your jokes

It was too good. Nothing good allowed on American television.

Says the iraeli kike - the most racist people on the planet.

>the most racist people on the planet
>not the nips

>black people
>not working
wow.

found the nigger

One was Hispanic & he was the laziest of them all

CNN seems to be obviously racist in their hiring practices.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMBIyPbuu8I

Listen to this clip. They felt entitled to good reviews and ratings because muh'diversity. People also got tired of black stuff.

jej good one

his (fat white) wife has a show on siriusxm that's marketed as "bipartisan" but she spends the whole time REEEEEing about the latest drumpf scandal and basically only has on guests from NYT or huffington post

>Misconstrues a headline
>Makes face at camera
>"White people, come on"
>Crowd roars in laughter
>Blood starts pouring out of their eyes
>Phlem and bile spraying everywhere
>Wilmore opens his second mouth and sings the song that ends the universe

good post

not even niggers liked his show, the entire audience was probably full of white twenty somethings who turned on comedy central at 11pm out of habit from the john liebowitz days

He's an anti white, speech impeded nigger of niggers.

You can put a monkey in space suits, send KT to space buts its still not human.

Key and peele are actually pretty good

Where is the Zyklon B when you need it

He was the most painfully unfunny piece of shit to ever plague Comedy Central. Even the promos for his show were fucking cringe worthy.

Not that it matters. After he got canned CC dropped two more liberal agenda comedy shows so now we have a bad Trump impersonator and a talk show with the only Australian on the planet who cannot into bantz

Boring, not funny, annoying, etc.

But yea it's because he's BLACK