White genocide is really happe-

>white genocide is really happe-

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?pid=ACS_12_1YR_DP05&prodType=table
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

extrapolate that further, won't be long before it's like te first image

Hysterical white morons can't be helped; they'll be suppressed soon enough.

>What are birth rates

Lol there are fewer whites on the last line.

>implying kkk has enough numbers to even be represented
>implying kkk has enough numbers to even be worth mentioning at all in the year 2017

Even if it was like the 2nd, which it isn't, once non-natives are the majority what is going to happen to the politics of the country? Whites are fucked either way and if you think this picture debunks anything then you are a shill

1.5/ 2.1 replacement rate for whites
3.5/ 2.1 for niggers
2nd image is false

The fuck is happening to Texas?

Beaner invasion

Taco horde

Are the spics there at least conservative? I don't necessarily mean Trump voters.

Becoming Mexico again.

My family and I are.

I mean, fuck, I browse Sup Forums daily.

>what are age distributions
whites are already a minority in terms of live births in many white nations

not to mention white people already being a global minority and fast declining

why are blue pilled cucks so intentionally stupid?

Whites already are a small minority in the world, dumbass

Um sweetie no, white nation's populations aren't expected to double with an even population split between white and non white, in fact the population will remain the same, only that the percentage will shift in the favor of non whites. Come back when you understand proportions, percentages, and other elementary school arithmetic sweetiekins!

I can't even imagine what it must be like to care about how many people of a particular race are in a country / the world. I can't imagine what it must be like to look at the world as consisting of races rather than individuals. Racism is just so fucking dumb. I look forward to the time when gene technology renders the idea of "race" irrelevant.

That said, we *should* be concerned about overpopulation of the planet, and improving that is primarily going to be about improving education, health, and infrastructure in the poorest regions.

t. reddit

YAAAAAAS PEDE

SLAY

>MUH PERCENTAGES

White genocide is the only genocide in history where the population being genocided is actually going up.

Niggers think the kkk is still around, and we're all in it. They never shut up about it

Because you're a blue pilled moron

You have to go back

Burrito bonanza

niggers and spics multiply faster than that
a population divide of 50/50 where each side has different interests at heart and politicians can only satisfy one of them, that's suicide

So do they think Sweden will be Sweden when Sweden is 7 million Swedish people and 50 million shitskins? How do you not see this as a problem?

First generation spics that immigrated legally are very conservative. It's only the illegals and the brainwashed millennials that are left wing.

Just wait until the boomers die off

You assholes need to start finishing your sentences.

Boomers die, wew lad.

Enchiladas

So you force people to live with an artificial population increase instead of allowing the population to increase or decrease naturally?

>be me
>identify potential b8 thread
>don my alter ego(my name related)
>begin investigation
>mouse over OPs ID.
>one post by this user
>MFW

Also, this is Sup Forums tier faggot.

>Says "there is no white genocide"
>Shows white genocide happening

>le global warming is a serious concern face

Actually, both of these are wrong.

The black percentage of the U.S. was higher during the early part of our history, went down during the Jim Crow years, and has only finally started increasing again somewhat recently.

What's wrong with taking pride in your race? The NIGGERS do it all the time.

I think he meant that he is an elitist and that he wants to see the pleb bastardized in order to control it better.
Not too sure.

it's not to represent blacks, but to represent minorities. nonwhites, if you will. If I understand correctly concerning blacks in particularly, they've hovered between 11 and 15% over the course of post-slavery America. If high numbers were not kept in check from infant mortality, they were kept in check from abortions and gang violence.

Leftists don't want white people latching onto their white identity because they'll find out its being taken from them. The leftists say that white people will become genocidal once that happens, and they're right. There is nothing more frightening in the world than the bloodlust of a people that have suffered injustice

>what is race mixing

Even if it were true, still too many. Sage.

That's fine. Can they go do that in their own countries though? The situation becomes different when you mention that every white country in the world is being inundated by government subsidized mass third world immigration, like you cleverly omitted.

FPBP

Thanks
But these faggots love to play on words when you show them the conventions on genocide.
It is a genocide and it needs to be said.
Llets say there would a war, and we still had these agreements on genocides. If the nationalists wins they could still legally punish the communalists with what is already in place.

It's actually somewhat true. There are more white people currently alive than ever before, but non-whites -- mainly spics and poos -- are reproducing at insanely high-rates.

how could there possibly be more antifa and radical leftists than THE KKK??? theres noooo way, havent we ALL seen a KKK protest in our lifetime?? in all seriousness I never have

ethnic genocide through outbreeding is real though, its happening in Indonesia a lot with people of smaller tribes being replaced with large groups of people from Java.

>It's only the illegals and the brainwashed millennials that are left wing.

Cause they want the GIBSMEDATS

illegal immigrants vote democrat, so do their 8 kids, and 20 grand kids, and all those kids, up until the dead great grand parents vote too

They don't care. What you have to understand about people arguing against this is that they want you to be eradicated. I don't know how many actual conversations you've had with leftists but it always leads back to white man hatred, your disenfranchisement and extermination is their only concern. Raising questions about the dispossession and eventual genocide of your people falls on deaf ears and runs off them like water off a raincoat, they're not interested in these talking points.

>implying that once gene editing technology is available, instead of having no more social ideology about race, you say people will utilize gene editing to solve their anxiety
>basically implying in the future everyone will pay to be white
>tfw braindead but at least in 50 years you can be aryan

But the pic lies. The white population is actually shrinking

then they can pay for it themselves,white tax dollars should not go toward helping non whites to breed

Pretty sure you've never talked to a real leftist before, then. Neolibs aren't leftists

but assuming op did the math the population increase looks too linear, perhaps if a realistic model (exponential) was applied then it would be exactly the first image

DELET THIS

> There won't be less white people, there will just be less white people!

Burger education

>european birthrates way unnder 2
>still with shitskins migrants
>white genocide not happening

hwhy do your whites have beaks?

kek

And we can end it

No true Scotsman fallacy. You are either being intellectually dishonest as fuck, are confused about what a "leftist" is or are just trolling. You might think you're le moderate leftist man, but you're not. Spend enough time in your lefty Twitter circlejerk or your other faggy left leaning internet communities and you will start adopting all the tenets of identity politics and moronic Marxist paradigms. I also find it interesting how you claim this after OP just linked a leftist maymay image which exemplifies everything I just said by attempting to display a version of events that's both fallacious and deceiving in order to paint white disenfranchisement and dispossession out to be some retard conspiracy theory that only low IQ internet retards believe in. Go fuck yourself.

>what are percentages
Liberals are THIS stupid.

it's literally >ooga booga "white genocide"

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/

Factually inaccurate.

White population is growing.

Everything about population growth, as its discussed today, is wrong. Any growth rate above .5% annual growth is widely unstable in the long term. At 1% population growth, populations double every 60 years. Such growth simply isn't sustainable.

Of course, we're lead to believe that anything less than 4% annual growth is a "collapse" because it means not enough new workers are paying into the Ponzi scheme that is modern entitlement programs.

Nice work Inspector Pepe!

white birth rate is 1,5 and there is plenty of mixing

The point the pic in OP is making is that you're implying this means whites are going away when really it's just that there are more nonwhites around, your pic is accounting for percentages rather than raw numbers.

>White population is growing
it's not

My wife is black and when I showed her how thoroughly the FBI destroyed them she was shocked. There are only 1200 KKK members left and their main activity is drug running.
They had 12 million members in 1912; thats how effectively white supremacy was dismantled.

Where exactly do you find, in law, the idea AMerica or Europe is "white"?

Again, no, that is not the case since the white birth rate is falling and couples begin to race mix more.
See

So now, people on white lands, are half the population and MUST share their resources with outsiders. Black people reproduce at a higher rate. And this image just show to the point of 50% status. What happen 10 steps ahead? Can you continue it based on the patterns of more black guys and less white guys each step? 10 steps ahead, do it.

>A greater percentage of the population being nonwhite is LITERALLY GENOCIDE even if the actual amount of whites doesn't go down

White populations are above replacement birthrates. They're growing. Japan is the only country that's seeing below replacement birthrates.

Not that they're anything wrong with birthrates below replacement rates. Our work is becoming less labor intensive and training workers is more costly, we don't need large populations.

s-sure lad, even with rapefugees it is shrinking

>White population is growing.

In what country on earth is it above replacement?

>They're growing.
they are not. just look at the census 2000 and 2010

>White populations are above replacement birthrates
No, they are not.

BASED APPALACHIA AND MIDWEST KEEPING THE WHITE RACE CLEAN

Less questions, goyim.

factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?pid=ACS_12_1YR_DP05&prodType=table

Look at it for each race by number, for each year. The actual amount of white people isn't going down.

Name a white country with a native bithrate above 2.1 (that being the absolute minimum for replacement, which varies slightly by mortality).

oh wow, you mean the most numerous race isn't going extinct? and the entire white genocide meme is just the insecurity of a group of retards? who would have thought?

>white
>most numerous race

???

Yeah no shit. Our governments have been handing over everything to them for as long as I've been alive. Both scenarios are hell mode for whites.

Stop shillposting, it is too obvious

No they aren't.

What about those back to back world wars whites started, among themselves, in a space of 31 years? Tens of millions dead and the euros did it to themselves.
But no, it wasnt the society destroying wars that wrecked "white" society, its the womens fault for not wanting to pump out babies.
Literally Dindus.

A combination of both of those is actually what is happening. The overall population is going up as well as the white population going down.

Pic related is countries' fertility rate. Anything less than 2.1 is below replacement. I suspect immigration.

What's your point?