They have a point

No, they don't. The article clearly states cocaine apartment in quotation marks, indicating that it's a direct quote from somebody, not the creation of the author.

They're Two different drugs

Crack is for blacks, coke is for whites and blacks who rob whites, also Mexican cartel members.

>just cuz dey had all dey teef don't means nigguz be bet'ah eein uz

>Educated

>Professional

>Mother

Still a fucking degenerate. Literally no loss here. Move along, citizen.

Sounds like a good time

Crack houses are full of low rent, uneducated folk that smoke freebase; a cocaine apartment is where rich folks like Patrick Bateman go to snort Peruvian flake and act sophisticated. There is a big difference.

Also, if you're blowing lines or using other hard drugs when you are raising children, you deserve to OD and die

Also, still blowing lines when you have three kids at home to tak

Also probably because they were doing cocaine and not crack.

Well its not a house, it's an apartment and it's "high society"(expensive, clean, good neighborhood)

Most "crack houses" are rundown, disgusting houses in a nigger ghetto...

Same drug, only difference is that crack has had the hydrochloric substrate neutralized with sodium bicarbonate.

>Cocaine apartment: An apartment where people is doing cocaine.

>Crack House: A house where people is doing crack.

So... why is this so cofusing for SJW and faggots in general?

The drug dealer and TV producer who took her there are both black.

A hilarious side note, the dealer sold something like 5 kilos to an undercover over the course of a decade. Which raises the question of why it took the cops until the fifth kilo to decide that illegal activity was afoot...

If they're not smoking crack, why would you call it a crack house? Is there anything ambiguous about "cocaine apartment?" Not to mention, they threw in the words "high society" which paints a much clearer picture in the reader's mind of what went down. If they had said "crack house" then the immediate mental association is that she was smoking crack and possibly sucking nigger dicks for it. And you fucking know it, too. sage

Pretty sure the implication was that it was an upscale place not a dilapidated squatters palace

>be me
>identify potential b8 thread
>don my alter ego(my name related)
>begin investigation
>mouse over OPs ID.
>one post by this user
>MFW

cocaine is different than crack

Also don't reply to these threads, they are just posted by trolls or bots.

(1 post by this ID)

>Marxist identarian feminism eats itself because the second they don't treat white women like white men white people start making it a racial issue
K.

It's a cocaine apartment because she's a woman. It's a crack house even if it's men, but okay let's have some fun and shift ALL THE GYNOCENTRISM onto black women.

>and blacks who rob whites
T.man with experience

Man they're even gentrifying the crack houses. Is there anything the white man can't do?

This is some cringy reasoning user

It was. It was a ritzy apartment in Chelsea (NYC).

>Dey gayve crak to uz cuz we wuz kangz

Using precise terms: the new racism

If you do crack in a house it's a crack house

If you do cocaine in an apartment it's a cocaine apartment

Why are niggers so bad at logic?

How about a coco connoisseur chancellor?

a house is too expensive in NYC

>theyre the same except one is different

Blacks are really upset over this

Explain why the sentences should be different then?

>Bicarbonate of Soda is bad

Done both. Crack is different drug.

muh neighborhood feelz!

Your autism is showing.

Its like water vs ice. Same shit, different form

pepe's apostle form?

Wrong 3 posts now

crack!=cocaine

They actually do, this time. But it's not about the woman or her whiteness, it's about the fact a doctor overdosed.

I can tell you from experience with both that a crack house is very different from a cocaine apartment.

So it was an HBO producer. Makes sense. HBO is literally the worst haven of degenerate social jewi^H^H^H^ justice warrior bullshit ever.

>it's still a crack house
>#cocaineapartment

Yes a crack house is very different than a yuppie cocaine apartment. Hurts the feels

No, it's not like water and ice because water and ice aren't chemically different

how much coke do you have to do before you OD? Doesn't your nose just sort of stop working before then?

Investigations have paid off! Op is still a faggot though.

to find the source...

I see they have my virus. Excellent!

False. Cocaine, and crack cocaine are biochemically identical, the only difference is in the bio availability due to crack cocaine being freebased, whereas cocaine is typically insufflated.

lol at "beautiful" women looks creepy asf. Wonder if she was getting fucked by her man on the side Tyrone?

That's like asking how much do you have to drink to get drunk

As a medical pathologist I can tell you that you would have to do alot of cocaine. When it stops working through the noise people usually resort to taking cocaine anally.

They kind of do have a point, but in this case the media is covering for elites and women, not whites as a whole.

Niggers would do well to recognize the dangers of the vaginal jew.

not really, the LD50 is the technical term. There seems to mostly be just forum conjecture from jewgling.

>were you drunk driving?
>no, no officer. I ate a cookie with my beer!

>Crack is for
Mayors of major Canadian cities.

>nose

rob ford was awesome, toronto no way deserved him. RIP

Kudos for making me laugh at delusional SJWs and their Freudian denial of reality. This shit is hysterical!

Yeah I don't care what you say about the objective description of their chemical composition. The subjective experiences are two completely different animals. Green and red are very different subjective experiences of two very similar physical phenomena.

Same reason why weed and edibles are two different words for the same psychoactive drug. Different medium, mode of entry. Fuck off.

These are the same people who use the word racism to describe any criticism of Islam.

Because she could afford coke and kept all her teeth

True but at least their shows are well made, MSNBC has the proud distinction of being SJW as fuck yet is also incredibly boring and shitty

are they? good

Looks like a bleached hair kike.

I love seeing this pepe in threads. activates my almonds that it's b8 thread. Thanks Inspector Pepe

>cocaine
>crack

DO they realise these are different?

You don't put baking soda in water to make ice

>major
>Canada
>relevant in anyway

Slow down you crackhead.

Cocaine is not crack
Apartments are not houses

>Doing so much coke that you OD
Fucking how? If I do more than three lines in a night I start to tweaking and feel like shit.

>plebs don't even partake of the festivities in the opium delicatessen

A young doctor/mother dies of a cocaine overdose? This is clearly a race issue!

I'd been in many drug dens in my youth. Never was something referred to as a "Cocaine Apartment", Ive heard of pot den, heroine house, crack den/house and a few others but coke apartment is a new one

crack houses are run down pieces of shit.

cocaine apartments are actually upper class apartments.

fuck off niggers

Probably because it's in an apartment and they're using cocaine as opposed to a house in which the people use crack.

Then maybe you should stop hanging out with niggers

>takes coke
stop being degenerate user, quit with the drugs, it'll make your life so much better

I don't do it anymore

Why didn't you call it a crack house? Just because it wasn't crack and it wasn't a house?
Racist.

>Same drug, only difference is

the ones who shine the brightest

derp, your post made it sound like you still did

good on you for quitting though
>thumbs_up.jpg

>theyre the same
>heres a series of differences
Just spectacular.

It's in quotes so they were quoting someone not making things up...

Cocaine is a powdered substance usera snort up their noses.

Crack is a crystalline substance derived from powdered cocaine, and is smoked out of a pipe.

i think it would be more apt to compare cocaine and crack to whatever $300 meme wine is out there, to MD 20/20. its the same drug, i suppose

Nigger illiteracy lol.

>od
>on coke

Wtf? It takes a shit ton of coke for a normal healthy person to OD to the point it would kill you. Coke ODs arent like opiate ODs

Let me spell it out really simple like for you autistic morons. Bio-chemically IDENTICAL means that once it has been metabolized into the bloodstream, there is ZERO differences.

ingestion and inhalation cause the same symptoms, amirite? unless you know people who snort crack and smoke cocaine, and prefer it that way

Is this supposed to be an argument? People dont snort crack because it's meant to be smoked, and people don't smoke powdered cocaine because it can't be absorbed unless it has had the hydrochloric acid substrate neutralized with a base such as sodium bicarbonate.

Crack and cocaine are not the same thing

To put this into perspective for people, the average coke user snorts 2-4 lines a night (0.1-0.2 grams). An inexperienced user can usually snort 1.5 grams in a night before experiencing overdose effects. A heavy user can snort upwards of 5 grams before experiencing overdose effects. Smoking and injecting it are much lower, though smoking is about 1.2 grams.

She wasn't just snorting the stuff or if she was it was a massive amount for one night.

So different?

breh, its not the same drug even if its cut with all the baking soda you could ask for. different highs, different lengths of time for highs, different exposure pathways

The drug itself meaning the chemical and molecular structure which is bio-chemically active in the human brain, is no different between freebase and powder cocaine. If you have any perceived differences in it's effects it would be due to other factors such as doseage and quality of the product.

Totes, man. Just like pabst blue ribbon and Château Lafite are the same drink. 'Cause, like, the alcohol is the same bio-chemically and blah blah blah...

shut the fuck up.

Just proved my point, thanks.

The only point proved is that you don't know dick. No fucking shit the chemicals do the same shit, in the same way. Thanks, Bill Nye.

That doesn't make cocaine and the same. Any more than it makes beer and wine the same beverage.

hurrrrr