IT'S HAPPENING

apnews.com/dceed1008d8f45afb314aca65797762a/Russian-American-lobbyist-says-he-was-in-Trump-son's-meeting

Other urls found in this thread:

white-house-logs.insidegov.com/l/73080195/Rinat-Akhmetshin#Details of Visit&s=3bvMZx
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/14/lie-after-lie-after-lie-fox-news-shepard-smith-has-a-cronkite-moment-on-russia
archive.is/b40eJ
motherjones.com/politics/2017/07/nancy-pelosi-trump-aides-broke-law/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Pelosi#Early_life.2C_education.2C_and_early_career
forward.com/fast-forward/376581/who-is-rob-goldstone-donald-trump-jrs-russian-connection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did Drudge mean by this?

You know exactly what he meant. Secret Russian agents everywhere.

Why is the DNC so corrupt?

white-house-logs.insidegov.com/l/73080195/Rinat-Akhmetshin#Details of Visit&s=3bvMZx

"visited" for 13 hours
are the east wing tours really 13 hours long?

Proofs!?

Fug, Drudge is using the red text! Anyone else regret voting for that stupid Cheeto god yet?

Not really

Also, why isn't all.of Congress in prison for meeting with lobbyists?

b-but TRump wasn't in the WH til jan 20th ,user... this doesn't fit the narrative..

Any one else remember a few weeks to a month ago some user saying Trump would be facing his most damning scandal so far this summer?

Bump

This

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into Russia or a Soviet shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

City black voter here. Voting for Obama was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We have impeached him and we must now lock up Hillary and Podesta. The Russia collusion conspiracy theory is dumb and the white house was literally full of niggers and criminals. Criminals can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of this blatant crime, now DNC is literally destroying the country and ruining young and promising generation Z's lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow city black voters. Call your senator or congressman and imprison Hillary and Podesta.

Is... is this the end pol???

The Russian 'spy' met with Obama before the DTJ meeting. Coincidence?

Why does everyone here seem to feel the need to call everyone else redditors? That retarded.

Anyone can go on WikiLeaks and see this shit for themselves. The fact this is their "smoking gun" just shows how out of touch they are.

It's Pizzagate dirt

there is literally nothing wrong with being a redditor.

Kys you nigger shill.

>a lawyer and some woman we know are pals with the dems gave trump jr dirt on the dnc
>also this dirt was never used by the Trump campaign, and we're not concerned by what it is,
>but we're gonna keep talking about it

Agreed user, but in all seriousness the only way to keep Trump from getting impeached at this point is by preventing the Dems from controlling the house in the mid terms. If they get a majority they will go for the jugular.

we now have two Russians admittimg theymwere in the country after their visas expired?
Was his visa expired as well?

I don't see the difference since the campaign finance law at issue over this meeting makes solicitation just as illegal as receipt.

Why would meeting with lobbyists who promised they had incriminating information on the Clintons be bad for TRUMP?

Wouldn't that be bad for Hillary and the DNC?

If DIRT is true then Hillary is caught
If DIRT is false then this looks like a setup

K. keep me posted

>mirrored digits
This means you're a two-faced cunt.

Can you niggers read?

Trump Jr. asked the attorney if she had sufficient evidence to back up her claims, including whether she could demonstrate the flow of the money. But Veselnitskaya said the Trump campaign would need to research it more. After that, Trump Jr. lost interest, according to Akhmetshin.

“They couldn’t wait for the meeting to end,” he said.

Precisely.

I honestly think the Dems are screwed. All these months of concern trolling from shills and the media and Trump always comes out on top. The only real fuckup on Trump's part was the Flynn thing and the "I hope we can let this go" deal.

Can't wait to see this kike get gassed

Remember Jimbo, traitors first

On I think mark Levins radio show they were talking about this a couple hours ago. They said the Russian gave documents alleging DNC money laundering. Don Jr asked her to prove it. She couldn't and don JR noped the fuck out.

the guy who worked with fusion gps?

If this was clinton you guys would be going ape shit about it.

>RUSSIANS BASED RNC DIRT DOCUMENTS DURING CLINTON MEET

You'd be calling for her to be hanged for treason. Don't even lie.

>be me
>identify potential b8 thread
>don my alter ego(my name related)
>begin investigation
>mouse over OPs ID.
>one post by this user
>MFW

Drudge. kek.

>133686248
It's not happening.Settle down.Matter of fact when the fuck has something that was claimed on pol to be "Happening" actually affected the world in a discernible way?

If it was Clinton it would be suppressed by all media and we would never know.

Why the ies? Bill got impeached for lying about getting his dick sucked. Why did Trump personally help draft the first explanation of what went down, you know, the bullshit one from last Saturday?

Drudge is such a stupid faggot. He's lost it in his old age, falling for fake news and rumors constantly.

Based black man. I'll send you some survival drop packages in Africa (or Georgia if we give you niggers a part of the South) after we deport you in 10 years.

What do you have for us this time
>Inspector Pepe?

The documents give Trump an justification to seek a warrant for Obama and Clinton. Keep crying over Trump Jr. as nothing happens to him, his father can just pardon him. Clinton and Obama violated the US constitution and are currently engaged in subversion. Just remember the Democrats are projectionists. They will accuse others of what they themselves have committed.

He concern trolls for clicks all the time that's his style. If you read the article it vindicates don jr

This is a whole 'nother ballgame I'm afraid. There's really no precedent for something like this, an outsider taking on the personification of everything wrong in the world.

Plz make this a new meme.

It's not though, this is exactly what Hillary's campaign and Obama and most of the media did to Trump already.

It's not illegal to obtain a tape where an election candidate says "Grab em by the pussy!"

Don't forget all those "journalists" who spent months getting info on Trumps banking and real estate deals from Russians sweetiekuns

No, also you know.... Kys

You do realize that if don jr falls so will the DNC, and trump won't get effected at all.

I didn't vote for Trump but I started telling people I did a few weeks ago. I LOVE RUSSIAGATE!!!!

pepe, my office, now!

Maybe insignificant but his shirt has elephants (GOP) all over it

>We’re still not clean on this, Chris [Wallace]. If there’s nothing there — and that’s what they tell us, they tell us there’s nothing to this and nothing came of it, there’s a nothingburger, it wasn’t even memorable, didn’t write it down, didn’t tell you about it, because it wasn’t anything so I didn’t even remember it — with a Russian interpreter in the room at Trump Tower? If all of that, why all these lies? Why is it lie after lie after lie? If you clean, come on clean, you know? My grandmother used to say when first we practice to — Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive. The deception, Chris, is mind-boggling. And there are still people who are out there who believe we’re making it up. And one day they’re gonna realize we’re not and look around and go, Where are we, and why are we getting told all these lies?

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/14/lie-after-lie-after-lie-fox-news-shepard-smith-has-a-cronkite-moment-on-russia

archive.is/b40eJ

This guy is definitely getting a reality t.v. show next season.

Kek

OP IS A FAGGIT!

No, pic related.

hey there im still here

So the new SHOCK CLAIM is that she left the folder with the fake (or not) clinton dirt behind when she left the meeting? Or that they politely took it when offered instead of throwing it back in her face? This changes anything how?

A RUSSIAN INTERPRETER IN A MEETING WITH A RUSSIAN LAWYER?? WELL I NEVER!

but...this still doesn't conflict with jr.s statement. He said nothing useful was gained. If it was useful, why wasnt this dirt released by the gop?

please tell me you shills are eating something other than cheese pizza again tonight.

>democrats believing the Russians when the Russian supposedly interfered with elections

How good do you have to be at mental gymnastics that you'll take Russian sources as credible even though you believe they tried to undermine the election against you.

>you have to be a gold medalist

So, he committed a crime by speaking to someone who was going to give him evidence of crimes committed by his father's political enemies. Leftists are insane, the reason they can't support themselves is obvious. Trump needs to declare the day of the rope immediately. I do not want to be forced to pay to feed these scumbags anymore. All they do is mooch, and instead of being grateful for what we give them, they respond with hatred, and demands for MORE of our stuff. We need to kill them all.

yeah what was it that they gave to don jr? they keep claiming that they did but what was it? thats a million dollar question user thx

>She went on to list potential charges: “Criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States, impeding the lawful administration of a federal election or to make an offense against the United States, cybercrime, hacking against US citizens—the Clinton campaign.” -Nancy Pelosi

motherjones.com/politics/2017/07/nancy-pelosi-trump-aides-broke-law/

archive.is/b40eJ

Inspector pepe, Colonel Stone, DIA. Stick that gun in my face and Ill stick it where the sun dont shine.

Lmao, no. If this was clinton, Sup Forums would be going nuts 24/7 about it.

Its like when Bill meet with Loretta Lynch and that was 100% proof of conspiracy. But this is nothing right?

Sup Forums gives Trump, a proven serial liar (not saying Clinton isn't), a billionaire famous for bending the rules of debt, bankruptcy and cheating contractors to maximize his own personal gain, the benefit of the doubt.

Like when some saudi donated to the clinton foundation, then within months saudi arabia renewed a standard weapons contract, that was 100% proof of pay to play, even thought the state department had no part in approving that deal.

Foreign representatives come every day to Trumps hotels and spend millions, then get private meetings, but nothing wrong there right?

Top three Trump campaign members (including at the time Paul Manafort a literal Russian paid agent) meet with a literal Russian intelligence officer during the campaign, promising dirt of Clinton's "dealings" while Trump is simultaneously promising a big speech on the clintons "dealings"? Then they're all caught in multiple layers of lies trying to hide it? But nothing going on there right? Completely standard, by the book meeting, that we shouldn't ever bother hiding?

what we learn from this is that don jr is no fool.

>solicitation
lawyers are not allowed to solicit you show up to a lawyers office to discuss he did not solicit. Solicit is to actively seek out, you are fucking dumb.

33000emails delet
phones smashed with hammers
all while under subpeona
u leftist shills are pathetic
he'll hang before this is all over

We can give them Atlanta but I'll be goddamned if they get the state.

>If it was Clinton it would be suppressed by all media and we would never know.
Ashkenazi here. This is true but not for any reason you suspect. Hillary is descended from king Bulan. That is why she is protected and special. That's all you need to know

FUCK. I made the mistake voting for a Russian agent I'm such a dumb rural suburban

So, here's where this falls apart for Dems:
You've literally spent more than a year pumping up this grand conspiracy. To the point of a wild, unhinged spy novel. So many people are riled up and think the Trump candidate was a Manchurian one. They pump it nonstop, then the unthinkable happens: Trump wins.
So what does the media, who has obviously picked the losing side do? Make every single little thing a potential happening, except even they know there's little gas left in this tank.
So now we have a special council investigating Russian ties, you hear it, Day in and out, and now they're running the Don Jr story. But they fucked up, and big.
This proves, without a doubt, the massive collusion at least didn't happen with Trump. If these accounts are to be believed, they destroy the idea there was a massive Russian-Trump connection and actually put sights now on the DNC. Keep in mind, when this lawyer didn't pony up info Trump left and basically never looked back.
Who's the political party that DID pay lobbyists and former governments to dig dirt and produce Oppo?
Who's the campaign with significant ties to Ukraine?
Who's the lobbyist that's a former soviet military member who just so happened to visit the White House, and also worked for the firm that produced the pissgate dossier?

More evidence against the DNC has been found than wrongdoing by Trump Jr. Not only that, his father is clean. They destroyed the massive Russian collusion story to peddle Don Jr meeting a lawyer to find nothing.

Heck of a shotgun

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Pelosi#Early_life.2C_education.2C_and_early_career

Hmmm, nope. Nothing about "lawyer" anywhere in there. Graduated with a B.A. in political science and went directly into partisan politics, where she's been for 50 solid years.

Kaine's at least a lawyer, you should've linked his "IT'S FUGGIN TREASSSONN!!!" instead.

Is this the new 'script'. I'm seeing similar in many thread. To many to be coincidence

>drudge image
>linking AP

This.

This is what takes down Hillary.

have you ever seen someone so pathetic
seriously

It's funny because the Democrats want open rebellion.

Umm Sweetie, she's a congresswoman of course she knows the law

I have ass burgers, this one is bacon. What would a gun make?

Hmmm, president is higher than a congressman and Trump Sr. says he's clean. QED libtards.

Nigger logic. Gathering evidence is equally bad as bribery.

the fusion employee?

Can't address any of the content?

You have Jr, Kushner, Manafort (who was later revealed to literally but on the Russian payroll) meeting secretly, as they all have lied multiple times about this meeting, with a Russian Intelligence Operative, a former soviet spy, who stayed for 12 hours at the white house. But Jr only claimed they spoke for 30min.

Nothing to see there?

Ummm Sweetie, knowing about laws doesnt preclude you from breaking them

>mfw my face

If dems get a majority in 2018 I'll eat my hat

What's the point? You are a shill who won't STFU regardless of my counter-argument.

...or lying out your ass about them.

I second this. This feels like a hail mary rather than a smoking gun. If this were so damning and one sided you can bet your ass it would have come out months ago.

For those who do not know this is (((Rob Goldstone))). This Jew is responsible for setting up Trump Jr. with the Russian lawyer.

"Rob Goldstone, the man who set up the explosive meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and a politically connected Russian lawyer, is a British Jewish music publicist who has worked with the Trumps on the Miss Universe pageant."

forward.com/fast-forward/376581/who-is-rob-goldstone-donald-trump-jrs-russian-connection/

Give them a few states in New England. They're the faggots who were so eager to slaughter whites to free the niggers.

Dixie belongs to the white man.

Ummm who's lying sweetie? The person caught red handed in a lie or an honorable congresswoman...

Just no Sweetie

Where do we go from here?

They were allowed in the country by hillary and obama.wonder what they talked about.

The Russian lawyer is clearly a Fusion GPS stooge, this whole affair was illegally cooked up by John McCain, Lynch, the deep state, and more. The US establishment, who have used CIA tactics to overthrow countless legitimate foreign governments, are now attempting to use those same methods domestically. This is the real treason, and it will come to light soon.