I'm going to church

>I'm going to a catholic church for the first time in years tomorrow by myself
>I'm a little nervous.
Tell me it's alright, hold me boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

independentmail.com/story/news/2017/06/16/southern-baptists-vote-condemn-white-supremacy-after-similar-resolution-fails/399725001/
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/06/07/the-united-methodist-church-just-appointed-a-transgender-deacon/?utm_term=.b9ada982f709
archive.is/mdutz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck is this even scary for you? What faggot branch of christianity were you before?

i haven't gone to catholic church since i was molested

Saged, don't post this pussy garbage again.

the fuck are you nervous for

I hope you're not going for chicks, meeting girls at church is a meme, they're either 12 years old or burned out cockwhores looking for a man.

Nice blog friend

deus vult brother

No one will care. Also

Are you planning on attending so you can fag the alter boys or what?

Hopefully you will shoot up the place. I equate Catholics with Muslims.

I've always been catholic just not a practicing one

You're gunna get raped user.

Go suck some nigger toes, you cathocuck degenerate.

>hold me, boys
Isn't that what goes on in the Catholic church?

Thankyou

There'll be a little book in the pew that contains the instructions for what happens when. You might want to arrive early and get a sense for what might happen, and also be able to read along with the prayers that are said out loud.

But for the most part just do what everybody else does and you probably won't look like too much of a spaz. It's usually pretty low-key and friendly, and tolerant of people who aren't even catholics but who got dragged along or wanted to see what was going on or whatever.

There's usually also one with the hymns people will be singing today, but that won't help you much unless you know how to read music or just want to read the lyrics.

Only rule: don't line up for communion if you haven't had first holy communion.

I have had up to my confirmation. I'm 36, it's been a while

26********!

TAKE ME TO CHURCH
I MUST CONFESS

9 NIGGERS

Was that even worth typing out?

DRUG FUELED GAY ORGIES

Oh you're good then. That comes after first communion. So you probably already have a rough idea of the general tenor of how different services and stuff are play out.

Not much to worry about then unless you want to be better sure of what happens when.

Too late, you're caught!

Holy shit. When I wasnt a believer this board was filled with Christcucks. I must be posting this during peak degeneracy hours.

Yea it's more going alone that is nerve wracking

Dunno if bait. Sorry user, or fuck you.

>going to Church on a Saturday
user....

>be me
>see Sup Forums threads about Christianity
>go to local Catholic Church
>priest is a "put down the seat, gerpreet"
>congregation is all Filipinos, Mexicans, and midnight Africans
>leave and go back to Sup Forums

I figure why not try to live a good and pure life. I'm going to try my best. My deus vult cross also looks bitchin. I've been saying prayers but haven't jumped to going to mass just yet

I made a typo. I thought it was Saturday today, lad.

Ours are filled with Italians poles Portuguese and hospanic

Yup.

If you've never been to the church you're planning to attend, you can check to see if it televises its masses. That's what I did before checking out the one near me because even though I went to church every sunday growing up it really is nerve wracking just showing up alone out of nowhere.

Sit next to an elderly couple, they're always the nicest. Pretty soon you will find yourself a nice girl.

>catholic
have fun in hell

Thanks user. Has it brought you peace? Give me the slow walkup

How do I find a girl at church? I never understood that.

As a fedorian, I can tell you honestly any church is a cool experience. "Exotic" churches (catholic, orthodox, etc) even more so if you grew up generic flavor american protestant. Pay attention, participate and try to learn something.

I only go once in a while really, but I usually come out of it feeling glad I'd made the time. If nothing else, it's a contemplative way to transport yourself out of your daily rut for a bit and think about things you might not otherwise make time for.

How is Catholic exotic?

Do you pray daily?

Go to one of the community events they host. Most aren't even religious in nature. A lot of good people. You'd be surprised how many people do end up going to Church by themselves.

Being new is a great way to introduce yourself to people your age. Just ask some questions and hit it off from there

When you grow up Baptist and they're speaking Latin (at least periodically) and have all that iconography around, its very different. I enjoyed it immensely.

I've never really stuck with anything beyond saying grace, even if it's not with other people at hand, before whatever counts as dinner.

they'll be very welcoming, theres nothing to be nervous about

I've gone to Lutheran church my whole life (but haven't been in years besides holidays), and whenever I go to a Catholic mass I don't know what to do because they're bowing before they go in the pews and shit like lmfao wtf nigga

I see, im in a heavily catholic area

You bow anytime you cross the altar

>catholic
Stop. Anything but fucking catholic. You'd be better off just picking up a (non catholic) bible and staying home.

I like praying, also it seems to work more often than not. I used to think that was bullshit but now I just don't know

Is this a meme? Or is Catholicism really that bad?

Yeah I was raised Catholic but very post-VaticanII Catholic, and I was never taught how to bow before going into the pews and all the other older fashioned stuff.

Fortunately in most areas that aren't all more traditional types there are enough others in the crowd who don't know don't do all that so as not to be out of place. Just have to learn to anticipate that somebody might suddenly stop to do something so as not to be rude or pushy.

Even if it is bullshit, it can be calming and comforting and self-reflective like meditation.

It's boring as fuck

Good for you user. God bless.

Do yourself a favor and go to a baptist church instead, they are inherently corrupt like the catholic cocaine gay orgies

I agree! But I seen to get actual answers out of prayers. Is my mind just manifesting this?

Explain

Thank you, I appreciate it

Is there a difference between Baptist and Southern Baptist?

independentmail.com/story/news/2017/06/16/southern-baptists-vote-condemn-white-supremacy-after-similar-resolution-fails/399725001/

> they're speaking Latin (at least periodically
Boomer detected, it's all shit now.

Aren't those for niggers?

You go, sit down, listen, maybe listen to singing, you meet girls among other cool people, you realize this place is where you should have been all your life, you find a good girl, marry, have 4-5 kids. Live happily ever after.

It's sorta a meme, but it's a really weird sect of Christianity. Like, really fucking weird. It's unsettling how much ritualistic traditions they have.
Also they have a pope.

Southern Baptists are supposedly the least cucked branch.

Go to confession senpai.

Good Job, its the best religion. We are not radicals like the other religions, it was founded by petro, a discipule of jesus christ.

Either way, it seems to do good for you mentally. Taking that time to reflect could be what is happening to make your life improve. That's what is most important

hehe good goy!

also not politics.

You wanting to get diddled by a priest? The fuck's a matter with you?

If you want the Gospel and Based Christianity, find a Reformed/Calvinist church in your area.

Fuck dude, you got a serious pencil neck - you have to start doing some trap and back work. I mean this in a good way.

>my sect is better then his sect
LMAO KEEP THE INFIGHTING GOING INTO 2017! Glad white people are waking up to this trash religion.

Hope so, user

Enjoy your larp

Why do you say that? Do you think it will make me feel good?

>episcopal
they are among the most cucked.
>fedora
lol faggot

Right wing ppl should be going to protestant churches. wtf.

Welcome back to the true faith, brother. :)

Nigga just sit near the back, keep quiet and refuse anything offered.
Nobody will care, no matter what the religion is.

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/06/07/the-united-methodist-church-just-appointed-a-transgender-deacon/?utm_term=.b9ada982f709

Kekk

Always archive those
archive.is/mdutz

I'm working on it user

>Catholic

what? Lutheran Missouri Synod here, i have always bowed to the pews

Not a meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Whip your dick out. They'll respect it. Not you, but your dick.

I know about this and don't care

DELET

>tfw no Catholic Anglo-Celtic gf

Nothing but wogs and flips in Church

You can do it, hope u got that pedo in jail.

lol

>captcha was of shoes

I think the pope is the antichrist. I'm just most comfortable with Catholicism

Go to an SSPX one.

Its the true religion, snow niggers

nah the prophecy isn't fulfilled, he's just the whore of babylon. You should look into the Christianity of your forefathers, m8.

It's sad to see the current state of Catholicism.
It was literally the greatest European empire.

I also plan to start going to church. However, none of my friends are religious. I also work as a scientist and all my coworker are atheist- dawkins style fags. They will probably try to attack my intelligence when they'll learn that.

I don't know how long it has been for you, but they no longer say, "And also with you" it is now "In your spirit"