twitter.com/defango/status/885985896163495937

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/feeAC#selection-5792.0-5943.22
pastebin.com/BFjsmYpR
pastebin.com/Ppnw4RRj
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1998171
archive.is/zPCyM
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39459
jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-50917366-213-0-1-0-alerte-leak-du-macrongate-documents.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pJZm-ucWnX4
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2016/11/26/sick-lets-revisit-the-podesta-penchant-for-pedophilic-cannibalistic-and-satanic-art/#sthash.uD0OEZlB.dpbs
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/files/2016/11/reallypizza.jpg
archive.is/FeJHI
pizzagate.wiki/John_Podesta#Artwork
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/files/2016/11/unnamed-2.jpg
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/files/2016/11/bmyVbZT0FtXEswwHg1WxqGYNkcOQVL99KYeUK_90HX0.jpg
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43480-2004Sep22.html
sott.net/article/334002-Progressive-liberal-values-Tony-Podestas-creepy-taste-in-art-the-creepy-people-he-hangs-out-with-and-Pizzagate
youtube.com/watch?v=NHQObjFyJzM
pinterest.com/pin/555490935273524496/?lp=true
steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmosia/art-podesta-admires-and-buys-you-may-never-sleep-well-again
thehybrary.tv/watch_video.php?v=AO97SGAYWROB
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97819768/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/feeAC#selection-5792.0-5943.22

Where have we seen that look before?
#RothschildParties

What did Macron mean by this?

I don't think it was ever mentioned who these two guys even were...

Fuck it, Sup Forums let's start a cult

pastebin.com/BFjsmYpR
pastebin.com/Ppnw4RRj

Discussion: voat.co/v/pizzagate/1998171

where do i put benis

>pastebin.com/Ppnw4RRj

Oh yeah? Where'd you score this information?

Why? There's absolutely nothing crazy, abnormal or odd about putting an animal skull on your head. It's just a hat.

Recall, he said he wanted to rule like Jupiter.
#Occultists

& let's not forget, he's a rape victim who married his abuser

archive.is/zPCyM

Those are the links inside the image: >133688890

Sorry, copied that incorrectly, here:

Those appear to be links to the Macron files. I'm curious about this intel regarding the list handoff with Putin and Trump. How is this information substantiated?

Ramblings of a schizophrenic.

Spirit Cooking
Thelema (Order of Set)

He's confirmed the emails are real.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39459

For the most part, knowing that Podesta is an occultist with ritual abuse motivations, high up network of accomplices, is common knowledge.

Correct
Re: the list -- IDK, but evidence of Podesta's ties to Satanism are numerous and significant as are his ties to the Catholics (Jesuits), long-rumored to be infiltrated by luciferians.

Just be careful not to muddy the waters. Too much on the line and shills will point to false info as a means to discredit the genuine stuff.

So this guy takes liking dominatrix to a new level huh.

ok, so to be clear - literally no evidence of this "list"

got it.

>masks

>holding up wall mounts in front of their faces for a photo.

What the fuck.

I have seen this before on a popular children's TV show...

Idk desu senpai

pretty sure we already have

No fuck that shit, let's start a real cult...with hookers, and gambling, and tax exemptions

remember when you thought true detective was fiction?

Are you telling me I'm the only one that dresses up in ritual frog attire for the ceremony of being here? ffs

in fact, screw the cult

holy fuck

We already have a religion senpai.

or gets satanic trips?
or creates a frog shrine in your yard?

The natural role of the reindeer is to be hunted down by a stronger smarter predator. They were symbolically meming the beginning of the end of the neo-lib establishment. Maybe they brought this on themselves unknowingly?

Probably what he wears when he rapes kids.

Why Macron?

Now you see his power, you can't make fun of me for my shrines.

>spirit cooking
If my eyes could roll out of my head they would, user.
Marina Abrahmovic is a performance artist attention whore and nothing more. literally 1 step above smearing her tampons on a canvas.

>an email about somebodys grandma
Wow really spoopy reference between 2 people neither of which are john podesta.

Most of the podesta leaks are emails-from-grandma tier stupid but since they're hosted on wikileaks you people read into them for some reason.

Ok. Sauce faggot. Is this real?

>linking Thelema to John
>ignoring the entire weirdness that is Thelema

How? It's like reverse edginess. You're basically human weed. You take the edge right off.

you sound racist n shit

Lurk more it's real. Although the weird golden kid statue is in a museum I think

"We slaughtered the wrong enemy" - George Patton

Is there a Frenchbro around who can translate? (google translate is iffy IMO)

jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-50917366-213-0-1-0-alerte-leak-du-macrongate-documents.htm

Give me two minutes, don't abandon thread yet.

this shit was known before the election you faggot, though i doubt people will sauce you cause there's far more weird fucking shit that exists compared to that
Do yourself a favor and ignore these threads, they're only sad pills that are possibly true and definitely unsolvable

Can anybody give me a quick run down of what we are doing in this bread?

fuck, if people are replying to you like i might as well pic related the quick rundown of what's gonna get one of the main pedo's involved in trouble.
This is more concrete than any pizzagate shit, though pizzagate is still true almost entirely

Those aren't masks. They're wall mounted skulls. Trophies from hunting. Sup Forums is full of shit If they've never played make believe.

Literally trailer park boys tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=pJZm-ucWnX4

^ im all about #pizzagate and pedosta certainly is, in my opinion, harming children.

There seems to be some occult significance to the deer head with antlers. I don't know what, or care really. it all means something to them. like having an inside joke amongst friends. you immediately understand the whole joke based off of one word or comment.

these things are symbols to them. whether or not they signify something that actually exists or not is a totally different story.

give me feedback if this graph helps you
it's only 4 points long, should take a minute

Shhh, adults are talking.

what's the source for the names list?

I know the host site "ibankcoin" isn't exactly well known, but they have mainstream sources for everything they claim:
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2016/11/26/sick-lets-revisit-the-podesta-penchant-for-pedophilic-cannibalistic-and-satanic-art/#sthash.uD0OEZlB.dpbs
>ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/files/2016/11/reallypizza.jpg
>archive.is/FeJHI
>pizzagate.wiki/John_Podesta#Artwork
>ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/files/2016/11/unnamed-2.jpg
This is in Tony's House
>ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/files/2016/11/bmyVbZT0FtXEswwHg1WxqGYNkcOQVL99KYeUK_90HX0.jpg
Looks like a kiddo in a diaper being either pinched really hard by an adult hand or having its guts removed by an adult hand. You fuckin tell me.
Also Tony
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43480-2004Sep22.html

Anyway, that first link p much has it all, plus sources. Enjoy your trip down the rabbit hole, there's no climbing back out.

Ah thanks.

Names were written by the twitter user @defango as discussed here: (provenance beyond that is unknown)

>Taking marina abrahmovic seriously
>Thinking you're the adult in the room
Pick one
ignoring thelema
Im not ignoring it, user. Im not acid tripping over it either. Alleister Crowleys makebelieve religion was full of nonsense and it had a lot of stupid fans
but this doesn't even show that Podesta is one of those fans. He obviously has a lot of stupid hippy friends but so do I.

imagine those paintings aren't from imagination, but what an artist was looking at. Podesta probably let the painter in, or some pedo-rapist that had some mild artistic inclination painted them.

Breitbart said podesta was a WORLD CLASS sex slave op cover upperer, of unspeakable dregs.
A WORLD CLASS sex slave operation. WORLD CLASS lmfao. He no doubt has children lined up, probably in showers like. He probably breeds them with themselves. Jesus Christ the shit is probably 100X more disgusting than we know right now.
WE HAVE to get to the bottom of this. Continue digging, keep shilling PizzaGAte. This is so fucked up its not even funny. Eventually a major break will come.
Someone will slip. This is at the core of the Jewish power structure.

It's even worse than I thought, they're furries

apparently the artist is some psycho woman with some forms of mental illness. idk there was an article about her posted in one of the pizza threads.

if i saw the shit in Tony's house hanging on the walls, i'd be inclined to burn it down with all the occupants inside.

PRAISE HIM

There's more

sott.net/article/334002-Progressive-liberal-values-Tony-Podestas-creepy-taste-in-art-the-creepy-people-he-hangs-out-with-and-Pizzagate

pics in his house:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHQObjFyJzM

This is one of the worst IMO

pinterest.com/pin/555490935273524496/?lp=true

some more from another of his favorite artists.

steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmosia/art-podesta-admires-and-buys-you-may-never-sleep-well-again

Thelema means favor in Greek and John demos is presumably Greek

This is nothing

Nice, I thought that would have been forgotten forever.

Dude in the white is too big to be Podesta or Macron

they seriously try and play this off as art?

as creepy old john podesta walks up to bed at night he looks at shit like this going up the stairs, all through out the house, has stuffed animals beside the bed, he's obviously fucking them.

no one is really that naïve. is not fucking the children really that hard for some people.. like wtf?

like the guy totally celebrates the shit, hangs pics of abused children up all around his house, his autist old brother has fucked up statues..

And these are people of some supposed public significance..

Its Macron. Lanklet in the back is Podesta.

I just bought a graphic novel about Hitler and Crowley

I was just gonna post that. The fuck is goin on in that picture? Is the kid being pinched or punctured?

Look at his shoulder width and arms.

They're from a larger dude.

Macron is a smaller guy.

>im all about #pizzagate and pedosta certainly is, in my opinion, harming children

Fuck off you complete piece of impressionable garbage

These are pretty much why I stared paying PizzaGate mind instead of dismissing it.

Pic related still makes me wonder. What were the passcode protected files on the "restricted" portion of the original CPP website?

Has anyone ever looked into Castellum Achilles, LLC? The contractor that apparently makes and renovates sex dungeons?

what is pic related there?

Yeah a lot of this pizzagatebusiness is why I keep coming back to these threads.
stuff like this, the world corp ent website was fucked

pedo rings exists. is it Cletus and Bubba running the global pedo ring, do you think? those boys from the swamp in tennesse?

or do you think its more likely some background political associates, with influence and finances, is probably the guy running the sophisticated global child trafficking operations.

obviously some of these people are where they are simply for this purpose, i.e jim savile.

Image evokes the black mass

thehybrary.tv/watch_video.php?v=AO97SGAYWROB

(((Holy Wood))) likes to hide things in plain sight

I think the people in the know (e.g., their creepy friends) absolutely know what it means, but yeah, they try to pass it off as "art." The publishing of the art in the newspaper and glossy magazines is just a fetish rag for everyone else in that debauched circle.

Didn't swissbro get into those files?

Agreed, it's the shills that claim we're suffering from mental illness. Such a lazy response to evidence.

Only rumor

wendigo shit. kike cannibals

Oh? Tell me more.

Also, did you guys know that Old Man Podesta was a fucking pedo, too?

May have something to do with horns, Pan, etc., anything that is creepy and evokes the devil IMO

see:

a quick duckduckgo search showed no official company website or way to get ahold of them (no idea if this is normal for contractors or not), and then a shit ton of pizzagate links

pedestal seems like a fucking rad cat, why are you faggots so uptight

every time someone posts a picture of modern art from his house or some shit Sup Forums starts sucking each other off over illuminati fantasy bullshit

maybe dude just likes to rock sweet deer skull masks for pictures and isn't afraid to live a fun life

Pic related was a "restricted" part of the Comet Ping Pong official website with a bunch of files for download. Shortly after Comet/PizzaGate exploded in the media, the files became passcode protected. As far as I know, we never found out what was in the files. Could be CP, could be data logs of pizza shop inventory, who knows?

During the flurry of late 2016 email drops, swissbro was on the hunt, e.g.,: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97819768/

Oh fuck me

No doubt this place is a lot of shitposting and trolling, but when genuinely creepy shit like this turns up, and in the volume that is has, AND there's a flood of retards rushing in to scream that it's all just coincidence and nothing is going on, it makes you feel there probably is something going on.

What I don't get is with what has been presented as fact so far why would anyone be opposed to actually looking into what could be a huge and well funded kiddy diddler network. No one is asking the shills to do the hard work, so if nothing comes of it then who cares? Unless they have shit to hide of course.

>archive.is/feeAC#selection-5792.0-5943.22

The greatest trick the devil played was convincing us he doesn't exist. I'm so fucking sick of these piece of faggot sickos. I want to put a gun to their temple in front of their friends and family then pull the trigger. Fuck satanic faggots. I hope their is a hell and you go there and suck the devils taint for all eternity. FUcking scumbag faggot satanic baal worshipping thelema dick sucking temple faggots fuck you.

I just want them all to pay... I want them hanged and dead for all the children that they ruined.

>no proof: the thread

And I thought Sup Forums hated accusations with no proof

LMFAO

Watch this comment get ignored because they can't refute it

Precisely.

We know from Conspiracy of Silence, the Call Boy scandals, Boys for Sale, etc., that Pedogate is very, very real. Yet, somehow, only 1 person went to jail (King) and one person committed suicide (Spence).

I have direct experience evaluating evidence for law enforcement investigation and the evidence discovered in Podesta's email satisfy probable cause (by a long shot).

There is no doubt, in my assessment, that Pizzagate is purposefully ignored due to the influence of the suspects. It's really that simple.