"WWII was a good war, our involvement was necessary...

>"WWII was a good war, our involvement was necessary. Pearl Harbor was definitely not a false flag orchestrated by Roosevelt."
>mfw fags unironically believe this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U
youtube.com/watch?v=eMqLoIaiYkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Pearl Harbor was a false flag
Anyone got a good source on this?

Roosevelt here, can confirm

Hi Frankie, does it strike you as strange that some low info fags think the Left is peaceful?

This world is so corrupt.

goddamn japs murdered amelia earheart too.

>Progressives are peaceful

Disagree that it was false flag, but Roosevelt was definitely trying to provoke an incident. The same is true of Woodrow Wilson during WWI. Wilson and Roosevelt were both globalists bent on forming world government, or at the very least blatantly violating the words of George Washington when he told us to avoid foreign entanglements. What frustrates me is how all this energy and life has been wasted on pointless wars when we could have directed it into the continuation of Manifest destiny. Imagine if we had left other countries alone and focused our energy into colonizing other worlds.

What's with this bullshit revisionist history I see going around here

The Japs needed oil and we didn't wanna give it to them so they bombed us. They also fucked around with Russia and tried to grab some land. Anything else you hear is revisionist Stormcunt revisionism

Bitch was probably doing pilates or baking cupcakes and lost control

>Imagine if we had left other countries alone and focused our energy into colonizing other worlds.
>colonizing other worlds
>colonizing other worlds
that's where you lost me.
Fuck, are you in eighth grade?

Why are you lost ancap? We would start with the moon, which is rich in rare earth minerals and helium 3, then we would move on to Mars. Titan would be the next target with it's abundant hydrocarbons. Eventually we would look for ways to either bridge the distance between our system and others, or to make that distance irrelevant (perhaps through the utilization of other dimensions). That makes a lot more sense than blowing up 3rd world countries and then bringing their populations here.

Not a 'stormcunt' as you put it. Do you believe in the official 9/11 story and believe in the necessity for the War on Terror?
I don't myself. Does that make me a stormcunt as well?

>That makes a lot more sense than blowing up 3rd world countries and then bringing their populations here.
Agreed that it makes more sense and am morally opposed to interventionism, but this 'colonizing other worlds' thing would not have happened even if we hadn't invaded the globe.

There's no reason to disbelieve the "official story" of 9/11. Muslims are complete and total savages, and are always engaging in these sorts of attacks. However, that doesn't mean that GWB reacted to it in the proper way, or justify the overthrow of Saddam Hussein. Really we ought not engage in any wars over in the ME, or bring any of the MENA people to our country. We should completely sever contact, let them have their countries and we have ours.

Pearl harbor was likely not a false flag. Though Roosevelt knew the nips were going to strike he didn't know where.

What I am saying is that it would have been better to direct our energies outward constructively rather than destructively. Expanding cultures are growing cultures, and exploration and colonization ALWAYS leads to innovation and an improved standard of living at home. What we are doing now makes no sense. It's military action for purposes other than colonization or enriching the homeland, and without any clear objective.

Also, I disagree with "never would have happened." Acquisition of resources, driven by demand, is the best reason to colonize and expand.

It wasn't a false flag, but we all know he wanted Japan to attack so that he would have an excuse to embroil the US into the war. He was probably happy when Pearl Harbor happened, just like today's liberals are happy whenever there's a school shooting and waste no time to declare war on the 2nd amendment.

It wasn't a false flag. Yamamoto was a fucking retard and thought that bombing the harbor would make America too scared to get involved in the war, and threatened the government with quitting his job if they didn't let him go ahead with it.
You can make the argument that Roosevelt chose not to stop it, since the Japanese claimed they sent a declaration of war before the bombing began, but it was not a false flag.

>There's no reason to disbelieve the "official story" of 9/11.
CIA spook detected
>Muslims are complete and total savages, and are always engaging in these sorts of attacks.
Bullshit.
They never hurt us until we got involved.
Stop falling for the 'muslim boogeyman' nonsense. You probably belive the Orlando night club shooting was real too.
>Really we ought not engage in any wars over in the ME
agreed.
but we have to recognize when the shadow government is trying to slimily gain public support for the interventionist measures. If we can expose the fraud, the general public will abandon any faith in the government's 'humanitarian wars'

Not a "false flag" per say, we had been provoking Japan with threats & an embargo. Command also knew the attack was coming, and allowed it to happen, thanks to our codebreakers.

>that feel when you realize we were the bad guys
youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U

>They never hurt us until we got involved.
>Stop falling for the 'muslim boogeyman'
Nigger you best be joking

japan declared war on the USA days before the pearl harbour attack, but the yanks just sat there and waited to be bombed so they could act all indignant n shieet

>they never hurt us until we got involved
Alright slow down there hotshot. Yes we've been the aggressor for decades now with this whole supporting the Heebs nonsense, but the Sandpeople have always been this way.

>Orlando was fake
No.

youtube.com/watch?v=eMqLoIaiYkc

Pic is of Tim from Justified season 4, at the church tent before he gets into it with Colt.

are you that same jap that always comes with the bantz?

Don't you find it just a bit too coincidental that the aircraft carriers just happened to be really far north rather than stationed in Pearl Harbour like they usually were?

We broke their codes already m8, we knew they were coming. We didn't warn the personnel stationed there, and planned to have the carriers away when they hit. Perfect justification for war, but that's not quite the same thing as a "false flag".

Is this your actual flag?
I don't think there is any "we" here. You are clearly a Muslim apologist. Islam has been attacking western civilization since it's inception, or do you also think the ransack of Constantinople and Spain were made up stories? There can be no understanding between us. The only solution is for you to stay on your countries and for us to stay in ours.