twitter.com/thevoicenews/status/733949985675304960
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barsanti-Matteucci_engine
youtu.be/uw5mmxDCbQg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good for him.
However Ford had an assembly line.

More historical revisionism, I see.

Not sure what they are trying to prove.

Henry Ford invented the assembly line for cars, meaning they could be created very quickly and efficiently so that the average American could afford a car.

White people invented cars. Who cares if some black person built some of them?

Ford didn't invent the automobile nor the assembly line. He combined the two and became filthy rich in the process.
>It ain't called Taylorism for nothing.

DAS RITE!

Who claimed Ford invented the car?

Niggers who didn't pay attention in history class.

Im a ford fanboy but ford didnt even invent the car, he invented the auto industry

he made improvements to the assembly line though.

Niggers are fucking idiots.

That "slave" was mexican not black he was also paid and he was ask to build a type of tractor...

>black guy
>big rims
>hoopty ride

story checks out

>no seats
>no suspension
>wagon wheels

How did he fail?

youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ

Model Tyrone

The internal combustion engine was invented in Germany.

Henry Ford invented the MOVING PRODUCTION LINE, not the car.

Fucking stupid niggers can't get anything right.

How racist do you have to be to pretend a kid putting together a PC is some anomaly?

Karl Benz invented the first automobile

He didn't put it together, he invented it. Can't you read?

Should have tried the better means of transport, the helicopter.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8sQQ03cKaw

"Niggas made the car, whites made the industry"
"Niggas played the ball, whites made it a sport"

What other examples are there

Benz invented the car

Huh?
nobody says Ford invented the automobile, it's a fact, he did not.
However he made the assembly line, which made his cars:

>faster to make
>insanely cheaper
>could make large quantities really quickly

That's it, everyone knows that.
But considering some WE WUZ nig who flunked out of kindergarten probably made that pic he actually believed that.

tyranny of low expectations

So some black guy culturally appropriated cars from whites? Where is the liberal outrage?

No, a nigga did. Fuckin read the OP

>made
This has to be fake. He assembled some parts. Just because you put together a desk doesn't mean you made it.

I love autistic pepe

He was stealing up so it is ok.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
The part in that video where they try to load the 'plane' on to the 'hired' truck is the best.
>load won't fit
>fuck it get out the hacksaw

When was the automobile invented?

This question does not have a straightforward answer. The history of the automobile is very rich and dates back to the 15th century when Leonardo da Vinci was creating designs and models for transport vehicles.

In 1768, the first steam powered automobile capable of human transportation was built by Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot.

In 1807, François Isaac de Rivaz designed the first car powered by an internal combustion engine fueled by hydrogen.

In 1886, the first gasoline powered automobile, the Benz Patent-Motorwagen, was invented by Karl Benz. This is also considered to be the first "production" vehicle as Benz made several other identical copies.

H.B. Reese didn't invent milk chocolate or peanut butter. He combined the two and became filthy rich in the process.

Creativity and motivation is what separates the entrepreneurs from the if-onlys

Actually for a nigger slapping together a shit $600 PC and having it work is a pretty big achievement

>me in charge of reading

i have been building computers since i was 13 yet im no fucking inventor

underrated

twitter.com/thevoicenews/status/733949985675304960

WE WUZ DOCTORS N SHEEIT

Niggers claim the automobile yet don't realize Henry didn't make it, he merely perfected not only the car itself but invented the supply line. Fucking Liberals need bullets in their heads because obviously words aren't getting through their skulls.

fpbp

INVENTED

Shit if Ahmed made a clock this lil nigga just made the big ben.

I didnt know you could build a car from stolen bicycles.

>The internal combustion engine was invented in Germany.
That's a funny way to spell Italy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barsanti-Matteucci_engine

yeah I invented a walmart tv stand. it only costs 14 dollars.

>Britain's leading black newspaper
It all makes sense now

(((They))) do shit like this all the time. I remember an NPR puff piece on "genius minorities" a few years ago and they had a whole bit about some liberals going to a random ass tribe in Africa, giving the little kids ipads, and then claiming they were "so smart they learned to hack them in a week". Except by "hack" they meant "access the pre-installed apps and change the background after being showed how to".

The irony of the Tolerant Left always accusing conservatives of being racist is that they set the bar for minorities just as low, probably lower, and then shower them with praise and adoration for the slightest accomplishment.

Surprisingly, a lot of people were making cars before Ford.

Wouldn't it just be Britains leading newspaper? But redundant.

>r, he invented the auto industry

He didn't do that either.

Detroit was the silicon valley of it's day and there were a bunch of different companies trying to cash in on the newly emerging car meme.

Henry Ford had failed a couple times and wasted a bunch of investor money until he figured out THE ASSEMBLY LINE.

Anybody could start a car company, but Ford was the guy who figured out how to make an economy of scale that allowed regular people to own cars.

Doesn't count unless you're black.

No one ever claimed Ford was the first to make a car and plenty of people made cars before both of them. Ford was simply the best at making a lot of cars quickly and relatively cheaply.

I know it's fucking funny. Ford just made them affordable.

They think Karl Benz was black.

I can openly say without much fear.

White people did almost entirely everything that was remarkable or historically important in america.

* In the world

i wouldn't doubt it. ford didn't actually invent the automobile, just helped popularize it.

>White people did almost entirely everything that was remarkable or historically important in america.
I think you mean the world.

Isn't that why he is famous? He made a car his workers could afford?

Gotta let em have their wright brothers. Maybe they will catch up one day

This, so this.

That I heavily disagree. Arabs, Asians, Jews and Hindus had their share of awesomeness. Whites clearly stepped up when compared with other people, but they weren't the sole contributor.

AYO AYO HOL UP

Chinks have had their share of advances.

Arabs and poos are just as filthy as niggers, monkey.

They did a large share of what was mostly remarkable or historically important. They were interacting with other races, human race is not the white race. But clearly, whites where at the edge of it all for a long time.

>Can afford MIG welder
>Can't be bothered to shield eyes in any way
>Just squint really hard

k

The Chinese forgot to invent glass so eeh

Do you fucking morons actually believe this shit?

This
Woop dee fucking do so did the French and countless other people from hundreds of different nations

Arabs stole basically everything from Indians and Persians, the Islamic golden age was really just European historians' introduction to the Indian golden age. Islam and Arabs have always been terrible.

I bet absolutely nothing in this text is referenced.

In america, it's obviously yes. They founded it, expanded it, developed it, and transcended it after the world war 2.

Mostly american white people did it.
Then they lost the grip of their own society with the FED.

My bad, it was SMAW

>hindus
>jews
>awesomeness
Uh I mean theyve done some stuff but for the jews wasnt it mostly inventing nukes and making all art/entertainment into filth? Does that count as awesomeness?

>Can steal MIG welder
ftfy

Yeah, I mean gooks made fireworks and Central American shitskins made square pyramids or something. So there's that.

This is exactly why he is famous isn't he? I mean that's why I learned from him in school, do stupid liberals think he gets credited with inventing the car or what?

Stolen / given to them by some charity & the goggles that came with it sold for some monkey meat

>builds a computer using parts
>liberals claim he "invented it"
Fucking fags. I was building computers at his age but I wasn't getting a fucking news story about it. The only reason he's in the news is because he's a nigger who's slightly more intelligent than other niggers but that doesn't make him an "inventor".

Wasn't it Ransom Eli Olds (of Oldsmobile namesake) that invented the assembly line as we know it?

>600 bongs
Kek its not even a nice computer. I bet they included the monitor too, i bet it uses on board graphics.

yeah pretty much. not even our shitty schoolbooks tell us that ford "invented" a car. he made a commercially viable car. literally a red herring

>all these digits
wew

Oh my god. How did they photoshop all the floating clothes?

>Arabs, Asians, Jews and Hindus had their share of awesomeness.
You're a fucking libtard.

The "Arabs" you've heard of were all white Persians, forced to convert to Islam at the point of a sword. Everything China claims to have done is bullshit made up by a guy named Needham. Jews ripped off everything they ever claimed to do. The Hindus of whom you speak were, guess who, white Indo-Europeans.

Why do white people got to steal everything from us?

Meanwhile in burger land.

youtu.be/uw5mmxDCbQg

feel free to prove it wrong

Sauce?

A hundred years from now, Jaihoo-8932X/3 will point to this video as evidence blacks invented airplanes.

Building your own computer is literally as easy as using legos.

Technically you could probably get away with a decent computer for that price if you went with AMD instead of an Intel processor. Although you'd have to overclock the AMD processor with a nice big fat heat sink to make it work effectively.

he also wrote the newspaper originally known as "Da Intanational Joo", Henry Ford was illiterate, and could barely spell his own name

>They founded it, expanded it, developed it, and transcended it after the world war 2.
I'll give you the founding, the expanding and development not so much, and Im surprised you mentioned post-WW2, with all the civil rights figures and what not. Like, for real nigga, do any of these names ring a bell?

Jackie Robinson
Martin Luther King
Malcolm X
Frederick Douglas
Thurgood Marshall

They did some important shit user