Oklahoma Cucks

>live in the great plains
>have your entire city get flattened by an F5 tornado

How do Oklahoma/Kansas cucks defend this? You're literally at the mercy of fucking clouds

bump for prairie cucks

yes we should all move to a great (((city))) like New York or Los Angeles

i'd rather put up with tornadoes than jews.

>implying

This. You're more likely to get screwed by jews than hit by a tornado. You also can't get jew insurance unlike house/can insurance.

Lived in Oklahoma my whole life and have yet to actually see a tornado with my own eyes. Just the aftermath of them.

tornadoes are the real jews

>2017
>prairie cucks still moving to Oklahoma
>still getting cucked by the windy jew

it selectively sucks the deeds and minerals away

Rabbi Windystein makes his monthly appearance to destroy all of the white man's progress

The highest danger spot in the US for tornadoes in US is OKC in May. They built that shit on ground zero. If you live in OKC you are rock stupid and need to stay there.

Suburban and rural retards (literally) BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>How do Oklahoma/Kansas cucks defend this? You're literally at the mercy of fucking clouds
Do you ask this same retarded shit when a plane crashes? Dipshit, almost nobody in those states loses their home to a tornado. It's like winning the lottery. (A really fucked up lottery.)

>literally paying money to sit in a chair and fly through the sky

I never fly unless I have to. Truly cuck transportation.

>Its just a little wind and water.

DELET THIS

>Earthquake-prone areas have additional safety supports built into buildings
>Hurricane-prone areas have additional safety features built into buildings

>Tornado-prone areas just build flimsy houses and leave everything unsecured out in the open

what the fuck

Why do they have to defend shit? They wanna live there, so they do. Fuck off with your opinions, nobody cares what you think.

Ever heard of a storm shelter? There is no economic benefit to building a tornado proof house.

t. prairie cuck

California actually.

Lol tfw you go to OSU

>live in california
>die of dehydration

i live in south texas near the coast and ive seen a few weak ones and waterspouts are cool

>tfw live in the midwest
>tfw no natural disasters

It feels good to be the master geographic race

i have a basement and insurance, im ok
i enjoy the lakes, low cost of living, and all the guns i can handle. fuck off

The rotating jew.

It's hot but we have fuck loads of water now.

I drove through both Kansas and Oklahoma. They are fucking barren wastelands of boring fucking driving and towns with 85% of the businesses closed.

Alright fat faggot piece of shit. First go learn what the fuck a tornado is. Dumb fuck. Then go look up clouds. And if you can't tell the difference. Anally rape you and your mom to death. Fat fuck. People like you are why suicide rates are so high. Fucking uneducated moron.

>towns with 85% of the businesses closed.
Thanks to Walmart and all the cheap shit you can handle.

I live in Moore, home to some of the biggest tornados in history.

Despite all the tornados, no lingering tornado damage to be seen other than a hospital currently under construction. Shit get repaired within a year because tornados are rare, only fuck up stuff about 100yd across, and travel in a line. Hurricanes however bring forth hundreds of tornados once they hit land. That's the true spooby mother nature you should be fear mongering

What's your major faggot I graduate next year