Aus/pol/ story

Hello i am a failed Australian Born Chinese Sydney born and raised.

I went to see a psychologist. I told him im thinking about living in a regional town such as ballarat, albury, townsville, etc. he asked me "do you see yourself more of a country boy?" I was perplexed by his question because in front of me an anglo man asking me a question as if i too was a fellow anglo, which i am not. I believed he was being genuine but i took almost as a sarcastic remark.

Does my lack of personal identity run this deep? Do i no longer consider myself Australian due to a lack of outdoor exposure coupled with increased multiculturalism in which anglo culture has been muffed into lesser prevalence?

I hate myself because im not white, i fucking hate asians and all ethnics in sydney. If only Sydney was 90% anglo it wouldn't have been this way but the government and greedy new age Australians are so greedy for extra shekels that they would roll over and sell themselves out to the chinese and arabs.

As a chinese-Australian i have seen it. Why do you have chinatowns? Why are ethnic enclaves legal? Why do you allow buisness signs to be written in anything other in english?

There are now businesses that have no English presentation at all.

The only true anglo area in metro Sydney are eastern suburbs and even then the eastern suburbs are getting gooked up.

You people are so cucked for allowing ethnic enclaves and it's such a shame pauline hanson has also been bought out by the chinese.

Sometimes i think i should just go to china with my grandparents and learn how to be a real scummy gook.

Sydney, the most iconic city of Australia (fuck up melbourne) to the rest of the world is full of asians, curries, and arabs.

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/map/where-australias-immigrants-were-born-sydney
youtube.com/watch?v=xa7hbj4RI00
youtu.be/GKLntE2Y9dQ?t=4m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=X3ihcfJdAMs
archive.is/aA2sB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

look at this shit from the 2016 census. White Australians are barely over 50%.

You are not and never will be Australian. Function in your cultural habitat, as it is born from the people it serves.
Any non-Briton in this land should consider this.

Look at this. Only 57% of all people in Australia's "world city" population are born here. And dont forget how mmay of those 57% Australian borns are actually anglo Australians? Im a fucking gook and im part of the 57% thats born here.
Also, lol @ only 66% of people in Australia are born here.
Only 23% of Australia's population and 18% of Sydney's population are of Australian ancestry.
Real Australia is finished.

Be quiet. Sell out. People like you are responsible. Pretendingl ike you care. Sell out

>Stop flooding my lands and fucking everything up which reaffirms your critique which is a mindset of setting the country straight from british liberal thought
>UR A SELLOUT

Let me show you sell outs something interesting.
Compare house prices here.

I bet 99 percent of the gooks here want it to remain white

Jeez I wonder why this is??
Get the fuck out of my country you rice rat.

No, you whites disappoint your own country. The
Chinese will do what you people are too lazy to do.

Anyway. Sydney has a gdp of $400billion which is 23% of Australia's total gdp, bigger than any other city. Now lets be real here. Most of that $400billion gdp rests on the right side of Sydney. The left side is garbage.

This map is based on the 2011 census, unfortunately. Now lets compare right side of sydney (the side of sydney that economically matters) with the top migrant residents according to the suburb overlay.

Source: sbs.com.au/news/map/where-australias-immigrants-were-born-sydney
(But i know you're too lazy to give a fuck)

I agree completely. At 90% European everything pretty much functions ok and 'aussie culture' remains.
The boomers have fucked us. Sydney & Melbourne are crawling with chinks. Its become a serious issue, only no one can stop the boomer filth screwing us over.
God only knows how this will end.

Now this is where i come in. Im going to china to learn how to be a real scumbag. When will you fight back Australia? Your population is at 7.2 million. Wait you count people of english, scottish, and irish ancestry? There are more people of English ancestry than Australian. Are you going to now justify muh civic nationalism? Are you going to make concessions now? Your former prime minister tony abbott was from england. I bet in 25 years your kids will make concessions for the chinese when it hits 25% of Australia's population

You're all just fucking larpers. You talk about nationalism yet you people sell yourselves out to the chinese for extra shekels. Tell me how you will save Australia with only 23% of the total population.

>I'm an Australian born chinese

You're not special cunt that's about 20% of the country

Anyways come
For a beer cunt you sound alright

WTF can we do? Right now some ASIO / AFP cunt is writing up a report on MY extreemisim.
The boomers control EVERYTHING. Universitys, education, the media & .gov.
Every boomer I've ever met is a braindead liberal 6'o clock news watching idiot.

Do you live in sydney? You wanna have a beer buddy?

Sup Forums Sydney meetup when?

I guess im sort of in the same situation as yourself except im white. But i descend from sicilians ( South italy ) i also hate ethnic english for selling themselves out and would much rather live in the country. i just like a simple life. A life where i know my neighbours well. a quit life. A happier life , with no degeneracy in sight.

But it isn't really ourselves that has made these drastic changes to white and christian land. Its the older generations that have allowed this to happen and the younger generations like ours that have been brainwashed into " Diversity " and " Multiculturism ". I would advise though seeing as you are chinese, Why not become a monk in the chinese countryside. I would become one if i was chinese personally. it's just that im white and also don't want to infest east asian society and as others have infested white society.

You are disgusting for wanting to have a beer with me.

Lmao ABCs make up less of Australias population than Chinese immigrants. 20%? Now i know you're exaggerating because youre lazy fucking sell out larper but from what ive seen in tablebuilder 2011 census, for every 7 21 year old person in Sydney of Chinese ancestry came from china and only 2 are born here.

Son im a more special breed than you. And your country is disgusting for letting this shit happen. Do i care about this country? Not really, because it's not my obligation i just want to tell you faggots to put down your vbs' and to do something about it soon.

The fact that you're now in such a desperate situation that you include people of english, scottish, irish ancestry as Australian just shows that you're all just making noise while trying to cope. Being norn here does not making you a real Australian, a person of english ancestry is ot Australian. But hey, keep coping.

it's funny that conservative can now be considered extreme.

it's also funny that if you go back 20 years pop culture was Sup Forums in many ways in australia. It's the new culture that apparently views words as extreme as violence. (note that pol never does or violence)

we're literally just normal.

why are you larping as a r9k faggot?

We should get somebody to set up a livestream like hwndu so that plausable deniability can be established for anyone who rocks up until we can be sure we're connected to other pollacks, then we just go hang out elsewhere.

>This
it's going to take something big to undo these decades of systematic brainwashing

Any of you faggot cunts wanna go for a beer at the Newmarket hotel ?

Dude calm down, We are a minority. and can't do shit. as i have explained. we were born in this mess. We didn't let it happen and aren't responisible for it. the older generation is.

And you should feel somewhat happy , you still have a homeland. i don't. When western society is " Blacked " i have nowhere to go to. You can just fuck off to china or japan.

Hit the 'stuid dumb boomer scum' meme IRL as much as possible. Call out & confront liberal boomers selling the place from under us.

Nothing wrong with my green demons cunt

Also, how many of Australias two major federal political party ministers and opposition are of Australian ancestry?

And you know what, i bet a lot you arent even of Australian ancestry. None of you have a right to care about this country. This is all a larp

>STUPID DUMB BOOMER SCUM

Australia is over buddy just make the most of it and leave it alone.

Theres no repair for it. We just do our best so we outcompete the foreigners and hope our cities get wiped out by north korea so we will be the majority again. lol.

Besides its about preserving europe really. we stole australia anyway basically. if europe can live but australia turns into indonesia im fine with that.

Im not larping as a r9k faggot. I am a r9k faggot

Europe is in a far, far worse position than Australia. At least Australia is an island, so we can control borders if we had a government that would. Europe won't have a choice once the African population boom happens over the coming decades.

post a pic of your dick then nisem

No one has a right to, but that is exactly why we should. People like you who completely disregard Australia, are the people who do not deserve to be Australian.

Lets sell the place to indians & chinese even though each of these races has 1 BILLION + people and an THEIR OWN CONTINENTS.

>Hello i am a failed Australian Born Chinese Sydney born and raised.
You could have just said "hi" and it'd been the same

then the best we can hope for is a war with china so we can claim all our property back and get nationalism going again down here.

At this stage we are relying on miracles like brexit and trump is what im really saying.

Why not become the next "Supreme gentleman" And kill foreigners insread?

that's like putting cheese out but no trap

AUSTRALIA
U
S
T
R
AUSTRALIA
L
I
AUSTRALIA

Well war with China will happen at some point during the next century, or at least a US-China conflict. I'd prefer we stopped foreign ownership before then, which isn't out of the realms of possibility given how popular stopping it is.

Unfortunately you larping fuck is about as Australian as i am. You have no right to care about this country either. The fact is, most of aus/pol/ arent even of australian ancestry and therefore has no right to care about this country, if you want to assert your freedumb and say you care anyway then i may as well call myself an Australian too. Fact is you're not even truly Australian either.

'I hate my grandchildren and want them to pay 1 million dollars for a home' OR ELSE I WILL SELL HOMES TO RICH CHINESE'.

Looks like I'm the first above-ground burger on this thread.

You need to identify your mission and purpose, ideally something that you can make money off of, because you will be working for most of your life. Outside that, if you cultivate compassion and goodwill toward everyone, you'll realize that we're all humans, the Chinese vs. Anglo thing is just a distraction.

>most of aus/pol/ arent even of australian ancestry
I hate that this is true

CONFRONT BABY BOOMERS.
Call. Them. Scum.

Why should i do that? I owe australia no favours. To aid Australia would be an insult to the country. Would an Australian accept help from a gook? Actually they would, because they're shameless sell outs.

reeee
spoobb iiiiit

AUSTRALIAN MAAAAAATE

Pic related is an Australian HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHHA

Thanks for the advice 'le 56% flag'!
We too are on our way to becoming a degenerate race-mixed mess, just like you.

Australia has a she'll be right attitude ingrained too deeply, each person thinks "I can sellout to the chinks, she'll be right, theres still plenty who wont" but there isn't plenty of others. so they keep selling and spending their hard earned shekels on a caravan and take off into the bush and leave behind chinks and poos in their place. SAD!

10,000% chink.

Boomers like money.
Boomers don't like leaving their kids homogenous societies.

Silicon Valley & co. are doing better than ever despite being "degenerate race-mixed messes" even though they're a little pretentious, maybe people who look different can be happy together as they have for hundreds of thousands of years?

>Boomers don't like leaving their kids homogenous societies.
they just didn't care, as long as they can afford a decent house, holidays and a 2 month wine tour every year it was all worth it

Who here is a boomer that likes stuffing his fat boomer face with ethinc food?
Eating ethinc food makes boomers not racist!
Interesting ethhnic food is a good reason to permanently destroy a countrys racial make up & culture.

Thanks for trying to reverse the PsyOps, but it will have to take a lot more than a chink shaming us. What we need is a societal collapse of some sort so a larger amount of people feel uncomfortable enough to do something about it. Either that or we ban sport.

The other thing is that Chinks born in China are valuable to our economy in the short term under the current system. They do hard labour with little reward. (Their children and grandchildren arn't).

The other factor in this is the boomer generation which is the most cucked. The next generation coming won't be so cucked so I see it wise that you are leaving.

There was nothing wrong with having a small minority of Asians here in Australia except that it contributed to blinding people to the current state of things and the future to come.

Defend country from Japanese invasion.
>Boomers sell country to mainland Chinnese anyway...

but it's enabled me to fuck azn qts, arab qts and curry qts.

Who here is a boomer that likes watching mainstream media?
I find the MSM to be fairly boomer friendly. It's like a soothing voice.

> I'm white, but descend from Sicilians

You're not white, you're a greasy fuckin' wog cunt.

you need to watch this user

youtube.com/watch?v=xa7hbj4RI00

I saw this car today with an Australian sticker on the back. I drove by to see if it was a fellow anglobro, but it was a Chinese lady.

desu Anglos are shit and not an example. I'm a continental and think Anglos fuck everything and everyone where ever they go.

Stupid Australian do you want a cheeseburger?

>arab qts and curry qts.

Does not compute.

>africans, french, american
>first fleet
Wait a second, this country is built by immigrants. There's no such fucking thing as a racial Australian, aboriginals are indigenous Australians.
This country is entirely built by fucking migrants, some who settled here for many generations and decided to consider themselves Australians.

I see, you aus/pol/ larpers aren't Australian. It's an anglo race based might is right ideology where the increasing powers of non-anglo and nonAustralian anglos coming to Australia are threatening your way of life. This is telling me a few things
1) auspol is a larper
2) auspol is delusional
3) auspol is actually an extreme right ideology where in fact they are the real enemy of Australia.
Untangling everything, auspol is acting as 3) which makes them 2) but it doesnt matter because at the end of the day they are 1)

If anything, the closest thing to real Australian auspol is thinking of are people of British descent. That's because Australia had been babied by British delegates for 120 years.
I see now. Auspol is truly delusional but again it doesnt matter because yourall larpers who would sell out the same way the boomers did given the opportunity.
If auspol wasnt a larper and a real movement wih actual influence outside of whinging on Sup Forums you'd be considered a threat to the country itself.
Australia is quite different, it never went theough a civil war to stake its claim. Given that Australia is actually a country built by immigrants it means that race and culture becomes irrelevant. A country with no set identity means it leaves it self susceptible to change which means Australia is actually a free-for-all which means whatever australia becomes whether everyone will speka chinese or it becomes the image that auspol aspires it to, it will still be Australia.

I guess im Australian afterall. Disgusting. I am part of a country with no set identity

People like him are the larpers are to be disregarded. Auspol is sadly full of non-Australians who are unaware that they're actually larpers

if theres no such thing as a racial australian, then why do we both know what they look like?

Chang, you have to go back.

The only major reason we allow non white immigration is that since the seventies, we've had below replacement birth rates. We would be as bad as Japan if t weren't for immigration. And because the entitled shits known as boomers were financially irresponsible when they were young and now need a social welfare safety net to survive despite living in the most prosperous times in history, it means we need to an expanding tax base, which isn't possible without skilled immigration. Also we have a single motherhood problem and they're putting additional pressure on our social welfare system. For some reason, nobody likes to talk about how we can't even maintain our small population without immigration.

Australia was built by Anglos and the Irish, if you aren't Anglo-Celtic you aren't Australian, it's quite simple

Can't wait til you leave Nisem

youtu.be/GKLntE2Y9dQ?t=4m8s

>You're not white, you're a greasy fuckin' wog cunt.

nice one goyim

youtube.com/watch?v=X3ihcfJdAMs

Boomers didn't like having white children.
Boomers did like importing forigners for a tax base to pay for their asses to live to 95 years old.
Everyone has to sacrifice for the poor, hard done by boomers.

So based on this image. Even though at the time 90% of native born Australians are of british ancestry they have evolved to develop their own atittudes and culture. Which means the culture and attitudes of australia is free to change. Australia really is a free for all. Which means its fair game for everyone including the larping 2nd year uni students of auspol.

So that means whinging like a little bitch which is what all auspol ever does won't actually make Australia become what they want it to be. For auspol to actually achieve their vision they must do something about it since its a free for all and other cultures and attitudes are already coming to change Australia. This also means you cannot takeover Australia it only means you can change Australia, because as said Australia is a free-for-all.

Auspol is operating on a might is right argument but are actually losing in their own argument. I guess i am Australian since i meet the necessary legal prerequisites since citizenship is a legal process anyway. Australia has no set culture because it's a free for all. It seems auspol is a minority, but that doesn't matter because auspol is no threat to the competition anyway since they're all larpers.

if auspol is a minority that means they do not represent the current Australian and therefore their views of what makes an Australian is for the moment untrue until they can do something to change it in this free-for-all state.
It seems auspol is actually a bunch of delusional larpers running on an unpopular agenda but at the same time the majority of auspol is not of Australian ancestry and make concessions for people of english ancestry which means their stance and ideology is susceptible to change and hence cope. Auspol cannot hold onto their ideology steadfastly which means it can eventually completely change and say it's completely okay just like the country of Australia itself. Given the lack of real life political movement of auspol and what ive gather for myself
1) I cannot see auspol achieving anything
2) auspol is larp, again
3) majority of auspol is of english, scottish, irish descent because there's no such thing as an Australian which also makes Australia a free-for-all.

Auspol is not invalid but auspol will lose.i thought auspol represents true Australians but it seems the truth is auspol only thinks they are the true Australian similar to how only taiwan thinks they are the real chinese. So it's all in their heads, it's all safe space bullshit.

You're the fuckin' kike you dirty jew bastard.

Within the framework of traditional Australian culture, whites are the true Aussies. You're recognising other groups and trying to place them under the same category. Sure, they might be called "Australians" and you might call them "Australians", but within the boundaries of the original Australian culture - they're not. Its not like Taiwan & China, its more like Africans thinking they're Kangz becuz We Wuz. You're reducing the definition of Australian to even fit these people into the category in the first place. Being Australian (to aus/pol/ at least) is more than just being born here and having a passport on a piece of writing.

You spend too much time on the internet Nisem,
go play a game of rugby league before you fuck off to Chinkland

Move to the country. You will be amazed at how happy you become. Go enjoy footy and enjoy it as it comes.

Good luck!

Since Australia is a free-for-all i wont say you're wrong but say that's not the current standard of what makes an Australian which further cements auspol as a minority movement.
Based on the Australian Standard Classification of Cultural and Ethnic Groups (ASCCEG)

Pic related. Australians are under Oceanic group. The ABS does not recognise race. Youre making a race based might is right argument, which further shows auspol as minority movement. Again you're actually larpers anyway. It's more like a community group more than anything or a whinge fest if i want to be critical. Mainstream Australia does not agree with you mainstream Australia would condemn you if you brought your larp into the political arena. But again, you wont do this because its all larp

please stay in the city so I can keep living in my regional white utopia

Why are chinks SO WHINY

lol not Japan; the Japanese hate the Chinese, and are very wary of Chinese demographic warfare.

>traditional Australian culture
1) Australia is a free-for-all which means whatever becomes of Australia will still be Australia, hence might is right. Auspol uses a race based anglo-celtic might is right argument
2) A lot of auspol do not behave as traditional Australians anyway
3) some auspolers like thinks he's white, or will you make concessions for the entirety of europe too?

Yes, they seem to be either soulless robotic insects or bleeding man-ginas, there's no in-between.

OP, can you please explain the above?

Because i was born and grew up here and henced cucked by western upbringing.

Pic related

archive.is/aA2sB

Why is the ABC full of softcock faggots that hate their own country so much?

Compare with chinese in pic. I am not chinese, i am Australian. Until auspol can take to the political arena and change Australia. I will consider myself Australian as how mainstream Australia would want me to think

>explain the above
Please put in more effort and tell me which part you need explaining

Who cares faggot, we are a bastion of democracy and equality, and if it means bankstown is full of lebs, then so be it, no skin off my teeth.

Your inability to accept this just proves furthermore you are not Australia. Fuck off back to shit wiping country where your exact comment probably would have had you ass fucked by your own police.

>if it means bankstown is full of lebs, then so be it,
I see. Auspol principles is really fluid. You're making even more concessions

Infact i draw similarities wih auspol and occupy sydney 2012. Occupy sydney had no cohesive argument. It's just another bullshit movement run by 19 year old 2nd year uni students of which 95% will grow out of and the 5% will continue to larp because the chinese are not interested in their properties

>1) Australia is a free-for-all which means whatever becomes of Australia will still be Australia, hence might is right. Auspol uses a race based anglo-celtic might is right argument
You're the one using the might is right argument if you're saying that Australia is a free-for-all. Australian culture has always been white. Aboriginals don't count because they didn't have a concept of ethnic identity or land ownership until it was introduced by whites.

>2) A lot of auspol do not behave as traditional Australians anyway.
Maybe you're right. Still this is irrelevant.

>3) some auspolers like thinks he's white, or will you make concessions for the entirety of europe too?
Depends if hes an ethno-European of Caucasian descent or not.

I think your posts here
answered it. Basically the dominant culture seems to be unsympathetic and totalitarian, so the
>soulless robotic insects
are those who conform to it and the
>bleeding man-ginas are those who sort of freak out.

The
>in-between
are people who grow up in rational, loving environments, which is why you're actually quite lucky to have grown up in Straya instead of commie china.

>Aboriginals don't count because they didn't have a concept of ethnic identity or land ownership until it was introduced by whites.
Lots of parallels between rhetoric in Straya toward the Aborigines and here in the US toward the Amerindians. I've heard of something called the "stolen generation" and this kind of thing happened here too where they took the kids from their parents and raised them in boarding schools, "kill the Indian, save the man" and all that.

The comment refers to the nativity of most Auspol members to the true nature of our society. Our quality of life, success of culture and nation originates from our collective efforts as a society, not some stormcloak white Australia bullshit.

Most of these retards are poor and stupid, and what gets stupid people more rallied up then ethnic nationalism. It truly doesn't matter the degree of ethnicity of our population, as long as the collective ideals of our people align with that of Australia founding, a fair go, democracy and right of law to name a few, then by all means they are true blue Australians.

So more concessions and cope.