Member this?

Member this?
youtube.com/watch?v=cOOs-ft7S2c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T6YXLWNGGxo?t=31
youtube.com/watch?v=GiZY51zFpS4
youtube.com/watch?v=7p_ltuXcOH4
youtube.com/watch?v=xuJvABA5fiw
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/02/07/marco_rubio_broken_record_in_republican_debate_is_grammatically_incorrect.html
archive.is/EEyAK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did he ever recover?

IT'S

THE

Remember when he accused Ted Cruz of not speaking Spanish and Ted rebuttled back at him in something in spanish.

Kek the way Trump turns his head the first time rubio the tone with "and lets dispell this fiction once and for all", turned as quick as an owl and was probably like look at this pretentious faggot using big words and shit

How did the Tea Party fall so far? He was their candidate - and he was a joke.

A simpler time.

lol no

rubio got in the senate pretending to be a tea partier but the actual tea party disavowed him as an establishment cuck long ago. long before the 2016 race.

cruz and rand are the tea party.

Guys member this one?

youtu.be/T6YXLWNGGxo?t=31

Gained some respect for Trump for sticking with Carson when this happened. While all the others (jeb, little marco) strutted past smugly.

And a friendship was born that continues to this day...

Tea Party died when fags like Jeff Beck infiltrated and turned it into a neocon hellhole faction, same shit is happening to the "Alt-right" which was supposed to be a nationalist, protectionist collective of voices and now is a bunch of memelords who defend American imperialism and basically became the right wing SJW after getting coopted by idiots like Richard Spencer, Lauren Southern, etc.

>all that applause for cucksich
I can't believe people thought he stood a chance

youtube.com/watch?v=GiZY51zFpS4

I'm pretty sure that Rubio still holds the record for campaign donations from Tea Party groups. During his 2010 senate run in Florida, he accumulated something like $20 million from Tea Party organizations. Tea Partiers backed Rubio above all others, at least in terms of where they chose to put their funds.

Who /bigdon/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=7p_ltuXcOH4

Just checking to see if I'm banned....... because my thread was deleted and their wasn't any other thread like it.

simpler times i wish i could go back desu

>jeb

We will never have this level of cringe on Sup Forums again. I just want to relive the 2016 campaign season.

We'll have the 2020 Dem primaries, those are sure to be a shitshow.

this is now a debates throw back thread

youtube.com/watch?v=xuJvABA5fiw

First of all, let's dispel with the notion that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing, HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE'S DOING!!!!

Damn I enjoyed that

>notion

It was fiction dumbass

Glitch in the matrix

Thank fuck Trump won.

First of all, let's dispel with the notion that the Irish know what they're doing, they don't know what the fuck they're doing.

I remember that... en espaniol porvavor

>First of all, let's dispel with the notion that the Irish know what they're doing, they don't know what the fuck they're doing.

So? You're still the retard for making that mistake twice now.

This guy literally had his goofy conditioning breaking live on TV in front of the entire nation. 4 fricking times, 3x immediately being called on it. This is more than just "memorized speeches." It's some twisted NLP mind control weirdo shit they do to themselves. Like taking a valium but for robots.

First of all, let's dispel with the notion that the Irish know what they're doing, they don't know what the fuck they're doing.

A source for your dumbass:
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/02/07/marco_rubio_broken_record_in_republican_debate_is_grammatically_incorrect.html

archive.is/EEyAK

rubio fucked himself with that broken record moment, made all the worse by krispy kreme blowing him the fuck out about it.

though, Rubio was still technically right, when he was talking about Obama wanting to make the US more like Europe

You appear out of the mist, I'm honored to have been archived by you.

it's like he's streaking at a football game

Let's dispel with the fiction Rubio didn't know what he was doing...he knew EXACTLY what he was doing...or not.

i am really surprised "there it is" didn't become an election meme. it is so good.

HAHAHA THEY FORGOT KASICH HA HA HAHAHAHA

>okay big don
>thinking that is insulting to anyone but yourself
Holy shit I forgot how amazing last year was

Fucking incredible... If time travel existed I would spend an eternity reliving 2016

I can see the shape of his mothers vagina in his face.