Strange Armenian Issue

Before I was redpilled I would hang out with this Armenian guy. He wasn't a nasty fuck like what you are probably imagining, he had black hair, blue eyes and wasn't hairy. Us and a couple other white guys were all best friends and when I started becoming unjewed I would share my views with them but all separately. I only found success with the Armenian guy who now actually wants to fight in the fucking race "if we let him".

Another time I was saying some Sup Forumsish stuff out loud, not stuff that would make normies think I'm a Nazi but, but enough for hidden allies to understand was I was talking. Then out of the blue this smaller but pretty built Armenian walks over to me and starts asking what I think about the JQ. My mouth dropped because that was the first and only time I have met someone else that was redpilled. We talked for a couple hours before exchanging #'s.

What is up with Armenians and being able to see through Jewish lies? I'm actually interested, I don't know what to make of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=UOM-AQAAMAAJ&pg=PA247&dq=armenian jew greek devil&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDlej6xIrVAhWF4IMKHbpLBHoQ6AEINDAD#v=onepage&q=armenian jew greek devil&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Armenia
biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/02/18/015396
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamidian_massacres#International_reaction
youtube.com/watch?v=rTmL4goF4nA
youtu.be/e4-e0p3osLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also If you can't tell I live in a area with a high Armenian population

bump

bump

Armenians are aware of the Jews because they've lived in nearby regions and are both merchant nations.

My girlfriend when I was a senior in high school was Armenian, her and her family would probably the only people I've ever met who casually said Sup Forums stuff IRL.

Such as...

Armenians are aware of the Jews because the ones who led the Young Turks were Donmeh Jews. The Armenians Genocide was literally started by Jews, that's why no one talks about it.

>Jews because the ones who led the Young Turks were Donmeh Jews
this is a redpill that many haven't taken yet. Donmeh were disproportionately represented in the Young Turks.

>The Armenians Genocide was literally started by Jews, that's why no one talks about it.

Proof? And why?

>Proof? And why?
look up the Donmeh and their prophet. I don't feel like finding the links right now too busy killing infidels in Hoi4

Because Armenia is christian

Honestly the proof should be self evident that it was bigger than the holohoax and yet it is never mentioned ever and the holohoax is constantly

bump

OP do you live in Glendale? Am Assyrian-Armenian myself, my uncle says some of the most redpilled stuff on the Jews himself.

>are both merchant nations.
Most Armenians have been agricultural, this is a common misconception coming from the 19th century because merchants were the main Armenians you'd find in western Europe. Ironic thing about you saying this is that 19th century western Europeans lumped Armenians, Greeks, and Jews together, and Greeks were often considered the most stingy.

"Two Jews equal one Armenian ; two Armenians one Greek ; two Greeks, one Devil"

books.google.com/books?id=UOM-AQAAMAAJ&pg=PA247&dq=armenian jew greek devil&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDlej6xIrVAhWF4IMKHbpLBHoQ6AEINDAD#v=onepage&q=armenian jew greek devil&f=false

This came about from being the only educated peoples in the Ottoman empire where trade passed through. The stereotype was forgotten for Greeks, and is no more relevant for Armenians.

I half a half German half Indian friend, bindi not feather. He's up for Rahowa, recognizes that if shit really hits the fan he might have to move back to India. Presents white, hates niggers, and wants to gas the kikes. Probably my best friend in the whole world right now. Brought him out of a sea of degeneracy because he was too smart to be wasted, guy has an IQ of at least 160.

His historical knowledge about the Armenian genocide was one of the points that made it easier for him to swallow the JQ.

armenian who reverted to judaism here

we are jews

>Around 2500 BCE, Jewish families were deported into Armenia and settled in Artashat, Vaghasabat, Yervandashat, Sarehavan, Sarisat, Van, and Nakhichevan.Tournebize holds that the Assyrians deported Jews directly to Armenia, and not to the Khabur valley.Aslan mentions that the Jews of Samaria were deported to Armenia.
>conquest of Armenian King Tigranes the Great (95–55 BCE), brought with him 10,000 Jewish captives to the ancient Kingdom of Armenia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Armenia

>Ancient Armenians
biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/02/18/015396
>Royal House of Georgia and Armenia
the Bagrationi dynasty traced their descent to the Jewish king and prophet David and came from Palestine around 530 AD. Tradition has it that of seven refugee brothers of the Davidic line, three of them settled in Armenia and the other four arrived in Kartli (also known as Iberia), where they intermarried with the local ruling houses and acquired some lands in hereditary possession. One of the four brothers, Guaram, founded a line subsequently called Bagrationi after his son Bagrat

Because Armenians, like almost all Eastern Europeans/Western Asians have a long history of being suspicious of Jews. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody.

>presents white

half pajeets are not white

Armenians have more of the merchant cunning then ANY race including jews but are not as intelligent.

What part of Glendale you in man?

>urg, another "Armenians aren't white" episode.

I believe Armenians are the original jews who converted to Christianity.
Have a friend who is Armenian.
He's pretty good with sales and money.
Looks like a jew too.
His mother was born and raised in Jerusalem and she hates jews and muslims.
Says the jews killed her grandmother when they made Isreal.
His dad was raised in Jordan.
His grandfather was a wealthy merchant who used to drive a rolls.
He would always order extra food to bring home and claim it was by mistake.
He would then tell his wife to give it to the neighbors in the village who needed it.

When I lived in Europe I actually heard an old story about this.
The Jews in the town would take coins and file the edges, selling the scrap and passing the coin off for full value.
Armenians would take a couple of, let's say $1 worth coins, melt them, and forge them into spoons, forks and stuff then sell them for $5.

Many Armenians have merchant powers and use it for good.

t. knows about armenians

Jews are the reason why coins have notches in the side, to prove they haven't been filled down.

Op I am from Texas and living in Woodland Hills. My gf is from Yerevan and conversations with her grandfather are literally like browsing Sup Forums.

Armenian culture is great, except the whole kidnap and rape your desired wife thing. Also fuck Azerbaijan.

>Armenian culture is great, except the whole kidnap and rape your desired wife thing.
you might be confusing with central asians, which is a big issue over there right now in fact, or maybe the old testament.
literally never heard this about armenia tbqhwyf.

A friend of hers just had her friend kidnapped and raped. They are contemplating escaping and running away. The idea is that you kidnap the girl you like, rape her and then keep her in your house. Because you raped her she is dishonored (slut) and as a result her parents will not want her back.

On the positive side, khorovats are amazing. Also love lahmacun.

hmmmmm

I see our Armenoid agents have been successful at bringing your genes into the Armenian Genetic Collective.... Good... Good... All as planned.

>being a beta and not following the traditions of your macho ancestors

thats why armos are alpha

This man understands

LA?

G L E N D A L E tbĥ

Is that some shashlik?

What part of glendale

molokanski

LMAO

Nice shill thread

Khorovats. Known popularly as "Armenian BBQ".

>t_d enters the thread

Example?

I've talked to a few of them, and I was actually surprised that almost all of them were redpilled, I don't know why, but it is really interesting. From what I know they are white/Indo-European and Hitler also considered them Aryan as well, but still no idea how I met that many redpilled ones in a row. Maybe a coincidence?

Armenians are fucking white christians you mong

Don't Forget about the Hamidian Massacre, which was in part started with the help of Theodore Herzel, one of the Founding Father of Israel!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamidian_massacres#International_reaction

>The Zionist leader Theodor Herzl responded ecstatically to Abdul Hamid's personal request to harness "Jewish power" in order to undermine the widespread sympathy felt for Armenians in Europe.
>Through his contacts, favorable impressions of the empire were published in a number of European newspapers and magazines, while Herzl himself attempted unsuccessfully to mediate between the Sultan and Armenian party activists in France, Britain, Austria and elsewhere. Herzl acknowledged that the arrangement with the Abdul Hamid was temporary and his services were in exchange for bringing about a more favorable Ottoman attitude toward Zionism.
>"Under no circumstances," he wrote, "are the Armenians to learn that we want to use them in order to erect a Jewish state."

TL;DR? Basically the Jews tried to use the Ottomans to remove all the Christians from the Middle East so they could move in.

there are to many armenians here right now, probably like 5 minutes away, so I kind of don't want to say.
west glenoaks tbqh though..

All of Glendale
youtube.com/watch?v=rTmL4goF4nA

yeah that's why he ruined (((their))) plans you fucking idiot. the first thing he did after the independence war was to kick out all the freemasons out of the country and killed commies along with islamists. make no mistake you little bitch, we are the only nation who fucked up the plans of kikes in the last century. ataturk described this as "darkness was afraid for the first time"

also fuck the hairy arm*nian rats

>tfw you are the kike

give me the best armenian pop songs
on par with:
youtu.be/e4-e0p3osLM

T. Cockroach