Decent Woman

Do you think decent woman exist anymore Sup Forums?

Has the vapid culture of degeneracy gone too far for any sense of morality to be instilled in young people for it to even be possible for daughter's & older woman in general to be self-aware & humble about their natural surroundings

With the advent of technology rising so fast it seems like people in general seem to have forgotten to respect even the animals like we once did in the past,not to mention social media being absolutely pushed into people's everyday life as if it was essential for living & if they choose to not involve themselves into that mess they immediately get ostracized as an outcast.

TL:DR do decent woman exist with the advent of the social media being push at the fore-front into everybody's life

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE
nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Has the vapid culture of degeneracy gone too far
yes.
but it doesnt stop here

Best bet is tp find a woman who enjoys going to church and practices what she preaches

Find an off grid family with a daughter. Marry her. Stay off grid. She'll still be degenerate in her heart but you'll remove access to temptation for her.

Not really.

Even a Mormon chick whose family didn't even have a phone till 2006 turned out to be a big slut once she moved out and got a cell phone. She was gorgeous and sweet and pure. Now she's just a slut with 2 kids by different dads, working on her 3rd divorce, with herpes and a self esteem issue.

>once she moved out and got a cell phone
Learn from this experience and do not repeat it.

Who knew that intellects weak enough to succumb to religion are also weak enough to succumb to temptation?

More news at 11.

2 choices
>QT Slav
>QT East Asian

Both have similar risks, pros and cons. The Ukrainian waifu being white, but high risk of gold digger. the nip, pros being more loyal, cons being yellow.
Like everything, you need to decide your deal breakers.
Some guys will only date white women. that's cool, but a traditional white woman who is loyal and wants 4 kids is almost as rare as a unicorn.
Some guys will date a qt3.14 nip flip or chink, but their hapa children will either be beautiful and intelligent or horrid and insane. not much in the middle.
For me I'm dating a half filipina half white, but raised in the Philippines. I'm a really lucky guy and will wife and breed her soon.
There's a decent amount of half / quarter white girls there in the Philippines, usually Catholic and traditional. that's my choice.
BUT it does bother me to know my kids won't be pure.
Idk, take my story for what it's worth. she's loyal and cooks and cleans and is traditional and good to me, just has some chink and islander dna.

Massive sluts are usually non-religious.

They do, user, don't give up.

>T. my waifu is good looking with blue eyes, loves cats, hates muslims and is a Christian.

All women are fuckholes, pure and simple. Only fit for reproduction. Personally if it was up to me we'd create a system in which you could have your woman creature mounted onto the wall, brains turned into mashed potatos and used only for reproduction. They already proved that they don't deserve the right to vote and as a female their opinions are worthless.

the future lies to the east
think of small villages in eastern europe

>no feminism
>no junkies
>no welfare
>no shitskins
>church going youth
>virgins
>proper monoethnic white
>ultra nationalist
>children oriented relationships only
>gender roles are celebrated
>traditionalism that produces results and happy families

They're literally Unicorns.

>Do you think decent woman exist anymore Sup Forums?
Yes its called go to Japan.

The typical correct answer to these threads is that you must become ultra-alpha yourself then "create" or redpill a woman. That's also a lot of hard fucking work so nerd virgins dream of Slavic villages untouched by time and doe eyed girls who never left the farm before. I shouldn't have to tell you what's more realistic.

>2017

>white woman

> asking for Decency

what a imbecile U R

some group must be protected , minority - a non white , and of cause ,
some of democrat and their pal bankers [entrepreneur]

some group must be prosecute by public
that group have white skin and blond hair , blue eyes and yes, they are all male
let's shut them up , all disregard they are pay all the tax
let's kill a golden goose , wait
let's not kill all the golden goose , some of them are nice people
a banker and entrepreneur

just kill the white woking class , they neither eudcatied nor useful

all the fight against german empire or nazis or some russian fag are useless
why bother ? in the end , what ever you do , your legacy will be abolish
and your children will speak like ebonics or some spanish

again , what a imbecile U R

heroin and prostitution? Same story in all shit fuck farm areas.

"Ultra"-Alpha? What is that, a Chad/NavySEALteam6/Jedi-Ninja?

>When you completely out yourself as being from The_Donald

90% of women are trash.

Gender is a social construct and men, as we do everything else, make the best women. Skip the toxic CIScunts and find or become a nice trap.

That picture is 100% correct in stating it isn't the 1930's any more user, even Japan is becoming Westernized, and the median age for women there is something like 48, why again should I go for a submissive Asian waifu™?

Not to mention:

>Asians
>White

And I'M the one from Leddit, nice.

It's spelled women, dumbass. You can't find a decent woman because you have no education.

If they do. They are like unicorns.
I haven't met one.

>even Japan is becoming Westernized
No, it isn't. You're just as retarded as the people saying that their population is declining.

I'm sorry man. I knew a catholic girl that turned out pretty much the same way.

Are you going to post anything relevant or just call me a retard? Is the Nazi flag ironic, because I'm pretty sure you're telling me to race mix.

Social media was the biggest mistake. We should've known puny woman brains would fry at the info overload. They suck up the degeneracy and become it, because women are the ultimate mimics. Ban women off the internet. In fact internet should only be used at a certain age and must have a license to access freely. Otherwise it should be restricted to work and schoolwork only.

Hahahahahaha, fucking idiots.

>Is the Nazi flag ironic, because I'm pretty sure you're telling me to race mix.
What part of honorary Aryan didn't you understand,

r e t a r d?

So you're going to ignore the major differences (biologically speaking) because you wholeheartedly believe a stupid buzzword created by the people who LOST the Second World War?

Man, I was dating and balling a Mormon chic one summer for about three months. I fell for her hard! Reason being, she swallowed all my stuff like a Champ! I am not shitting you, that got me sprung. When that relationship ended I was so depressed for a while after.

If you want a God-Fearing woman don't got to a Catholic church.
Modern Catholics don't follow their teachings and only go to virtue signal how religious they are.

I'm 22, and personally know about six decent women. And by decent, I really mean they are morally unimpeachable.

Six is a very low number but hey, it's something.

Yes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Stay at home daughters

Gas yourself

Spoken like a godless protestant

that seems like sound advice but what about the technology problem,how would you stop women from constantly being on their smart-phones?

It's not that there aren't any decent women left, it's that decent men are very rare these days. Therefore there's not a lot of men disciplining women, and as a result, 80% of women are behaving badly.

You want descent women, you need to increase the number of descent men. Men: Stop playing video games and posting on image boards. You're the problem. You need to start disciplining women again. You created feminism by playing video games and posting online all day.

Love current gf for being feminine and submissive but still lazy af. Every prior girl was a loud, obnoxious cunt. If you find a submissive or effeminate girl, it doesnt mean she has the drive and will to support a family or home while you work.

I might still go the organic route for kids because I can't risk not perpetuating my genetic material. These artificial wombs and fembots could not come soon enough. Imagine a martial, masculine society of sons raise by fathers like in other thread. I dont buy the necessity of mothers because my dad raised me well enough. My mother was a vapid gen X cunt. Millenials will be even worse mothers.

This is the issue with our movement. We idealize tradition and want to replicate the past, but the Jew has fucked up so much that we need to at least consider adapting our tactics to achieve our survival.

They do. They're increasingly rare though. I found one through my job.

You aren't going to find them in bars or clubs. Best bet is to attend church and volunteer in your community.

Also decent girls have caught on that they're becoming a rare commodity and won't take you seriously if you're a fat or lanklet autistic NEET. Get fit and go outside and interact with/help your local community. Be prepared to sift through a lot of roasties pretending to be decent girls until you find a good'un.

Blondes are ment for the we the negro. You lost white men america will lose all its remaning whiteness in the coming decade.

Try ex-catholic

No. Culture corrupted totally.
There is no more decent women left. Own culture and start playing another message, or enjoy the total filth.

Wrong

If you want a guaranteed good traditional virgin white woman you need to travel to some 3rd world shithole and rescue her yourself. I found my gf in Cuba while visiting family there (I'm white-cuban) and she's literally a medical school student virgin trad-wife material. Try and rescue your own purebred white waifu from South Africa or something.

The reason it has to be a 3rd world shithole is because those places are impervious to Jewish cultural destruction because they're already destroyed. My gf literally can't leave her house at night because Cuba is such a shithole, so she just stays in every night and reads.

>cuba

m8 i have some bad news

>miscegenation
no thanks

>married stay at home mom
>christian
>faithful, loyal
>redpilled (thanks mom and dad)
>no narcissistic social media accounts
>love my husband and family
>don't dress like a slut
>wish I could have 4+ kids but turning into an oldfag soon

We do exist and we aren't all taken. There are good women who are frustrated at not being able to find a guy who isn't a manchild. If you want to marry a decent girl, make sure you convey maturity with your clothes and manners so she knows you're serious about life. Just ignore all the dumb roasties and pay attention to the quiet girls.

>because those places are impervious to Jewish cultural destruction
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

If she's not white then neither am I but regardless, it's not racemixing.

As a rule, any Nazi flag fags are brainlets

i found one, im sure you faggots can too

Yes. But by definition you won't hear about them.
They don't get media coverage. They're not on Tinder. They don't talk loudly. They're hidden creatures, but not uncommon.

Wew lad, I am Cuban but people think I'm white until seeing my last name. The average Cuban girl in Hialeah or Miami is indistinguishable from sheboons. Also, how do you know she just isn't playing a part to get out of said shithole? Plenty of dudes fall for same meme until their Ukrainian, Vietnamese, etc. slut runs off with a richer guy. That's why the left their homeland, for wealth. So you better be able to provide. Also skeptical of any "traditional" values in Cuba. Refs are degenerates. Anything from or after the boatlift should be sent back

She's got 0 nigger blood in her, all 4 of her grandparents are Spaniards. If she leaves me then she's quite the actor, I've thought about it but I don't think it's like that. Who knows, I may just be a sucker.

>refs

what's that?

65% of American women aged 16 to 45 are overweight or obese.

So the 'decent women' pool already shrinks to 35%. If you remove the sluts and the crazy people you end up with 15%. And they are typically snapped up by men early on.

They do, they're just rarer to find nowadays.

This

>Doesn't follow the rules of their religion (no fornication, adultery, etc)
>Wrong

Stupid libergtarian kike faggot.

Mods purged the last tinder thot thread, do I dump in here?

No m8 think about the topic at hand

I'd wager a good 35% of those would be viable when their not hooked into their social media accounts or snap-chatting while driving

He's right you know. I really should join a shooting or archery club.

Christian women in Syria are the best.

I do, but they're so fucking rare now that you've got about as much chance of finding and hooking a decent one as you have of winning the lottery.

I actually think most people are cunts now, not just most women.

Have you tried looking in Churches.

Anybody know if you can find a qt Traditionalist Slav at Orthodox churches?

What country do you live in?

youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE

Same as you, but there are several Orthodox churches in my city. I also am considering about moving to Poland or Czech Republic after I get my MBA to get a traditionalist wife

>I know that reference!

whoa I saved this photo way back in 2014

You many have a chances in the us. Stay away from the Czech Republic.

> (OP)
>eastern europe
>no junkies
>virgins
>happy families
L E L
E
L

Only old people and people who can't think for themselves go to church, at least in this country.

And you wonder why there are no decent women left?

There were plenty of decent women here before the rise of social media.

>Women were virgins until marriage until ~2005 in UK

Come to the us on Vacation and go to a Church. Women love british accents over here.

Good women have never existed, we were just able to force them to do what we wanted.
Women are incapable of logic and will self destruct to "test" you out of some retarded simian directive. No wonder the only ones that are loyal are the ones who spend every day of their fertile life pregnant and every day afterwards in the kitchen.

Anime is degenerate

Fp most crushingly realistic post.

>Good women have never existed,
Said the faggot

>I've never dated a japanese woman the post
Literally the most hypergamic women in the world.

Was literally about to post something like this. Thanks commie-sempai.

Women follow where the men lead, and right now the men are cashing into the degeneracy. Stop allowing women to break you down and push you around. If they try, dump them, and cut them off entirely. Literally, stop rewarding bad behavior, period.

I hope so. I don't really see a point in continuing otherwise.
The trajectory my life has taken is that of a solitary jerkoff that never stops working. I keep thinking that serendipity will lead me to her, but I lose faith more and more with each year that passes.
I don't even feel like I have high expectations in the trad wife / patriarch regard. I just want to be loved. All of the dates I've been on the past couple years have been horrible, no exaggeration.

WEEBS OUT

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

>do decent woman exist with the advent of the social media being push at the fore-front into everybody's life
Yes

Yeah and there's a lot of them, they're cat ladies. You take a woman who doesn't put out, doesn't do social media bullshit, and if she's not attractive it's real fucking easy for her to slip through the cracks so to speak and basically become the female version of the stereotypical virgin neckbeard. But Sup Forums pretends they don't exist while they chase after imaginary idealized women, which is pretty funny desu.

>>Yeah and there's a lot of them, they're cat ladies. You take a woman who doesn't put out, doesn't do social media bullshit, and if she's not attractive it's real fucking easy for her to slip through the cracks so to speak and basically become the female version of the stereotypical virgin neckbeard.
*unless she has internet access

Nah internet just makes it worse for people who don't feed on attention. Gives you a way to waste time infinitely without needing to interact with anyone at all. There's probably a couple million men and women each that have been pushed from lonely to forever alone simply because the internet can fill that void in their lives.

>anime is degenerate
>posts picture of typical degenerate woman
take off the jolly rodger you fucking leaf

I see, so you're telling me that she doesn't get jumped by dozens of guys on the internet whenever she posts anything. Must be a different version of internet we're using, I'm on 2.0, you?