youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah a demon of slaanesh

40kek

seriously guys

what even the fuck is that thing? is giving me the creeps

AHahahahahah

CRAAAAAWWWWWWLING IN MY SKIN

This can't keep happening. They can't be allowed to this. Jesus Christ, please help us, end this, end this already.

[AUTISTIC SCREECHING]

shit b8 is shit

hooktube.com/watch?v=CIsVGDq8nd8
Hook it. Prevents views/tracking/scripts. Don't give OP's shitty channel views.

This is directed towards children

Ok who resurrected Rasputin?

Kek'd

Even Slaanesh would find that heretical

It's a legitimately terrifying person. Drag queens can look hot as shit, but this thing's eyes, nails and beard make it look like a god damn demon.

Yes they sure are hot, now back to work you good little goy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Does that wacked out bitch honestly think that she can put that thing on screen and kids arent going to be freaked the fuck out and have nightmares?
It's almost as if she is defeating her own agenda.

hooktube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Hooked and removed m.

I'll be blunt when I say I have met drag queens in the past who look actually pretty solid given the premise of what they do, but this motherfucker in the OP does not even look human. He looks downright demonic, just looking at him sets off my fight or flight instinct, like I'm looking at evil incarnate.

jesus dude it's just getting to be too much.... only people like this make me see the bright side of total global nuclear annihilation

I want to kill that thing.

Reminded me exactly of this.

Holy shit, are cartoons becoming real?

Those eyes are legitimately terrifying holy shit

Jesus fuck what is that shit
kek

that jew nose lol

Why does Sup Forums get so triggered by everything? What's so bad about spreading the message of love and acceptance?

Die leaf

Youre trying so hard.

have a (you)

The Devil bowed his head
Because he knew that he’d been beat

I'm really really starting to get angered by this shit.

Let's just have WWIII already. I hope Russia vaporizes this whole continent. I'm not even kidding anymore.

The way he's moving his hands is kinda cute tho. Reminds me of the certain popular actor.

I have been wondering if any drag queens have bears.

Honestly been wondering about trying this myself just to trigger conservagards. Mainly for an Ebolachan costume to also trigger leftie libtards.

Fight for the west:

>die for lgbt faggots
>die for feminists
>die for atheist fedora faggots
>die for multikulti

Goddamn, how I HATE this shit.

how many fa/tg/oys ITT?

Lots of us love trans don't be a hypocrite

>Disables ratings
>Doesn't disable comments

10D interuniversal chess?

Throw that thing in the fucking oven.

We need to make homosexuality illegal again and beat these disgusting faggots back into the closet.

This kind of stuff makes me sympathize with fascism.

Not joking, what do you think our founding fathers would say if they saw all this shit?

t. closeted homo

I'm not sure that would be enough.

Nothing can defeat my penis!

Go live in Russia if you don't want live in countries that are progressive and tolerant towards people of all races, religions, and sexual orientations. Gay people are not hurting anyone, and why do you honestly care so much about men fucking other men? If you werent gay yourself you'd realize that just means theres more women to date.

Sadly me too. I'm starting to get really angered by all this stuff. I can't be the only one.

This will be standard, forced, publicly funded education for children if libs get their way. This is mainstream leftism. Anyone who says otherwise is in on it.

get raked leaf faggot kys

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO TARGET CHILDREN?
WHY DO THEY HAVE TO POLITICIZE THEMSELVES AND BE ON THE FACE OF THE 90% OF STRAIGHT PEOPLE ALL THE TIME?
WHY BEING ALLOWED ACCEPTANCE AND TOLERANCE NOT ENOUGH, WHY DO THEY KEEP DEMANDING MORE SPACE JUST FOR SPREADING STDs?

This shit is filling me with anger.

Who? Dustin Hoffman?

killl yourr selff

There needs to be more creepy metal drag queens.

The more you fags whine about it, the more I am tempted to try it just to trigger your kind.

>WHY DO THEY KEEP DEMANDING MORE SPACE JUST FOR SPREADING STDs?

you just made me realize that the only thing trannies can contribute to society is a way for disease to spread. They can never reproduce. Their 'sex organs', if you can even call them that, literally serve no purpose.

why does no one realize this channel is satire designed to produce ad revenue

HOW IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS POL WHAT THE FUCK

I don't like traps.

But I would be one for the lulz.
Plus I keep meaning on getting back into cons and cosplays.

The Devil is real, and He rules this world.

youtube.com/watch?v=FcGP4c3BXRc

Have any pics dressed?

You can blur the face if you want.

The fuck? That is not my pic. Somewhere, in a Trump thread, there is a pic of a weird ALF costume.

>What once was a Hannibal Lecter movie character is now normal, completely fine and even encouraged

LEAVE THIS PLACE SATAN

They raise STDs, they lower their native birth rates because they nullify a man and they also further raise the suicide and mental health issues.

It's literally sacrificing a man towards a less white nation, in the name of Moloch.

This is why FEMA camps are everywhere. People are gonna get ultra fucking pissed in lesse than a century, and there is gonna be a lot of blood filling the american streets. People will lose, liberals will win.

Oh please, you take yourself so seriously.

are you the new nordbro?

Have we considered the possibility that it actually is a demon?

I have posted on seagull. Ages ago. Though just as various male animu characters.
pic unrelated, save for that I dunno if it was a chick or a dude but took photos anyway

Better being a monkey, than fucking gooses on their asses.

And you don't take things seriously enough.

MEANWHILE, IN JAPAN

See. I don't mind humans wanting to fuck animals, lolbertarian and all. ...EXCEPT that the animal cannot consent legally and it could be animal abuse.

I would totally do this to make fun of the gender norms we put women through... and hamg out with goth loli pop idols

I think that case was intentional, for shock value. As far as I know they weren't preaching it as an identity and lifestyle choice.

this thing needs to be beheaded and burned

>implying shock value isn't a lifestyle choice

I do not agree with the op video... but I agree witb their freedom of speech

also, this shit can be hilarious and [spoilerssss] fun

>if you hate something you are that thing
>if you kill your enemy you win
Neck yourself

AND FUCKING METAL

This is merely a joke, he is not pushing fag politics

I mean they're at least acknowledging the strangeness of it, rather than demanding that everyone accept it as normal, which is why people can enjoy it. They're not asserting that if you view it as strange, you're somehow bigoted.

They don't "target" anyone. They teach tolerance and acceptance. If that upsets you then maybe you should see a shrink, sweetie.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_NmxgdYUpk

The point of that is to be weird and fun, not sexual and aimed at telling children about degenerate sexuality.

DESU, most crossdressers are more for the fun of it, or else they would be trannies.

I don't believe you for a second. Prove you're a real leftist.

Your tolerance is killing the world.

This is literally Satanism in it's purest form

To twist and corrupt everything. Everything must be turned inside out and upside down. When everything is as far away from gods intended plan as possible only then can Satans kingdom be fully established on earth.

I have seen the face of evil

That's not even a ridiculously silly mixed-up drag queen.

Thats an evil queer queen. Keep it away from the kids at all cost

Can we send it to Saudi Arabia?

youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k
Hitler was right, and nobody listened.

So creepy it made the cat very upset.

That's not right.