TWO SCOOPS

TWO SCOOPS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Poi5x0E2CM
youtube.com/watch?v=URgiq25LGyk
youtube.com/watch?v=iWeZIVR1Lps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw 2 scoops thread

Memes aside I'm tired of seeing this guy's predictable FUCK BLOYMPF videos at the top of Youtube's Trending page every single goddamn week

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DENZEL DORF

4 SCOOPS C'MON!

TWOOOOOOOO
SCOOOOOOOOPS

4^∞ SCOOPS C'MON

this is a funny meme

This is my favorite one

gotta eat big to get big COME ON

GRANDFUGLGUFJ KRARMMPFFF

Me too, I'm not saying they're good, but atleast hosts like Conan or John Oliver can talk about something for more than two minutes without saying "TRUMP" and smirking at the camera while the audience claps.
I don't understand how even the farthest left wouldn't get tired of it. My parents are far left and even they can't stand his inability to talk about something and not relate it to the white house. But that shit clearly is getting ratings.
I like to play a game where I see what videos are posted for the day on the late show page, and count how many have either the word "Trump" or something relating to him or his family in them. Today I believe I counted 4 with, 2 without, and I'm sure the 2 without talked about him but I'm not watching that shit.

i made this just for you guys you know

Twewoooo Sccooooooppppssss!!!!

Lol thought it was just a picture showing her acting as if she were a human, then I saw the top left. Thanks user.

GROMBULD DROMGPUMPH

Why does Donald Trump get two scoops of ice cream when everyone else only gets one?
Very perplexing indeed.

MDPRGUPMPPMHRHPMRDHUPDRUMPF!!!!

>trump or trump associate does something unbelievably retarded
>comedian ridicules him
>you get mad at comedian for being mean
You little bitch.

professional propagandist that uses comedy you mean

This particular insidious brand of kikery Jon Stewart created must be recognized for what it is.

Not him but I'm not mad, it's just so exhausting. If you're a one trick pony with your comedy you aren't a comedian.

Your paper-thin skin shows.

He ridiculed Bush and his administration 4 nights a week for 8 years, and that wasn't a fraction as bad as the current bullshit. Why is it only okay to make fun of retards when they're liberal?

WHY IN TESLA'S NAME DOES THAT LOBOTOMITE HAVE TWO SERVINGS OF THE FROZEN DAIRY CONCOCTION?

Thank you.

TWO SCOOPS HILLARY!

If he told good jokes I wouldn't be mad and even would watch his videos, but those are just jokes of an 11 yeears old.
>you see all that white in his inaguration?
>is not that it is empty, it is that his supporters are whiter that we thought
>*audience laughs and clpas for 2 minutes*

This guy is harder on Trump, but he is actually funny and can imitate him, do I don't have a problem with him
youtube.com/watch?v=8Poi5x0E2CM

FUCKING TOO SCOOPS? HOW DOES IT WORK?

GROMPF!!!

Give up the scoops Danald Grumph.

Not so fast

*teleports behind you*

I can't let you have these scoops.

*throws up wall*

Nothing personnel, kid

OI DONALD, DA BIG BOYZ SAYIN WE ONLY GETS ONE SCRAP, NOT TWO!

YOU WAIT TILL WARBOSS ROTHSTOMPA ERE BOUT DIS!

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
THANK YOU GOD FOR LETTING ME SEE THIS

I don't understand this meme. He's overreacting to an odd but trivial part of a report. Isn't that the joke? The joke is that it's a silly thing for someone to focus on or get mad about. He's a comedian doing a bit. You guys are just repeating his own joke.

GALAMPHO

No, he's really just a faggot and a propagandist because information is ex nihilo. People should have a more local sense of belonging rather than being subjected to the national leftist media like Jewlywood and propaganda artists like Colbert.

I'M ANGRY. ANGRY ABOUT ICE CREAM

GOOD MORNING GOOD DAMMIT, NIGGER LOVERS KISS NIGGERS ON THE MOUTH GOD DAMMIT

DAMPLE DAMPER!!!

1 Scoop too many

youtube.com/watch?v=URgiq25LGyk

He's fucking losing it and we are helping.

I sent him a post card today which reads TWO SCOOPS in Elvish script and has this image:

I hope he puts it on his show.

WOW, TWO SCOOPS

A DIET SCOOP

AN EXTRA DISH OF SCOOPS

A SINGLE SCOOPS

TWO SCOOPS

T W O S C O O P S

youtube.com/watch?v=iWeZIVR1Lps

>2^2 Scoops

SCOOP WATCHING DRTLUMPRFR!

his ratings have been doing great since he really started railing on Trump

and honestly I think he would get a chuckle out of that postcard and not even feel mocked, you're all literally just repeating his joke in the exact way it was intended to be interpreted

next are you guys gonna make fun of bozo for having a big red nose?

TEW TEW SGEWBZ?!? SGEWBZ?!?