In the future what will we do with the useless whites who have sold their soul to the devil and embraced nigger culture?

In the future what will we do with the useless whites who have sold their soul to the devil and embraced nigger culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4e7_1410764177
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Labour camps won't work for these lazy fucks

I was thinking that whenever the fourth reich kicks off Right Wing death squads go door to door and ask every white to recite the 14 words if they cant they get lined up and buried in their backyard instantly and a loyal family moves in

At least he's in better shape than 90% of you; even drinking a liter of soda and codiene.

honestly, can we just beat the nigger out of them, possible reeducation or do you think its too late?

Usually blacks will betray them. I lived in Chicago and whenever anything went down the blacks would throw the white guy of the group under the bus and he would get his ass fucked up and come crawling back to us.

Put em on a farm for a year, armed guards to prevent escape. They'll be horrified to see pictures of themselves from before after that time spent there.

Never seen them, those that do are sorrounded by niggerscso its survival mechanism.

Very strong projection in this post

>I'm 15 years old
Want to try something reasonable faggot?

Something like this
liveleak.com/view?i=4e7_1410764177

Death or forced labour. They have the freedom to choose.

Litrelly kill them all.
People are obsolete and more can be created

this.

Imagine being the child of one of these losers. This trend will likely only last a generation.

is that megan Kelly and don lemon?

There'll be no future where you'll be in charge, so you don't need to worry about it.

That move was super effective!

You can tell he's had to remove niggers from desks multiple times. It's like a new judo technique or something, the "get your black, nasty ass out of the desk" jutsu

I know a "white" guy like this and he has Indian admixture. Seriously man, it's like every time one of them has some sort of admixture they turn into trash.

The "non-black" niggers I've come across bought into the nigger work ethic. Aka do nothing, expect "bitches to pay" etc...

Ya, mostly homeless waiting to get rich from rapping or some other non existent skill...

They wanna be nigger, send them by force to Chiraq to server as nighttime security in the streets. Not even a taser given.

Those that survive for a year... send them right back.

every society needs a bottom rung. get rid of one, another becomes the bottom.
communism wishes to make everyone equal, thus making everyone the bottom rung.

The correct answer is too execute them. but surely white people would be too pussified and over-empathetic even if a NatSoc government was in charge to do anything.