AMERICA IS 77% WHITE!!! NO MORE 50% MEME!!!

census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045216/00

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KPefC
youtube.com/watch?v=TpLrmFSRZrA
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr2wjxOro9Y
businessinsider.com/iiss-study-mexico-second-deadliest-conflict-zone-not-true-2017-5
archive.is/YVrLe
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/03/06/us/politics/undocumented-illegal-immigrants.html?mcubz=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's even lower than that my dude. Middle easterners are considered white

>white alone, not hispanic or latino 61.3%

this.
but we must not forget that our real threat is not nigs or chinks, but spics.
Deportation, the wall, and so on will help, but ultimately we must make more white babies.

When you see what counts as """"""""""white """""""""", it's obvious our problem is much worse.

OP, you still here? I have some thoughts if you are.

Hispanics arn't a fucking race

>white alone, not mestizo scum 61.3%
Happy?

What matey?

>be me
>Inspector Pepe on the case
>identify b8 thread
>don my alter ego(name related)
>begin investigation
>mouse over OPs ID.
>one post by this user
>thread too new to tard out.
>possible op just has not seen proper thing to respond to.
>test the waters
>OP still here
>opt out of sageing this message.
>MFW

Also, did you in the past or do you currently belie in some sort of race differentials or "white power"
Personally I don't think whites are superior, nor blacks, Asians or anybody in particular.
I do however believe we are all different.

From the perspective of someone who posts stats like this, do you have a "Nazi" mentality or a races are separate mentality?

More specifically someone who posts stats like this on Sup Forums

>Hispanics aren't fucking human
Ftfy

Look at those beautiful pure Nordic faces :^)

YOURE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

Looks like the average American to me.
Literally no one in America is white.

Wtf is this

that 76% number includes a shitload of mestizos, arabs, turks, etc.

i live in a town in west texas that is 85% "white", and yet funny enough most people look like these guys . real whites are probably only 30%, but the mestizos inflate the numbers by calling themselves white on the census.

>namefag is a redditor
IMAGINE my shock

Its Inspector Pepe

i live in south texas and it is basically mexico

midland or odessa?

>White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016) 61.3%

there is your answer you fucking spic

Shut up le 56% flag.

Only been once for a particular AMA about 6 months ago. Good try though.

Wouldn't this 60 percent include a few non European whites ? So take off 5 to 10% and you have the real number.

white alone, not hispanic or latino, 2016.. 61%

archive.is/KPefC
>1.77 - White replacement rate
>2.1 replacement rate is stable population
Contraception and sexual hedonism is destroying us.

spbp

yeah i've been down that way, practically everyone in the valley is a mestizo save for a few of the old stock spaniards.

i'm not from a city, but a small town, less than a thousand. rather not say the specific town.

North Africans, Middle Eastern, and various shades of mulattos are counted as "white." The real number is less than 50%.

The point is moot anyway. Less than half of children under 18 are white under the current categories. It's only a matter of time.

>we are 48% white!
>no more 37% meme!

kys, nufag

what's considered white in america
youtube.com/watch?v=TpLrmFSRZrA

>white, not Hispanic
>went down 2+% in 6 years

>PorTapotty
>ever white

thanks to us.

should update that to 61.3% as of 2016

so 59% as of 2017

Possible takeaways from this:
>this is accurate and most (((news))) regarding this is psychological propaganda to impart a sense of futility.
>this is bullshit to impart a false sense of security
Ultimate takeaway:
>you can no longer believe any (((news))) or government agency in any capacity regarding any matter.

Say what you I fight for what we used to be.

btw, I'm 29, been here since around 20yo. off and on. I have a hard time giving up on this place. Gotta try somthing.

sauce?

t. spic

kill yourself, paco

it's over bro. your progeny have no future.

OP

Matter of time until the first thing in history takes places. Cities looking like Brazil, with a beautiful white comfy countryside.

America was 100% white in 1890.

Jews did this?

Enjoy your nigger cock faggot

These folk think that if America were 100% white that it would be united just on that basis. They're dreaming.
Culture derives from the Latin cultus, meaning common religious devotion of a people. Christendom united many ethnicities through one thing: Catholicism.

show your flag, bitch

We were undeniably better off when we were 90% white. The lack of social trust in our civilization makes this place miserable. Forcing negros and spics into our communities is the source of this.

Damn, whites are on a slow decline, but Native Americans are getting absolutely fucking genocided

I didn't say we weren't. Nor did I in any way support a multikult society.
Christendom was united under one faith, yet the ethnicities generally stayed within their own locales. There is nothing wrong with voluntary segregation, and serves a more stable civilization.

Hispanic are better because some of them are white, christian and western, same as white anglos.

m8, a white only society would not be perfect or unfractured, but it would be orders of magnitude better

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr2wjxOro9Y

>1488

Can you just tell your family to come back home. Your people are trash and they're ruining this country the same way they ruined yours.

>61%
>includes middle easterners
>white newborns where a minority 2 years ago

america was at most 22% catholic in its history, we were never united under the catholic church in fact many of the founders detested it

not to mention catholicism is popular in many shitty countries - brazil, congo, angola, haiti, etc. they may be "united" in the sense that they share the same faith but that doesn't make the nations good.

Most certainly; all I'm saying is that you cannot unite society merely under the banner of "white." And at this point, there will be no ethnostate.

They aren't white, either.

>+200,000,000 million armed whites
Oh no how will the USA ever recover??

Honestly we should have either forced them to integrate or just finished them off. This half measured reservation shit has done nothing to help anyone.

You're absolutely right. America wasn't Catholic--in fact was hostile to Catholics coming over. America was never meant to be a part of Christendom, and never was. We have been coasting off of the fumes of Christendom since our founding.
We are the first secular, godless government created in recorded human history.

that study is not accurate and logic.

businessinsider.com/iiss-study-mexico-second-deadliest-conflict-zone-not-true-2017-5

It wanst our fault. Jews did this to you.

All empires fall down anyway, and we are living your last precious times. I am sorry. there arent 300 M of Mexicans in US, the majority are Americans.

so if all your concern is about christendom, why not move to the congo and take part with your catholic brothers and sisters?

i feel folks like you who emphasize religion completely disregard race because it goes against your core beliefs of equality

Alternatively archive.is/YVrLe

>white alone
>white, not hispanic or latino
Makes your noggin joggin, that's not what alone means you little shit. And god knows what other races are shoved into "white", I hear muslims are commonly put there too.
Also, nice numbers.

You can't just make more white babies, it won't happen, you need a change in culture, a drastic change back to traditionalism, less women in the workforce, more loyalty out of both sexes, removal of no fault divorce, elimination of rap, gang and hookup culture, a reintroduction of muh church back into society. It's gotta be huge, who will do it? I don't think Trump can, I'm putting my hopes of Jordan Peterson, but, who knows.

they have lost the will to live

The only remnant of their culture is some pathetic hollywood shit that never existed in reality
it is a great tragedy. I would like to see them be preserved

Or you can just get the white genetic code and print up a billion white babies

>completely disregard race
I did not disregard race.

>it goes against your core beliefs of equality
"Equality" or egalitarianism is a classical liberal tenant. Not a Christian one.
We are all created in the image of God. Yet this does not make us all equal in any sense. Nor does this make us equal in dignity.

It's definitely not 60%, even the women I see here with dyed blonde hair are just a bunch of fucking beaner mutts. It's just the illusion that they are white.

>it wasn't our fault that millions of our people flooded into your country

Yes it is.

Oh, shit, it's that easy? Why aren't we doing that right now?!

Hol up...
Oh I know! we don't have the fucking tech, you idiot.

No they are not, stop this fucking meme

its only 9 M of illegal Mexicans, and they are mostly in the southwest, how can be this possible?

Obama, Bush, Clinton, Nixon, Reagan, Johnson were not mexicans and they ruined your country, stop blaming other countries your problem.

jesus himself said that there were no Jews, Greeks, slaves, free, women or men, that all were one in him. if that isn't the first egalitarianism of it's time i do not know what is.

granted, unlike the liberals of today he did proscribe standards of behavior to be followed, but otherwise he was the first leftist of his kind.

The US Census counts middle eastern, North African, and mulattos as white.

we will in 30 years

>9 million illegal

And how many of them have children and grandchildren who are legal because of birthright citizenship. Your country is a cesspool and we're paying the price. Clean your shit up, Pablo.

Yes, one within the Church. This is not the egalitarianism of the Endarkenment, a philosophy inspired by the theologically Judaizing behavior of the Anabaptists.
He was simply saying that spiritually, in Christ, there is no distinction. There are not special rules or privileges for Jews and there are not special rules or privileges for Gentiles.

and north africans

>pull the jewish hat trick on mexican land and call it america
>wonder why there's still mexicans on it

There was a woman who wrote a book and I can't remember the name of it but through a bunch of financial digging and number crunching, she was able to assess that it wasn't 9-11 million illegals but actually some 68-70+ million illegals

population of mexico is only 100 million though

Awesome, I guess once we reach a 90%+ whiteness the culture will fix itself, right?
Dude, we HAVE to fix the culture first. The west is a disgrace. How many whites do you think there were during the black ages in Europe? Basically 99.99%, and it was still an absolute shit time, why? Because of their culture. Same with Russia under communism.

false.

There are 11 million of them, the best estimates say, laboring in American fields, atop half-built towers and in restaurant kitchens, and swelling American classrooms, detention centers and immigration courts.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/03/06/us/politics/undocumented-illegal-immigrants.html?mcubz=2

you are conting illegal chinese and indians as mexicans LMAO

You think they're coming from just Mexico? We're getting spics from Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Guatemala, Venezuela, Brazil, Honduras...the list goes on.

I live in Florida it's literally South America down here.

>muh native Mexican land

>le culture meme
Fucking liberal faggot. Culture is a reflection of race - ie your genetic make-up.

and its karma bitch , because florida is a Spanish word from our stolen empire.

and jews who are about 3%

I love this man!

"your" empire? You aren't spanish

Does America have some claim to the old British empire?

Why not work on reintegration with Spain before trying to take back the possessions you lost after independence, Jose?

I was Spanish, I was part of Spain.

America followed the tradition of manifest destiny. steal lands and claims as part of the empire.

Great, so you admit you are just a piece of shit who wants to see America fall and crumble to become a third world piece of shit like the one you live in? You're a pathetic crab in a bucket just like every other brown bipedal turd that fills that cesspool African-esque shit hole you call home. Fucking oompa loompa parasite.

>great great great great great great grandma gets raped by a Conquistador

WE

it says we are 61%.

Ok, so you personally were born in Spain and moved to Mexico. But 99.99% of Mexicans were not. Mexico and Mexico's people have no claim whatsoever to this territory.

This would be like America claiming India as part of their rightful territory because the British once owned it (and after all, America was founded by Englishmen)

This doesn't make any sense

>brown

I am whiter than you nigger.

not all spaniards mixed with indian girls. are you stupid?

African? its your homeland nigger hahahahaha