Why does Sup Forums look up to normies?

Why does Sup Forums look up to normies?

Most of Sup Forums are crypto-normies. This board is lost. Let's go back to r9k.

Boy needs leg day. The girl looks like she could out squat him

Because Sup Forums are children and this is what chjldren do.
They look up to adults

OP pic is of children, btw

It's fine, he's an MMA fighter, neither you or her are out squating him.

This board is FOR normies. It's those damn weeaboos who fuck this place up!

>tattoos
>those fucking pants
>looks like he's been shit faced for three days straight

Most of these types of people are absolutely disgusting a-political types of center-left, and they lead extremely degenerate lifestyles.

Usually ends up with them having 1-2 divorces by the age of 45 and big child-support checks and a bunch of other dysfunctional shit. These types are very hedonistic, and literally the downfall of society.

Remember, very few major figures in history were "normies".

Decent b8 Sven. You'll ensnare a good deal of summerfags/newfags with this. You guys as a whole are quickly catching up with the strayans. I look at this as a positive step. Away from gender neutral syntax and social bewilderment, and closer to an honest shit posting career.

Keep yer eye on the ball kiddo. You'll go far here.

Getting tattoos is the most degenerate thing you can do

Thank God this look was not around for men when I was dating....

>and they lead extremely degenerate lifestyles.
Often they don't even go that far they're just boring as fuck and live extremely uniform conformist lives of minimum elements.

I think because normies don't worry about problems that are out of their hands. So there is some infatuation with being blissfully ignorant while they have relatively normal family life and are 'happy'. But in the meantime we are trying to change the world through shitposting and memes.

>hank God this look was not around for men when I was dating....

I like his style, nice fit too

Normies are dumb as fuck and underestimate the power of both the individual and the collective. In fact, I think they low-key resent people who try to change things and mock them a little bit.

Individuals effect the culture, and culture effects everything else. I have seen pretty normal people dedicate themselves to a goal or idea and make a major cultural impact because of it.

Lmao holy shit I fucking hate this style. That hair and the fit of those clothes are cringey looking. Almost nigger-ish for some reason.

no hes not you faggot hes some reality tv twink

i don't even remember the last time I shitposted, all my posts are gold

>no hes not you faggot
Except he is

>hes some reality tv twink
He would dom your beta boi pucci in an instance, bet you would enjoy it also

Normies are just bluepilled faggots who live a selfish "5 minute" lifestyle and don't care about politics (caring about politics is what separates bluepill cucks from bluepill normies). So my real question is, how can you look up to someone who's beneath you?

the ones that live in mostly white communities are pretty liberal. they only interact with minorities who are educated and at least middle-class. that's why they are baffled when other whites don't like niggers.

the ones that live surrounded by blacks become quite redpilled despite their efforts not to be prejudiced

Yes exactly. They're wearing bitch jeans. Literally made for females. Notice they hug the knee area. Bitches jeans look like this. This generation is indoctrinated deeply with cultural marxism. And that user who mentioned center-left is right. These people are mostly liberal assholes.

Aaron Chalmers
>Has only won one match in MMA
>Is a reality TV star
>Has little to no muscle tone
>Fought in featherweight.

I don't think he could kick many peoples asses.

>Yes exactly. They're wearing bitch jeans. Literally made for females.
It's called form fitting user, and i'm not taking fashion advice from someone who wears cargo pants.

Why have you been bending over for this faggot all day?

Is this your submissive nature, you have to flock to someone who has higher social status that you?

Yes Eurofagcuck, Men's jeans aren't supposed to be form fitting nor hug the knee area. That's for females and faggots. s m h

I dont look up to them..

I hate them. I hate their very existence. The way they act and carry themselves.

I hate normies.

>implying Sup Forums is /r9k/
Son of a bitch, I'm a 43 year old grandpa of 4 grandchildren. If y'all just done stop being weird, ya might have a chance boy in life.