This is like saying I'm a globalist and a nationalist

This is like saying I'm a globalist and a nationalist.

What's the general consensus on the Queen in Australia?
Do you like the queen? Dislike her? Or do you generally not give a fuck

Probably more people who would like to stay a commonwealth but as you know a lot of youth like to be edgy so I'm not they'd try lead the movement on leaving but would fail thanks to the older vote. General census would probably be it's a waste of money and why do we need to leave.

I think we should remain a monarchy but just modify the system slightly so that the governor general is an elected position and gets various powers like the US president.

>Republicanism
>Classical liberalism
>the system that broke the back of Christendom; overthrew altar and throne
>Elizabethan
>Pro-Monarchist
Confused.

Turnbull is simply a fucking spineless idiot

no one gives a rats ass about the queen, their closer interaction would probably be getting pissed on the random day we get off for her birthday.

Murca owns straya.
Research muvafucs.

i don't really care, but she has a very important role in our society. she keeps everything stable so the government can't change shit whenever it likes.

can you imagine May having the ability to write up a constitution? nobody wants that, so we'll keep the queen.

that would be a terrible idea.

We will never become a republic. British Empire forever!

don't give much of a fuck, is kind of neat you guys kept the royal family around as a tourist attraction rather than what the french did though
and it does seem useful in preventing civil war to have a mostly unquestionable impossible to bribe or threaten head of state who can dismiss fuckwits if they are being too stupid
long live the bloody Queen

this makes me really glad we left.

When are they going to fuck

Isn't he a literal cuck who got exposed in the newspapers?

We will license our constitution to you for a fee and keeping your shitposting off Sup Forums

he should have pushed her down and poured hot tea all over her or while he was shaking her hand pulled her in and clotheslined her then finished her off with an f5

hes such a fuck wad

>republican

lol faggot

a nationalist and a globalist just means your country comes first but you still have compassion and want friendly relations with the rest of the world.

piece of shit would suffice

Matey, most Australians dont given two shits about politics let alone the queen. We get reminded of her during one of her birthdays during the year and we get a day off but thats about it. We are a basic hard working lads who look forward to a cold one at the end of the day. Last thing on our minds is some soggy bikky in the motherland.

Why the fuck did he say the liberals were centrist rather than conservative?

nah yeah mate how much is that fee

>pro fluffing monarchs
>I am a Republican
is he going to start knighting english nobles now too

Hahahhaahaha what a spineless cunt. Politician though so it's to be expected.

Why are Australians such monarcucks?
60% of kiwis want to be a Republic, while Australians have Stockholm Syndrome for the people who banished them to a hostile land

>feels gud turncuck gonna get btfo next election
>feels bad will have cucked labor govt

just let it burn i guess...

60% want to be a republic but they didn't change their flag when they had the chance?

>60% of kiwis want to be a Republic,

PLOSTFU

Im ok as long as they dont fuck up brexit

Get back on the boat, chinky.

The flag was disgusting, and the Maori hated that it had no Maori symbols

I'm Anglo

why can't you be globalist nationalist in the sense of racial worldwide domination?

There are literally no good replacements so uou have a point. Also they legally can't do the all blacks flag.

who else here has fapped to young queen elizabeth?

Can't be fucked changing the flag and abos will try to infect the new one with their shit aesthetics

>60% of kiwis want to be a Republic

Christ is 60% of New Zealand Chinese already? I thought we had more time.

Couldn't be fucked slapping a leaf on the flag though eh bro?

Chur!

I'd give her a throne to sit on ifuknowatimsayn

Protect that smile

I get if Aussies are apathetic towards politics/the monarchy but I don't understand how anyone could actually be pro monarch. Literally the only reason to be in the Commonwealth is for sports. The poms don't give a fuck about us, they dogged us in WW1 and WW2 then dogged us again when they joined the EU. Fuck those cunts we should have become a Republic years ago.

No
Unlike Australia, the pro Republic people in NZ are mostly Anglos descended from 1800s settlers
British immigrants are pro monarchy for obvious reasons
Maori are pro monarchy because the Treaty of Waitangi would be no longer in an NZ Republic
In fact the Treaty of Waitangi was made by the British government to restrict the power of white settlers and to stop settlers from taking over NZ and to prevent settlers from making NZ into another superpower like America